HC 2015

jgb

Hows it gonna be, when you dont love me anymore?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who inherits this shipwreck?

• Rex
    • Harbaugh
    • Gruden
    • Cowher
    • Scott linehan
    • Bevell
    • No namer/has been/never will be/first timer

Like when people in Baltimore assumed Rex would get the head coaching gig but then they hired the special teams coach from the Eagles and everyone was like whaaaaaaat

I imagine Bevell will be the Robert Gallery of head coaches, only because he's your favorite candidate.

similar to Oregon, the plays will change in the NFL but the style and philosophy remains the same. Malzahn is all about putting pressure on the defense and forcing the DC to make decisions. He is always a couple of moves ahead of the DC and has basically revolutionized college football.

Nothing like Oregon.

I know he went all megalomaniac in Tampa, but I'll bet Gruden will be a better coach in his next coaching job, wherever that is.

Yeah i went with Gruden for intents here. I personally wouldn't mind it at all. Def not perfect but nothing is. I think he'd fit the temp and mood for what they're looking for or need as much as anybody right now. The could use a guy with a real presence who isn't over the hill. I dunno. 

Yeah i went with Gruden for intents here. I personally wouldn't mind it at all. Def not perfect but nothing is. I think he'd fit the temp and mood for what they're looking for or need as much as anybody right now. The could use a guy with a real presence who isn't over the hill. I dunno.

Listening to Gruden tool Mehta every week would be incredible. That, and the dbatesman angst, would be doubly so.

I take it back, Harbaugh has a nice penis. I could get on board with him for a short, ship correcting run. Not another name on that list that I have even the slightest interest in, though.

Must not make moderators are gay joke.  Must not make moderators are gay joke. Must not make moderators are gay joke.

But these moderators they sure do make it difficult.

Fans like to think that the owner should listen to their feelings. So.........

Harbaugh isn't coming to the Jets. That means that Woody should extend Rex according to the poll.....Cool

well the poll is technical what you think will happen, not what you want to happen. i don't want linehan but i voted for it. because it just smells like someone that idzik would be able to get in the door. if idzik is fired, that changes everything.

Big David Shaw fan here. Barring Harbaugh being available I think he's hands down the most sensible hire.

I like Shaw as well. Someone proposed his name, I think it was Fan Sided. Shaw likes to run the ball and has a solid grasp of offensive football which is something not seen at Met Life for some time. He might actually add accountability to the team also.

• 3 weeks later...

It's going to be Dan Quinn - funny he's not even an option on the poll.  Bevell is Idzikiot's first choice but he'll go to another team that has more talent.  Watch him go to the Giants. 

I'd love to see Harbaugh come here and be both the Coach and GM but Woody doesn't have the brains or the balls to get it done.

I voted for gruden cause he's a freaking head case, film room psychos. .... and hes probably not the slightest bit scared of this sh*tty team.

Pipe dreams like cowher, harbaugh, and gruden are just that...pipe dreams.

My man is Kubiak. Good coach, spent early career working under some great coaches. Paid his dues as HC in the NFL.

Kubiak/ Ivory '15!!!!!!

Archived