• Last Reply
Vote & GRC Count Through the Despot Lynch

Smash (2) - Lizzie, Wombat

Lizzie (3) - Crusher, Jetscode, Krak

Pac (1) - 80

Despot (11) - Smash, Barm, Nyn, Jetscode, Leelou, Crush, Despot, JiF, JVOR

Crush (1) - Pac

Wombat (1) - AVM

Leelou and Crusher have particularly crappy votes on Des here imo.  JiF and JVoR came after Des basically started begging to be lynched, so that's null imo.  80 camping on Pac and AVM camping on me look terrible.  Pac is being a dick again and should prob be run up 3rd or 4th.

GRC: 22

I have a slight scum feeling from JC as well. He made something up with me and just not liking his play in general so far. I could also vote Krak. Des is probably town, but needs to cut the emo woe is me sh*t out. 

[unvote]

Debating between voting JC or Krak right now. 

GRC - 9

err...not on dm with Verb's fancy, wondrous vote tags...

unvote

Meh.  Looks like Doggin's final VC isn't accurate.  Des would still have been hammered by Ape though.

Leelou and Crusher have particularly crappy votes on Des here imo.  JiF and JVoR came after Des basically started begging to be lynched, so that's null imo.  80 camping on Pac and AVM camping on me look terrible.  Pac is being a dick again and should prob be run up 3rd or 4th.

Pot, meet kettle

GRC 18

Pot, meet kettle

GRC 18

I was on Smash, who had a sizable train before Des blew up, and who seems to be a major candidate today.  How is that a camp vote?

Meanwhile, you have basically stuck to an early OMGUS vote for almost the entire game so far.

GRC: 24

Caught up.  Smash is looking a little better but I don't like how he basically ignored the Des lynch.  Crusher looks kinda bad.  Ambivalent on Krak.  Still want to kill 80.

what ? how exactly did I ignore the Des lynch ? I was the first to vote him and argued back and forth with him for a good while ...where were you ?

I started having the feeling Des was town late in the vote but to be 100 % honest he might have turned out to be more detrimental to town as we have seen in previous games so I let it ride

funny GRC tracking is the basis for the entire game and its mechanics so yeah I've been looking at how people rack up the points.

That being said I don't like the way the APE is going about his business. Sure he has his normal amount of annoying posts but his content is way the hell off IMHO. If you guys cant understand that fine but theres a little more than me just looking at counts, it goes slightly deeper than that.

If you had a better way to approach lynch 1 where there really is no legit casing going on, then then I'd like to hear it.

Idiots

GRC 24

Ignoring the ramifications of the Des lynch imo.

GRC: 25

Oh, I had no idea! Bummer we never got to meet you guys. One of my best friends lives out there, it's been really good to them. He's a die hard Giants, Mets fan, but let's the kids choose their own allegiance. Best of luck to you and Dan both!

I know!!! So sad.

funny GRC tracking is the basis for the entire game and its mechanics so yeah I've been looking at how people rack up the points.

That being said I don't like the way the APE is going about his business. Sure he has his normal amount of annoying posts but his content is way the hell off IMHO. If you guys cant understand that fine but theres a little more than me just looking at counts, it goes slightly deeper than that.

If you had a better way to approach lynch 1 where there really is no legit casing going on, then then I'd like to hear it.

Idiots

GRC 24

I'll translate this for everyone. Smash is scum, I am not, he senses that I'm circling him in the water... So he wants to pre-empt the attack in hopes he can get me to drown myself out. It's his go-to defense when I case him and he's scum.

I'll translate this for everyone. Smash is scum, I am not, he senses that I'm circling him in the water... So he wants to pre-empt the attack in hopes he can get me to drown myself out. It's his go-to defense when I case him and he's scum.

Cool.

Vote Smash

If you can't figure out by now that this game requires you to be active and that's why my play style has changed slightly then I don't know what to tell ya. if you want to vote me because of it then that's a pretty weak argument but you keep going my friend

GRC 25

Also those of you that might call hypocritical on my above statement because your idiots keep in mind there are GRC's and then there are bullsh*t completely out of character run ups. Because I am active does not make me the latter

Im going to Unvote APE

And Vote Crusher

"This game requires you to change playstyle" from the mouth of the ass, after he says "something is off" about me.

How many times has Smash used contradictory reasons in excuse making this game. He did it with 2 other people earlier.

He's not doing his usual casing on day 1 long drawn out posts claiming everyone as suspects....I see more one liners from him which is not typical. Only time he really looked Apeish was when he was arguing with Despot which I have seen him do before.

I feel the Ape could have had just as many posts acting like normal Ape instead he chose, as you put it, "post - a - thon" one liners.

GRC 26

Running up posts isn't a scum tell. I always do huge catch-ups like that when I'm too busy to be in a game. You are dumb as a rock or scum.

^Self-meta recognition defense is always poor defense.  If you're cognizant of a part of your meta you can consciously affect it.  

GRC: 3

I know. But this is different, he said I don't do that, and it's pretty common knowledge that I do.

Archived