14 AVM - 19
15 Jetscode - 20
16 Lizzie - 26
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler
18 Nyn - 16
19 krak - 16
20 JVOR - 8
21 Darthe - 5

He's (smash) been claiming that Ape never jumps in with a lot of posts like he (ape) has in this game, which Ape stated is wrong as he (ape) often does exactly that in many games. I'm taking Ape at his word for this because I feel like it is correct based on my hazy recollections of past mafia. Is this wrong? I am willing to back off of Smash if it is.

GRC: 25

this post is bullsh*t  I made it very clear that Ape has lots of posts in his games ....your twisting what I said or misunderstanding. What I said was... Ape usually starts casing early and usually has very large posts backing his claims.... In this game he has a lot of one line posts and that's NOT Apeish at all. You can go back and read and stop making this crap up . I explained all of this very specifically so why are you spinning or just making up your own crap ? Could you explain that ?

for those of you jumping on my train read the posts below don't just listen to Barm who seems to be making sh*t up as he goes along to get others to follow which is pure scum IMO

My two posts below show exactly what I said now compare them to what Barm is saying above and make your mind up who is full of sh*t.

funny GRC tracking is the basis for the entire game and its mechanics so yeah I've been looking at how people rack up the points.

That being said I don't like the way the APE is going about his business. Sure he has his normal amount of annoying posts but his content is way the hell off IMHO. If you guys cant understand that fine but theres a little more than me just looking at counts, it goes slightly deeper than that.

If you had a better way to approach lynch 1 where there really is no legit casing going on, then then I'd like to hear it.

Idiots

GRC 24

He's not doing his usual casing on day 1 long drawn out posts claiming everyone as suspects....I see more one liners from him which is not typical. Only time he really looked Apeish was when he was arguing with Despot which I have seen him do before.

I feel the Ape could have had just as many posts acting like normal Ape instead he chose, as you put it, "post - a - thon" one liners.

GRC 26

this post is bullsh*t  I made it very clear that Ape has lots of posts in his games ....your twisting what I said or misunderstanding. What I said was... Ape usually starts casing early and usually has very large posts backing his claims.... In this game he has a lot of one line posts and that's NOT Apeish at all. You can go back and read and stop making this crap up . I explained all of this very specifically so why are you spinning or just making up your own crap ? Could you explain that ?

for those of you jumping on my train read the posts below don't just listen to Barm who seems to be making sh*t up as he goes along to get others to follow which is pure scum IMO

He's not doing his usual casing on day 1 long drawn out posts claiming everyone as suspects....I see more one liners from him which is not typical. Only time he really looked Apeish was when he was arguing with Despot which I have seen him do before.

I feel the Ape could have had just as many posts acting like normal Ape instead he chose, as you put it, "post - a - thon" one liners.

GRC 26

I see your point.  But I think Ape is just shortening up his post to get more GRC.  I really have not seen what I feel is Ape's scumtell.  he is not trying to create a fictatious narrative by taking what everyone says and re-stating it the way he wants people to take it. 

That being said Im started to cool of on you a bit too.  This game is very tough because the new format is making everyone play different.  We got almost half the game pretty much doing nothing or nothing but complain. 

I did look at Nyn's case on Jetscode and decided I need to look at it myself.  For now.  unvote

Few Pennsylvania schools looking at baby Crusher for football. If he ends up there you might get to meet me instead.  WIN

Nice!! If he ends up at Temple by chance I may have to make an exception and pull against my boys for once

2/3 through the thread.

I might take a nap I think I woke up too early.

Interesting that so far I have zero notes on some people.

AwesomeVM is not very awesome in this game.

I would usually make some snarky, "OMG ITS WEDNESDAY" post here...but there's been enough emo.  For now.

I also assume you are referencing what you perceive to be subpar game plan...so you must like the way Wom has been playing, no?

My two posts below show exactly what I said now compare them to what Barm is saying above and make your mind up who is full of sh*t.

GRC 26

I see your point.  But I think Ape is just shortening up his post to get more GRC.  I really have not seen what I feel is Ape's scumtell.  he is not trying to create a fictatious narrative by taking what everyone says and re-stating it the way he wants people to take it. 

That being said Im started to cool of on you a bit too.  This game is very tough because the new format is making everyone play different.  We got almost half the game pretty much doing nothing or nothing but complain. 

I did look at Nyn's case on Jetscode and decided I need to look at it myself.  For now.  unvote

In a sense it's changing up meta's and forcing scum hunting to be based off of game plan, not little quirks.  It's the same reason I'm not really on to Smash...he's dropped a couple of lines plus his blatant (and usual) effort to accumulate GRC.  Obv trying to earn something, and whenever that happens I have a feeling we'll know.

FIRST 2 PAGES:

Hey Barm is questioning another player not considered a GRC ? You questioned her vote

I though there was a running GRC for  the game and that our GRC's were separate from that ... Myabe Doggin can clarify

This feels like it's going to be a strange start. Also feels like people are being a bit liberal in counting their GRC's.

Like Smash for instance. Seems he jumped the gun counting 3 GRC's for himself... On his second post. Then when someone is discussing the GRC's with him he deflects and says Kivam will clarify.

Obvscum.

vote Smash

GRC: 1

Ok if its based on our own GRC counts

that would put me at GRC-4 now, not counting my "morning" post

Crusher you answered your own question why I voted Despot. It was obvious there was some confusion on my part and Despot decided that was a good reason to vote me without reading what was actually going on. Either way its Day one and the way I see it these game mechanics require you to be active ...No ? BTW my omgus vote was on LK the goofball

GRC - 3

Also, do not like how Smash is taking the lead early on Day 1.  Looks like he's trying to build bank.

GRC-4

It could have been either one, but read to me as opportunistic. It could have been because I was in the conversation, but I thought it was clear that you didn't understand the GRC mechanics.

General principles? Please explain.

GRC: 5

These interactions are all interesting.  Smash being over-eager and all the responses to him as a result make Smash a pretty informative lynch.

7 Pages in

Get this turd to L-1 and I'll hammer.

*my best Pac impression*

GRC:9

Don't know what to make of JC here but here wants to lynch Smash.  Makes me want to know Smash's alignment even more.

@Des - this is not weird for Smash.  He misunderstood the mechanic.  Seems pretty straight forward that this is what happened.

Now here's the thing......are you looking for something to latch onto and pretend to scumhunt, or are you just not familiar with some folks and not knowing how they approach games?

Something to consider.

GRC: 3

Feel pretty good about Verbal as town.  Hate him though.

What are you seeing about JC that would make you switch? 

GRC - 5

- I'm slightly busy at work this morning (3 possibly 2 day week)

Have to look further but I thought Leelou later jumped on JC despite her relative confusion at FOS's in his direction.  Not looking good for Leelou if that's the case.

This is frenetic. I may just hope I live a while and figure this sh*t out after everyone is dead.

GRC 2

Don't like this post from the Ape.  Ape does complain about DMers but he knows enough about crazy games like these not to feel the need to complain about it.  It wasn't THAT frenetic, it's just the GRC counting that made things weird.

Yeah.  Um...no.  You are trying too hard, though.

unvote vote Wom

GRC 3

AVM began his tunnel-visioning of Wombat earlier than I thought.  No bueno.

Whatever.

@LK - We already knew they were dependent on GRC, but not all of us are partaking in the mad dash toward individual rewards and who's to say that his second point is correct?

I'm personally not a big fan of gamebreaking and would rather see town play it smarter rather than tarder.  

I think we can learn a lot by looking at interactions differently than we normally would, which in and of itself sounds way more fun and interesting imo.

GRC - 4

Kinda like Krak as town.

Are people really making cases a couple hours into the game, lol?

GRC 5

This post succccccks.  Pac is usually one of the first to get a game going.  On page 1 you had Smash making weird posts.  Why is it wrong to try to make early cases? 

14 Pages In

Hess is town

At least I have nothing to worry about

AVM doing his buddying up with Hess thing.  He seems to do this more as scum.  No bueno again.

Then vote the depot and lets get a new sovereign...

GRC=13

JC pushed the Despot lynch the most. 

He looks dirty to me, but his train smells pretty bad.  I like Nyn's vote but none of the others.

GRC: 11

Wombat talking out of both sides here.  Casting aspersion on others while saying Despot seems scummy.  He's really putting himself out there this game. 

disgusting GRC Padding

GRC 12

you claimed GRC for this crap ?

The Ape has 2 posts Im getting worried

Why the f*ck does Smash keep ragging about post padding 12 pages in?  We need to lynch this MFer like yesterday.

13 pages? Come on guys... Someone give me cliff nots here, and then I'm going to vote Despot because he is a detriment to town regardless of anything that has occurred.

GRC 5

Another whiny post about Ape.  When does he do this, ever?

Your* my favorite.

/smash'd

More buddying with Hess.....

Des, I'm trying to help you here.  If you're town, shut up with the emo and defend yourself.  People here don't care about whether something is fair or not.  Your AtE is just gonna piss them off more.  Ask Nolder or Verbal.

As for how you double-voted, I wouldn't know, but there are 7 names on your train and 8 votes, just as I saw 4 votes and 3 names on Smash and 2 votes on JC when you were the only person on his train.

GRC: 16

Lecture post for Despot to look super townie.....after saying he looked dirty......Methinks Wombat may be dirty.

You're scummier than stealing a million bucks from a dying man.

GRC 7

Teammates?

14 Pages In

AVM doing his buddying up with Hess thing.  He seems to do this more as scum.  No bueno again.

Teammates?

Et tu, seachicken?

I buddy with Hess every game.  It's what I do.

As for me and Wom...we are not scum teammates, no.  Why don't we prove it?

GRC 21

25 Pages In

I have a slight scum feeling from JC as well. He made something up with me and just not liking his play in general so far. I could also vote Krak. Des is probably town, but needs to cut the emo woe is me sh*t out. 

[unvote]

Debating between voting JC or Krak right now. 

GRC - 9

OK, Leelou's accusation of JC came AFTER the Despot lynch.  Feeling slightly better about her now. 

Why did you hammer him? It was pretty obvious he's town.

GRC 2 and on a roll now

Seems like Hess knew more than the rest of us.  Or maybe he just recognized Despot's fellow insanity.  Who the f*ck knows.

The reason I called Monkey breath out was because he had 36 GRC posts then decided to go back 15 pages and pick out a post I made to respond too. The made it sound like I referenced him 3 times as if it were current when it was not. Your timelines prove you just going back grabbing random posts and using them to get your GRC posts up. Not sure that makes you scum but I don't trust it at all.

GRC 20

Im off to work see you guys tomorrow.

Don't forget to vote the phony APE :)

GRC 21

HOLY SH*T STFU SMASH.

I just went back through and reread Krak's posts and they really don't seem that bad. I don't really like that he disappeared, so he's still in my null pile. I'm getting decent feelings from Barm so far, and Nyn. I'm really not liking JC's play. He just doesn't seem to be fitting into his town game. 

[v]JC[/v]

GRC - 10 

damn it. 

vote JC

Yeah, I'm ok with Leelou now.

Krak (3) - JiF, Nyn

Smash (6) - JVoR, Hess, Darthe, Lizard, Barm, 80

JiF (1) - Pac

80 (2) - Verbal, Leelou

Darthe (1) - Jetscode

Lizard (1) - Krak

Hess (1) - Integrity

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 6
2 Leelou - 19
3 Barm - 25
4 JF80 - 16
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 18
7 Crush - 21
8 Pac - 6
9 Hess - 18
10 Lily - 4
11 Smash - 31
12 JiF - 5
13 IntegritApe - 48
14 AVM - 22
15 Jetscode - 20
16 Lizzie - 26
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, Lynch 1
18 Nyn - 16
19 krak - 16
20 JVOR - 10
21 Darthe - 5

Vote smash. - baby R

Town leans:

I like 80s post up there.. I can lean null on Krak. His banter while misguided, was enough to show me he cared to put thought into his debate.

Null:

Verbal null. His well written posting is kinda nullified by his mutual buddying of Leelou. Null there as well. Null Lilly,

Odd vibe on Nyn. Leaning scum. Intuition.

I was leaning town on Bat for what it's worth

Scum leans:

I think AVM has been A whole lot of nothing in his posting this game. ,

JC showed his ass on page 2,

Ape showed his ass with his lets break the game ruse and I bit. Also while running up post counts by first arguing Krak on the equal important to both teams on high volume posting, and then takes my side against Krak by saying scum hold the greater interest in accelerated posting. Felt like a wifom within a wifom. Ultimately he's done no scum hunting. Killing despot was in the interest of all sides, i award no points for this. Plus 48 posts?

JiF. Can't remember why and don't have time to look. Maybe this will inspire someone to look?

CTM

JiF. Can't remember why and don't have time to look. Maybe this will inspire someone to look?

CTM

JiF voted with the vaguest of reasons but when pressed provided posts. I've got him squarely in the null pile.

I presume having CTM in your scum leads is a joke I'm missing?

CRG: 26

Archived