16 Lizzie - 27
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, Lynch 1
18 Nyn - 16
19 krak - 16
20 JVOR - 10
21 Darthe - 6

Nolder, have you caught up yet? 

I got a phonecall, took 20 mins.

I am caught up 100% but caught up in the way skimming catches you up.

I know what's going on but I also know I've missed finer details.

For my notetaking I am on page 28 now.

Once I'm up to current with notes I'm going to make lunch and relax for ~30-60 mins then I'm going to make a post on my thoughts on people.

80 asked a couple questions about me the past few psges. I'm playing on my phone / ipad . I'm playing when I have time. "When do I do this?" About whining and post volume? Seriously?

Anyway, he's nudging Smash's suspicions on me in a nutshell.

GRC is a null tell. I wanted people to see me trying to bolster my count. Let scum worry about why i did. I feel like many of you have forgotten that town can eff with mafia too. Scum has to decide if they believe I actually have a power, or if I'm bluffing them so they waste NK or other powers on me.

Also, smash is making up a nonsense case on me to get me lynched. Probably because he's scum and doesn't want to have to kill or role block me.

vote smash

Before the flip here are a sample of my notes on Smash.

- Post #37 Smash seems overly concerned with how Des is perceived.

- Post #647 defends his change in playstyle, votes Crusher.
- Post #653 attacks Ape via meta.
- Post #656 goes for the gusto and accuses Crusher of planning something with his "teammates".
- Post #676 accuses Wombat of not paying attention and votes him. This is in stark contradiction to Wombat calling out Verbal's laziness.

Post 37 struck me as odd.

Post 647 seems dumb to me considering his playstyle would only really change if he had a power role. I don't see Smash giving a **** about being active in this game if he was vanilla, does anyone else?

Post 653 is lol. Trying to preempt Ape from tearing him apart.

656 he's alluding to Crusher's "teammates". Hard stance to take without voting him.

676 This is in regards to another one of my notes and goes into my Verbal theory. If Wombat isn't paying attention then how could he have called out Verbal in post #666? Also Wombat is Town so...

So there you go. A truncated version of my case on Smash.

I'll probably expand on it later.

80 asked a couple questions about me the past few psges. I'm playing on my phone / ipad . I'm playing when I have time. "When do I do this?" About whining and post volume? Seriously?

Anyway, he's nudging Smash's suspicions on me in a nutshell.

GRC is a null tell. I wanted people to see me trying to bolster my count. Let scum worry about why i did. I feel like many of you have forgotten that town can eff with mafia too. Scum has to decide if they believe I actually have a power, or if I'm bluffing them so they waste NK or other powers on me.

Also, smash is making up a nonsense case on me to get me lynched. Probably because he's scum and doesn't want to have to kill or role block me.

vote smash

While it's not condemning one way or another, it's important to note.  Just like being on a specific train doesn't make one scum or not scum, it gives us information.

You know that.  I'm pretty sure you know that I know that.  Not sure why you feel the urge to defend yourself....

Moderate FOS

He's a solid town player and wily as hell as scum. He's also a lot of fun to have in a game.

Oh, you meant his gameplay? All I have is a gut town feeling, until I do a reread, when I get the time. Might be tonight. Might be tomorrow. Might not be then, either. We'll see. 

Archived