Sunday NFL Games Thread

Jetlife33

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has to be intentional self-sabotage by the Bucs. They want that #1 pick bad.

At least it looks like the Jags are gonna win! :)

Very rare you see offensive 12 men on the field. Horrible coaching. Great awareness by Marvin Lewis though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So after today,

OAK 1-11

JAX 2-10

TEN 2-10

TB 2-10

NYJ 2-9

We lose tomorrow and we're in a 4-way tie for second, and we play TEN head-to-head.

Does anyone know for sure who owns the strength-of-schedule tiebreakers for draft position?

Not sure who owns it, probably either Tennessee or Jacksonville. I do know that the Jets are in last place when it comes to S.O.S. They've played a very tough schedule this season.

Not sure who owns it, probably either Tennessee or Jacksonville. I do know that the Jets are in last place when it comes to S.O.S. They've played a very tough schedule this season.

Think there;s a chance we beat the Vikings...unless of course we just give up which is possible. But Rex against rookie QB's generally works in the Jets favor. Teddy has also been bad.

Well we still play TEN so if we lose out we jump them, and TEN and JAX still play each other again so one of them will win another game…but it's still gonna be tough to get that #1 spot, especially with OAK playing SF/KC/BUF/DEN in the next 4 weeks, I don't see another win for them.

Well we still play TEN so if we lose out we jump them, and TEN and JAX still play each other again so one of them will win another game…but it's still gonna be tough to get that #1 spot, especially with OAK playing SF/KC/BUF/DEN in the next 4 weeks, I don't see another win for them.

Yeah. I'm not too worried about Oakland or Jacksonville picking before us. As long as we pick before Tampa and Tennessee, Mariota will be there to pick.

Yeah. I'm not too worried about Oakland or Jacksonville picking before us. As long as we pick before Tampa and Tennessee, Mariota will be there to pick.

I am - first, I'm not at all convinced that OAK doesn't just take Mariota and look to move on from Carr (they only invested a 2nd rounder in him), and second, TB or TEN will look to trade up if they aren't #1, and I fear the cost to move up will be more than we'd be willing to spend (think RG3 package).

Basically, if we don't have the #1 by virtue of the worst record, I don't think we get Mariota.

Archived