Sunday NFL Games Thread

Jetlife33

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giants problems are on the defensive side of the ball mostly.  JPP is looking like a one-year wonder and their secondary is hideous even with the greatest FA Corner ever Dominque Rodgers-Cromartie and his 5 year deal.  They also have no O-line.  Coughlin is old and tired they need a new coach.

Yeah. I'm not too worried about Oakland or Jacksonville picking before us. As long as we pick before Tampa and Tennessee, Mariota will be there to pick.

I'd be shocked if Oakland won another game this year.  Carr is horrible and Matt Scrub might even get some playing time now that Carr had himself benched.  Get ready for Mariotta/Harbaugh era in Oakland.

Oakland is picking Mariota at #1. Their quarterbacks made the Rams defense look like the '85 Bears today.

I don't think so but it could happen. We have to remember that Carr was a 2nd round pick so it won't be crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to have to cool down my affair with mariota. he's going #1, and it won't be to the jets

If Oakland is willing to trade, what do you give up for that pick? Let's assume the Jets are picking 4th.

If Oakland is willing to trade, what do you give up for that pick? Let's assume the Jets are picking 4th.

not having the chart or historical references, whatever the last guy gave up plus  free bandaids for life

I'd say that if the Jets think that Mariota is for real then I'd offer a third and fifth on top of our first to move up.

IF our new FO thinks that Mariota is the guy, I'd have zero problem offering up next year's first in addition to this year's pick.  You just simply cannot go into next season with Vick, Geno and whomever else they feel like dredging up.  I would love to let Mariota/rookie sit for a half season or full season behind Vick.  However, we're going to win another two games and end up moving out of reach, the sooner we let that sink in, the less it'll sting later.

Oakland plays San Fran, KC in arrowhead, the bills and the Broncos. They'll be 1-15 with the 1st overall pick, question is whether they believe in Carr or not. Hmm.

If we lose out and they win just 1 of those games, we leapfrog them due to strength-of-schedule. But I agree them winning 1 isn't very likely.

I also keep seeing people insist they'll trade the pick, but I'm not so sure - especially if they land Harbaugh, I could see him wanting Mariota.

If we lose out and they win just 1 of those games, we leapfrog them due to strength-of-schedule. But I agree them winning 1 isn't very likely.

I also keep seeing people insist they'll trade the pick, but I'm not so sure - especially if they land Harbaugh, I could see him wanting Mariota.

The only game I think they have the slightest chance against is Buffalo. I don't think they'll be trading away the first pick, but at this point who knows.

Archived