question on the fin game

Jetfan13

Has anyone ever, EVER, seen or heard of a gunner on the punt team getting called for a hold? 3 points and along with Pace dropping the int and Folk all of a sudden choking, there's the game.

I knew at the start when they said it was the ref's first year WE WERE F'ED.

lol yeah if only the refs weren't crooked geno wouldn't miss wide open passes.

the refs are--literally--the least of the jets' problems. we'd be better off discussing whether the hotel accommodations on road trips are up to snuff.

lol yeah if only the refs weren't crooked geno wouldn't miss wide open passes.

the refs are--literally--the least of the jets' problems. we'd be better off discussing whether the hotel accommodations on road trips are up to snuff.

I asked a question, didn't ask for your opinion cause honestly, I already knew it.

If the team wasn't so deplorable &'undisciplined, THEN MAYBE I would have more beef with the refs. Yet we shoot ourselves more in the foot than any other team, refs simply pile on.

As for the holding call on the gunner - Hakim- our ST has been weak at best. 3rd ST coordinator in 3 years.

If the team wasn't so deplorable &'undisciplined, THEN MAYBE I would have more beef with the refs. Yet we shoot ourselves more in the foot than any other team, refs simply pile on.

As for the holding call on the gunner - Hakim- our ST has been weak at best. 3rd ST coordinator in 3 years.

Yes, second offensive play from scrimmage the Jets had 12 men on the field. how many countless times over the last 5 years have the Jets had 12 men on the field in crucial red zone defensive situations? way too many that I can count.

Yes, second offensive play from scrimmage the Jets had 12 men on the field. how many countless times over the last 5 years have the Jets had 12 men on the field in crucial red zone defensive situations? way too many that I can count.

enraging. as are the TO before or after a delay of game penalty

I asked a simple question, yes or no answer, you are confusing this post with the other 99% posts reserved for bitching.

The simple ******* answer is NO.

It's rather obvious and redundant question. None of the asinine ****-ups the Jets amaze us with EVERY WEEK have been seen before

THUS:

SNATCHING A LOSS FROM THE JAWS OF VICTORY!!!!

.....now back to bitching. We have MORE pre-snap penalties than any other team ------> HORRIBLE COACHING of STUPID players selected by HORRIBLE SCOUTING & GM

The simple ******* answer is NO.

It's rather obvious and redundant question. None of the asinine ****-ups the Jets amaze us with EVERY WEEK have been seen before

THUS:

SNATCHING A LOSS FROM THE JAWS OF VICTORY!!!!

.....now back to bitching. We have MORE pre-snap penalties than any other team ------> HORRIBLE COACHING of STUPID players selected by HORRIBLE SCOUTING & GM

When you are out of the playoffs and seeking draft position, snatching a loss from the jaws of victory is the best case scenario.

The crooked, incompetent, part time amateur football officials and full time insurance and used car salesmen sometimes even outdo themselves in stretching things and not knowing the rules.

That call wasn't as bad as the PI call on Walls after a great defensive play. The flag was thrown in at least 8 seconds after the whistle blew by the buffoon standing right next to Philbin on the Miami sideline about 25 yards from the play

It reminded me of the good old days when Dirty Don got to throw his own yellow flag on the field

Isn't there a time limit as to how long a ref can call a penalty? All the more so when for a ref completely across the field?

It's becoming more & more evident with every game that the refs hesitate & are unsure themselves of how to call, interpret, & apply the rules to the point there's a flag EVERY PLAY and the speed of the game flows like molasses

The crooked, incompetent, part time amateur football officials and full time insurance and used car salesmen sometimes even outdo themselves in stretching things and not knowing the rules.

That call wasn't as bad as the PI call on Walls after a great defensive play. The flag was thrown in at least 8 seconds after the whistle blew by the buffoon standing right next to Philbin on the Miami sideline about 25 yards from the play

It reminded me of the good old days when Dirty Don got to throw his own yellow flag on the field

Isn't there a time limit as to how long a ref can call a penalty? All the more so when for a ref completely across the field?

It's becoming more & more evident with every game that the refs hesitate & are unsure themselves of how to call, interpret, & apply the rules to the point there's a flag EVERY PLAY and the speed of the game flows like molasses

The Walls penalty was excessively late.  It would have been more upsetting if he hadn't run into the WR before the ball got there by roughly the same 8 seconds. 

Archived