Cowboys vs Bears game thread

Blackout

It's fantasy playoff season so this evening I need Demarco to get like 250 yards and 5 TD's 

and Jason Witten to get 0 catches and 3 fumbles.

as for the game itself, Romo vs Cutler is the superbowl of over rated QB's.  this should be fun.

It's fantasy playoff season so this evening I need Demarco to get like 250 yards and 5 TD's 

as for the game itself, Romo vs Cutler is the superbowl of over rated QB's.  this should be fun.

kinda hard to have 0 catches and 3 fumbles, don't ya think?

Maybe he will throw a pick or two also

Oh my god Pac is such an insecure passive aggressive vagina. I neg rep him, so he pos reps himself and neg reps me... what an enormous pussy.

Oh my god Intergrity is such an insecure passive aggressive vagina.  I pos rep myself as I often do in a joking fashion and he announces it in some bizarre attempt to look cool...  what an enormous pussy.

It's stout season. I'm never sober and Rex is a bad man.

I mean the board is like nails on a chalkboard lately.  An intelligent person can recognize it's time for a new coach without resorting to crazy posts and ludicrous accusations.  Not saying your guilty of much of that but as a smart guy I was confused when you proclaimed "Rex lost on purpose".

I mean the board is like nails on a chalkboard lately.  An intelligent person can recognize it's time for a new coach without resorting to crazy posts and ludicrous accusations.  Not saying your guilty of much of that but as a smart guy I was confused when you proclaimed "Rex lost on purpose".

Why? I think Rex is a classless dickbag who is so bitter at the situation he is in this season that it's translated over into his coaching. That certainly fits in with the narrative that I believe to be the case.

Oh my god Intergrity is such an insecure passive aggressive vagina.  I pos rep myself as I often do in a joking fashion and he announces it in some bizarre attempt to look cool...  what an enormous pussy.

You steal all my material. 

Why? I think Rex is a classless dickbag who is so bitter at the situation he is in this season that it's translated over into his coaching. That certainly fits in with the narrative that I believe to be the case.

If that was his objective don't you think a better way of going about it would have been passing 60 times?  That would have served the dual purpose of exposing Geno as dog sh-t while getting blown out in the process.

The game plan as constructed actually kept them in it the whole time and was universally praised by football minds who only wondered why he didn't implement a hair more play action.

If that was his objective don't you think a better way of going about it would have been passing 60 times?  That would have served the dual purpose of exposing Geno as dog sh-t while getting blown out in the process.

The game plan as constructed actually kept them in it the whole time and was universally praised by football minds who only wondered why he didn't implement a hair more play action.

I don't know. I don't care, to be honest. I just want this season to be over.

agreed.

but they'll lose to Philly next week anyway.

Not that certain. .after the thrashing Buttfumble takes at the hands of the Seahawks, not to mention the multiple turnovers, they might be going against Barkley

Not that certain. .after the thrashing Buttfumble takes at the hands of the Seahawks, not to mention the multiple turnovers, they might be going against Barkley

Seattle is traveling to the east coast though so that should even things up a bit. 

Eagles were so retarded to let Desean Jackson go.  smh.

Archived