Mehta absolutely killing Marone on twitter

docdhc

I'm not gonna help him out by even clicking the link. This bald-faced defamation campaign by Mehta has been unbelievable. Literally.

This is unbelievably weak and sleazy; "A source" or "sources" is really crap. If you're gonna take a torch to a man's reputation, put your name to it or it means less than nothing. May be they wind up signing Marrone, may be not, but it should be on his merits not a load of 2nd and 3rd hand unnamed "sources". One "source" says Marrone was "nice" to him but it wasn't "authentic"; W T F does that even mean? 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets need to adopt the Mehta rule, effective immediately

Since he can't be banned under league rules, the Jets should smile and be nice to the little cockroach but should refuse to recognize him when he tries to ask a question at a presser or any other locker room interview, treat the despicable schmuck like The Invisible Man.

Pretty certain that violates no.rules

Mehta is so out of control here you almost want Woody to hire Marrone just to spite him...   I do think Wolf and Casserly are old pros with integrity and they'll sidestep all the BS flying around (including what's being hurled directly towards them) and do a fair analysis for Woody...

I have a breaking story from my numerous sources in Buffalo area where I like to get my freak on with gay pop up there that Marrone is 5 weeks pregnant and that is why he left the Bills.  He was too busy with game preparations to get a smishshorshan and that is why he has been a big meany to the beat writers in Buffalo.

One source describes Marrone as "losing it when asked about simple question on what he wanted for lunch"  Marrone had to remove himself from the room and the source thought he heard him crying and then singing the lyrics to Everybody Hurts R.E.M.

Jets need to adopt the Mehta rule, effective immediately

Since he can't be banned under league rules, the Jets should smile and be nice to the little cockroach but should refuse to recognize him when he tries to ask a question at a presser or any other locker room interview, treat the despicable schmuck like The Invisible Man.

Pretty certain that violates no.rules

Archived