Wildcard Weekend Playoff Games Thread

CrazyCarl40

Really hard to watch this game with that incompetent blowhard Hochili interfering with just about every play to make some unnecessary or incorrect call. He pretty much awarded the Cards their first TD all on his own

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must admit I was one of them...but in my defense, he was terrible last year.

Haha, way to man up, but I dont remmber you being one of the know it alls that was 100% positive Cro sucked and was done. The worst part is, instead of just stating their opinions, they were pompous and arrogant about it as though what they are saying is always gospel...If I remember correctly Untouchable was one of them, can't remember who the other so called experts were but its pretty funny now, watching a guy who could have helped us this year still making plays.

Hochuli threw that flag?!?

It's his crew. He probably didn't throw the flag himself. He did in fact screw up the coin toss today, again; as per Tirico they "sorted it out". How do your screw up a binary thing like that habitually? 

It's his crew. He probably didn't throw the flag himself. He did in fact screw up the coin toss today, again; as per Tirico they "sorted it out". How do your screw up a binary thing like that habitually? 

Actually I think Gruden said this was an "All Star Crew" paired with Hochuli believe it or not.

Archived