Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about being silent yesterday, I normally work 2nd shift and for the next two weeks am running new hire training for my department at work, requiring me to be at work, prepared and ready to teach people how to do my job competently approximately three hours before I am normally awake. Yesterday was intensely draining.

On lunch right now and due back on the clock in 10 minutes. We're also on mandatory overtime for the next two weeks.

I'll post more detail when I get home, but right now I'm not so concerned with how Tom is playing. I'm not good at reading him early game, but I get a better idea as the game goes on. I am a bit suspicious of Hally at the moment.

This guy is scum a high percentage of the time if Hallia flips town

if your talking about my place in the vote your not teaching anyone anything here ...I voted Hally based on an observation that' reads scum to me and stated as such.... You keep bitching about the way the game is progressing but I've seen a lot of nothing from you up to this point other than that

Im going to unvote Arsis Hally has my attention her posts today seem forced and that's a big scum tell for me.

Vote Hally

if your talking about my place in the vote your not teaching anyone anything here ...I voted Hally based on an observation that' reads scum to me and stated as such.... You keep bitching about the way the game is progressing but I've seen a lot of nothing from you up to this point other than that

My top three suspects are listed at the top of this very page, and my progressions on all of them can be found in the thread.

Your vote is scummy not because of its place in the wagon (I've never thought the "third vote is scum" thing is meaningful), but because it's a low accountability vote that adds nothing to the discussion of Hallia AT ALL, you did not develop your thoughts on her AT ALL, your previous mention of Hallia was asking JiF why he is suspicious of her.

Which posts of hers are forced? How are they forced? What would you expect from her when he's town?

I'm catching up in the phone from this post and I think Tom is the best addition in a long long time.

Is this what's it for other site when Ape takes over?

I would imagine.  I feel like a kid that just found a book of matches. I want to put Tom and Ape together in a game and watch it burn. 

Lily, Hallia, 80, JC, Krak, Arsis and Tress are all people whose current stances on other players are either unknown to me or extremely limited. I would like to hear from all of you: pick two players you think are very likely to be town and pick two players you think are worth lynching today. Be specific about why.

It's way too early for me to be able to comment on 4 players. You seem town to me, by the way you are asking questions and the types of questions you are asking. But I don't know you yet, so I'm not sure how much credit to give this feeling. Nolder feels town so far, but then he usually does to me, so I don't know how much credit to give either feeling yet. 

It's way too early for me to be able to comment on 4 players. You seem town to me, by the way you are asking questions and the types of questions you are asking. But I don't know you yet, so I'm not sure how much credit to give this feeling. Nolder feels town so far, but then he usually does to me, so I don't know how much credit to give either feeling yet. 

You don't tone read, I'm guessing? You're the "analyze the wagons after we lynch a mafia" type?

Blow it out your ass Batdick

I owned the last 2 games. You, my friend, were in the ******* locker room deflating balls

For what it's worth, Smash is the one who figured me out last game. Next time, I kill you early, my friend. 

So since several of you guys have mentioned how Smash is a good player and has been trying more in early game lately, the fact that he's done almost nothing at all here but make cheesy posts should be setting off some red flags, right?

Starting to think Tom's overreaction is mock.

He knows scum will push emotional buttons if possible, including telling people they aren't doing enough.

So why is he letting it get to him so much?

So, you think we're looking at a Tom/Arsis gambit? Interesting.

You sound like a chick an ugly dude just ask out. You want to tell him to GFY but your a nice person so you do this instead.

Tone read?  Damn it.  Nyn could you please replace me with Lizzie so I can sit back and watch Tom's head explode?

Lizzie I see you lurking.  Come replace me.  I want you to meet my new third favorite person to play mafia with. Tom.  

Only if I'm your first/second favorite person to play mafia with. Or just play with. It doesn't have to be mafia.

The thought has absolutely crossed my mind.  But I just figured this was him.  Arsis was expecting this type of Meta, which IMO, Tom has delivered on so its kind of weird the Arsis was saying different.  Something to think about.

You read me well.  I was excited.  I have my favorite role.  When I have this role, just get out of the way because I'm about to Batman the sh*t out of this game. That's why scum is ****ed.  

We ignore 80 at all costs unless we're killing him.  The only time you pay attention to 80 is if its absolutely necessary based on something that happened in the game.  Otherwise, just gloss over his posts.  

Agreed.  Hence the vote on Hali.  Didnt like her entrance to the game and she's a very quiet player. 

Seems genuine. JiF is town, imo.

Only if I'm your first/second favorite person to play mafia with. Or just play with. It doesn't have to be mafia.

As long as you have no issues with food and nudity Im in.  Like at the same time I mean.

Replace whats his face with Lilly instead.  This way I can see the meltdown first hand.  I say no more than 14 pages  Tom and Lizzie play together, Tom quits, never plays mafia again and dies.  RIP TOM. 

This is absolutely something I would do, FWIW.

I'd do it as well tbh. Too bad I've never been scum with Tom. The only game I played where I was scum Tom was town and defended me the whole game all the way to a sweep. It was beautiful. "LOCK TOWN" lol

You're going to hate it here.  And I will miss you.  You're great.  GFY

This is Smash.  This is what he does.  He literally thinks he's too good for early game play.  Truthfully, I prefer playing the game by heating him up early or killing.

Feels right.  She seemed cavalier as she entered the game.  Brushed off Tom.  Didnt like it.  She's not a very active poster. I think its good to get some pressure on her early for once since nobody wants to vote you.

Not sure what I'm doing other than being to Batman the sh*t out of this game.

Get out a pad and paper, take notes, the great ones is getting into his mode .

I like this. She does seem cavalier and much more daring than I'm used to seeing her. 

Vote Hallia

Archived