Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

Lily, Hallia, 80, JC, Krak, Arsis and Tress are all people whose current stances on other players are either unknown to me or extremely limited. I would like to hear from all of you: pick two players you think are very likely to be town and pick two players you think are worth lynching today. Be specific about why.

trying to catch up...first thing that prompts a response...

i'm not in the habit of giving town reads...especially Day 1...personally I find all of you scum until your actions suggest otherwise...I am voting Krak...cause he's offered little and played this tired routine of hide as scum the last time I played with him here.

Could also vote Hallia to prompt her commentary...Lily cause I always like to vote Lily and she rarely mixes it up till mid game.

You and Arsis are easy for me to rally around because the banter between you 2 smells like distancing...most likely Arsis cause I like the to give the new dude from DM a break...not really but at least you're driving content but still...possibly tomorrow.

The rest are in the meh pile.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can promise that any strangeness you perceive from Arsis has nothing to do with me, I am town and it may not be obvious to everyone here but it should be plausible enough if you actually read my posts that I shouldn't be lower than null for anyone.

I can promise that any strangeness you perceive from Arsis has nothing to do with me, I am town and it may not be obvious to everyone here but it should be plausible enough if you actually read my posts that I shouldn't be lower than null for anyone.

If you're town who should I shoot tonight?

Im going to unvote Arsis Hally has my attention her posts today seem forced and that's a big scum tell for me.

Vote Hally

This guy is scum a high percentage of the time if Hallia flips town

AORN I like votes on Krak, Hallia, and Smash.

My top three suspects are listed at the top of this very page, and my progressions on all of them can be found in the thread.

Your vote is scummy not because of its place in the wagon (I've never thought the "third vote is scum" thing is meaningful), but because it's a low accountability vote that adds nothing to the discussion of Hallia AT ALL, you did not develop your thoughts on her AT ALL, your previous mention of Hallia was asking JiF why he is suspicious of her.

Which posts of hers are forced? How are they forced? What would you expect from her when he's town?

I said I felt Hallia's posts seemed forced to me .... Im not going to pull her posts apart on day one and make some post explaining exactly how I think they are forced, its a feeling more than anything . We do not have enough to go on right now so don't try to push me further . What would serve us well is since Hallia is already voted up we get a role reveal so at the very least the run up was not for nothing. Shes not pushing hard in defense and a lot of the time on JN that causes people to back off and go to another train and too many times its resulted in scum skating to end game. Either Hallia defends herself or she gets run up to a reveal. If no reveal she probably gets lynched   You can ask 80 how all that works Im sure he has good experience

Ok. I'm always willing to let an active scum go in favor of an inactive.

I'm going to go with Arsis for now, dude was acting off meta earlier IMO.

Unvote Vote Arsis

I like this vote FTR...time to see if Tommy and Arsis playing some kind of gambit.

I said I felt Hallia's posts seemed forced to me .... Im not going to pull her posts apart on day one and make some post explaining exactly how I think they are forced, its a feeling more than anything . We do not have enough to go on right now so don't try to push me further . What would serve us well is since Hallia is already voted up we get a role reveal so at the very least the run up was not for nothing. Shes not pushing hard in defense and a lot of the time on JN that causes people to back off and go to another train and too many times its resulted in scum skating to end game. Either Hallia defends herself or she gets run up to a reveal. If no reveal she probably gets lynched You can ask 80 how all that works Im sure he has good experience

Didnt last game when you were town you are getting on me for running people up for reveals?

Didnt last game when you were town you are getting on me for running people up for reveals?

absolutely not ... Im always in favor of getting a reveal if a player is run up.... way to many times Ive seen people avoid the reveal and skate to end game as scum. if you run someone up get the reveal, You should know better than to ask me this question

I'm being reductionist because you're being dumb. Just stop, I'm not having this conversation anymore. Arsis says I'm not angsty enough and you say I'm too angsty; **** both of you and your imaginary conceptions of how I should play. You are not me. You haven't even seen me play in months. I'm probably the most changeable player in this lineup because I am ******* insane.

Keep it together...no need to discuss sanity...most on thread not all there either...just saying

Also never said I'm not a hypocrite!

But it's not that complicated. I'm asking about people I've never played with before.

People I have played with before are either wrong about me or are intentionally lying about it, and I don't enjoy that guessing game of "who's dumb and who's full of it?" I've been playing that game for like 2 solid months of games now. I'm tired of having to clear people despite their behavior.

Play tight and it won't be a problem.

This is why I've cautioned you not to get into the game of clearing people.  It's a waste of time.  The actions indicate alignment.  You can clear people in this game and the next moment they stab you in the back.  Trust your scum reads.

If you're town who should I shoot tonight?

Rand from Krak, Hallia, Tress, Yates. I realize Yates hasn't posted, this is just the list of "people who have contributed the least" so he and Tress get added to it. I'm going to be shooting Smash.

I said I felt Hallia's posts seemed forced to me .... Im not going to pull her posts apart on day one and make some post explaining exactly how I think they are forced, its a feeling more than anything . We do not have enough to go on right now so don't try to push me further . What would serve us well is since Hallia is already voted up we get a role reveal so at the very least the run up was not for nothing. Shes not pushing hard in defense and a lot of the time on JN that causes people to back off and go to another train and too many times its resulted in scum skating to end game. Either Hallia defends herself or she gets run up to a reveal. If no reveal she probably gets lynched   You can ask 80 how all that works Im sure he has good experience

This post is a lot of rambling but none of it helps me understand your thought process, this is all extremely obvious surficial stuff and not specific to this game other than Hallia's name being there

It's not aggression or attitude or slander that bothers me. It's being obnoxiously wrong. It's being bad at the game. It's not even trying to be good at the game. Those are the things I hate.

Darthe does not play here...at least not in any game I play in...chilax.

Reading through last night, I rescind my opinion that Tommy is different.  What prompted me to think so was that he jumped to voting me rather quickly, which he doesn't normally do.  However, reading over last night I can see that that isn't the case.

However, I think Nol is scummy because of how I feel he keeps trying to nudge/hint that Tommy's on the brink of a meltdown.

You've seen him play several times on DM, he's not doing any differently that he does in a normal game, but because he's new I feel like you're trying to prompt it.

Vote: Nol

Good start.

Please let me read more from you.

I think there's about a 30% chance JiF is pocketing me as scum and a 70% chance that he's town and we hit it off

I think one of the guys who claims to enjoy me already might be scum but that's more paranoia than logic

I'm aware, which is why I'm torn between "trying to relax" and "getting annoyed"; it's not easy being Tom!

I don't play on DM anymore, one reason being that it IS slow. I mostly play on POG. Activity is high there. Here's a game I'm hosting right now: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/game-thread-1-27-top-tier-v-ww-c9-setup-13er-1506508/ about 200 posts in 3 hours, and that's kinda slow.

I got this for you: http://i.imgur.com/pkCQvyh.jpg

Hate people who talk about themselves in the third person.

Do not care how one plays any other other site...and yes I've played at several...

Mafia is a game of communication and the first rule of communication is...know your audience...

The JN requires some experience but nothing as hard as you complain about...most of us have jobs...some games people can post the sh*t out of the game sometimes less so...sometimes the boss rides people like a $2 ho...but for the most part people here play the game at a very high level who doesn't need some virgin tell us how he likes to get laid.

STFU and play the game you signed up for...

So since several of you guys have mentioned how Smash is a good player and has been trying more in early game lately, the fact that he's done almost nothing at all here but make cheesy posts should be setting off some red flags, right?

I would be fine with a policy lynch on Smash.

After that Kivam game I know he can play early game and just chooses not to.

That's kind of bullsh*t tbh.

But yes he usually ignores D1.

I gave Ape a nudge to see if he's willing to step in for Yates. If not I'll keep nosing around. I can be persuasive. In theory. >.>

Most of the players here are major homos or taken or both.

Your type of persuasion isn't likely to turn many heads here.

The narrative control in him is strong...wish the Ape was here just to see...coin flip?

In the past I would have put my money on Ape but I think he has less patience these days due to the little monkey so I think Tom could wear him down over the course of a week or so. Would be popcorn worthy either way.

Archived