Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You look back and check his reaction and see if you see the same thing without my explanation coloring your thoughts either way. It was something small that I took note of at the time. It's just since other people think he might be scum added to that is what makes me willing to vote for him day 1. It was literally like "I would make a post like that as scum to try look good and pressure someone into shooting a townie"

So who is voting Nolder because it's Wednesday and who is voting him because you think he's the most likely scum in the game?

I wont play the stupid Wednesday game but I would like to see how Nolder responds under pressure

I don't mind a run up lets just not Blind lynch him please

I still think Hallia is a good direction but I just never feel comfortable on day one really would have liked more interaction from her than we got. I think Hally is a take or leave it kind of gal so ....

I wont play the stupid Wednesday game but I would like to see how Nolder responds under pressure

I don't mind a run up lets just not Blind lynch him please

I still think Hallia is a good direction but I just never feel comfortable on day one really would have liked more interaction from her than we got. I think Hally is a take or leave it kind of gal so ....

You're the biggest contradiction in mafia. How is running everyone up to get a reveal any different than a mass reveal, which you claim to whole heartlessly disagree with when I suggest it (and I only suggest it when it makes sense)

Smash, Hali, Arsis

Willing to kill them all.

You're the biggest contradiction in mafia. How is running everyone up to get a reveal any different than a mass reveal, which you claim to whole heartlessly disagree with when I suggest it (and I only suggest it when it makes sense)

Smash, Hali, Arsis

Willing to kill them all.

and your the biggest Idiot. Usually we run one player up to reveal on a given day how is that even remotely close to a mass reveal ?? this could be the dumbest post you ever made

Smash what do you think of all the current wagons? How would you order them in likelihood to be scum?

when we hear more from Nolder Ill gladly answer that question as of right now I would like to compare the 2 reveals, that is if we get one from Nolder. If we don't get one from Nolder, I would lean toward him being the better bet for scum.

Archived