Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate people who talk about themselves in the third person.

Do not care how one plays any other other site...and yes I've played at several...

Mafia is a game of communication and the first rule of communication is...know your audience...

The JN requires some experience but nothing as hard as you complain about...most of us have jobs...some games people can post the sh*t out of the game sometimes less so...sometimes the boss rides people like a $2 ho...but for the most part people here play the game at a very high level who doesn't need some virgin tell us how he likes to get laid.

STFU and play the game you signed up for...

Haha **** you too old man!

I like this. She does seem cavalier and much more daring than I'm used to seeing her. 

Vote Hallia

More daring? Uh...O.o?

Also, yes I've played several games here.  What happens to me nearly EVERY game here.  I get lynched very very early, because I don't really have any idea on how to read you guys.  I am to this day still unsure which jokes/banter is off topic, and which is analyzed for games.

If you want to lynch me go ahead, I'm only VT anyways.

Cavalier and daring. Not typical day 1 scum behavior.

Hallia is able to come off assertive and brusque as scum now, which is why I thought her treatment of me the other night was faked -- she doesn't need to have that kind of quick 180 on me if she town, or at least it's not what I expect. So I wondered if she was scum emulating being nonchalant and thought that's how she would sound as town in that spot, but it didn't quite work.

But I'm skeptical of the wagon because of the way Smash got on it. Unless he is like really, really lousy and lazy, which is not what I've heard about him in this game, his vote and accusation toward me when I called him out was one of the scummiest things in this game so far.

More daring? Uh...O.o?

Also, yes I've played several games here.  What happens to me nearly EVERY game here.  I get lynched very very early, because I don't really have any idea on how to read you guys.  I am to this day still unsure which jokes/banter is off topic, and which is analyzed for games.

If you want to lynch me go ahead, I'm only VT anyways.

More daring to describe you sounds like crap. You were doing the best you could to make that list sounds like an opinion.  Sounded like background noise.

The list of people I could lynch is fluid.  

Smash is the scummiest poster in the game, Krak is the least helpful, Lily might be scum who is chatty but not helpful, but I saw one post I particularly liked and I'm not sure if she would be so "matter of fact" as scum, does anyone know?

Hallia is able to come off assertive and brusque as scum now, which is why I thought her treatment of me the other night was faked -- she doesn't need to have that kind of quick 180 on me if she town, or at least it's not what I expect. So I wondered if she was scum emulating being nonchalant and thought that's how she would sound as town in that spot, but it didn't quite work.

But I'm skeptical of the wagon because of the way Smash got on it. Unless he is like really, really lousy and lazy, which is not what I've heard about him in this game, his vote and accusation toward me when I called him out was one of the scummiest things in this game so far.

Emulating being nonchalant.  JIF!!  Got us a street poet up in this bitch!!  That's tight.

Her list was soft and she acted like we all just met.  She could be scum or she could just be easing into the game.  Someone else, I believe Wombat yelled at me before for underestimating her because she seems sweet and friendly.  

I believe you are referring to Smash getting on her train for a couple word explanation with nothing behind it.  Smash like to run people up and get the reveal.  Even as town. Kinda automatic for him early in the game when he decides to grace us with his prescence.  

Smash is the scummiest poster in the game, Krak is the least helpful, Lily might be scum who is chatty but not helpful, but I saw one post I particularly liked and I'm not sure if she would be so "matter of fact" as scum, does anyone know?

Lilly is always scummy day 1.  her describing Halia play as more daring caught my attention.  Not feeling Smash scummy.  Agree Jrak is not helpful but cna;t help but feel my intitial feeling on him is money.  He has been hiding.  

That's ridiculous. Ugh. Is he really this disconnected and worthless?

your ridiculous and beginning to get on my nerves. Your in a new place with people you never played with before, show a little respect and play the fu*king game and learn some of the personalities your working with. Don't be an idiot and try to fit in by insulting peoples play styles because you feel they don't fit your mold of what a mafia player should be or should play like

That's great and all but it still doesn't tell me anything about your thoughts on this game

How about you perform the most basic of your duties and discuss the game and the players in it, take stances on who seems scummy or townie to you and why

That's great and all but it still doesn't tell me anything about your thoughts on this game

How about you perform the most basic of your duties and discuss the game and the players in it, take stances on who seems scummy or townie to you and why

in all honesty Tom theres not much to go on day 1/ i felt Hallia was forcing her posts and I said as much ...Its not much of an explanation but it is what it is and it is how I felt, Im not going to analyse the situation. I've seen way to many townies get lynched on day one due to people pushing just as your doing and its the main reason I shy away from day 1 for the most part. If you cant respect that, or understand it, thats fine, but lets move on from this back and forth for now and wait for some type of response from Hallia which IMO is the current issue at hand due to the votes she has received with little to no commentary from her.

I mean what respect do I owe you? Either you're genuinely worthless or you're pretending to be worthless, is there a silver lining there?

you can go read the last 2 games in which I played and figure out if Im worthless or not. Like I said get to know what your dealing with before you come up with ideas on how people actully play and how they affect the game

In the last game in here i started the game as town then filled in as scum....with Lily. I may have some insights to provide. Need a refresher on last game first. Brb.

To be honest, last game I knew we wouldn't pull it off, so I went for the lulz the whole time. Not my typical behavior.

I'll get a handle on the game once we have a lynch or two to analyze if y'all let me stick around that long. 

Archived