• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smash

Hallia

Krak

Arsis

Probably 2 scum in this group

Smash.  No idea.  He is pretty tough day 1 read he because he never played day 1 much.  Until Doggin/Kivan made a game that rewarded you for posting he picked up his day 1 posting.  His best scum read is defying logic and forcing it ever when it become obviously wrong.  As town he is very good mid game. 

Halia?  Not sure she posted. So your another guy who thinks he can read people before they post? Nice

Krak. That one post he made did feel very post and a "I gotta say something" post.  I could kill him just for that.  Yet, would like to get more people involved so the trains say more.

Arsis.  Just played with him on DM.  He tends to be flippant day 1 and look like arrogant scum.  Almost like he does not care.   his first game ever he toasted me at end game as scum so I think we should wait on him.  If he starts playing better and with purpose might be a nice time to revisit him. 

You talking about these two crappy post? A Flurry? They give you a warm fuzzy on Nolder?  Me thinks you are full of crap. 

Scum easing to the game.

unvtoe vote Krak

He made 4 or 5 posts toward page two or three and I'm townreading him for it.

I won't quote them because I'm at work on my phone, but they're there.

Smash. No idea. He is pretty tough day 1 read he because he never played day 1 much. Until Doggin/Kivan made a game that rewarded you for posting he picked up his day 1 posting. His best scum read is defying logic and forcing it ever when it become obviously wrong. As town he is very good mid game.

Halia? Not sure she posted. So your another guy who thinks he can read people before they post? Nice

Krak. That one post he made did feel very post and a "I gotta say something" post. I could kill him just for that. Yet, would like to get more people involved so the trains say more.

Arsis. Just played with him on DM. He tends to be flippant day 1 and look like arrogant scum. Almost like he does not care. his first game ever he toasted me at end game as scum so I think we should wait on him. If he starts playing better and with purpose might be a nice time to revisit him.

Hallia posted once. That's my problem.

Place may seem rough around the edges but it is all in good fun. Usually. Like 99% of the time.

Sounds like he is trying to pick up a chick at a lame party

Weekday mornings are generally the best time to be around.

Describing my approach to dumpster diving for free doughnuts.  Kinda hurt he shared it with everyone. But not much to feel good mafia wise here about.

Feeling the pressure already? Your roles must be sh*t.

Vote Jif

Yes.  Must be town for this.  LOL

Everyone here sucks. I am the best.

Lynch all liars?  Still not getting warm fuzzy

Sounds like you mean you're going to take matters into your own hands.

Makes me wonder if you have a gun.

Do you?

fly-fishing1.jpg

So far more of a neutral to scum read on nolder.  Not good because he is one of my favs and prefer not to vote him

Sounds like you're worried Tom is going to kill you.

More crap posting to muddle the game

God you're such a tryhard lol.

dismissive gameplay. Hardly townie read

He's the best liar.

By which I mean he tells the funniest lies. Then we kill him.

Another hostess post.

Haven't you played with him on DM? Wouldn't he already know?

Ok post. 

I'm filthy. You should just throw me in a cell now.

easy8.jpg

None of this makes me think he is town. None. all crap and from neutral to anti-town. 

The spectators are allowed to troll, mock and dance on the graves of the deceased. And entertain the living during those long cold nights.

Well since there are no deceased and it's not night they should probably GTFO

Yeah but no where near where he should be as town.

This is either fantasy on your part or a flat lie. You're conveniently ignoring that EVEN IF what you said was true, I'm also in a new environment.

Do you want to be lynched for making sh*t up?

Nothing here and I will tell you DMers to seem to vanish for good amounts of time when the play here. those ****ers nap a lot.

Yes she's always low volume but you gotta pressure low posters sometime. Let's start now.

Sounds like he is trying to pick up a chick at a lame party

Describing my approach to dumpster diving for free doughnuts.  Kinda hurt he shared it with everyone. But not much to feel good mafia wise here about.

Yes.  Must be town for this.  LOL

Lynch all liars?  Still not getting warm fuzzy

So far more of a neutral to scum read on nolder.  Not good because he is one of my favs and prefer not to vote him

More crap posting to muddle the game

dismissive gameplay. Hardly townie read

Another hostess post.

Ok post. 

None of this makes me think he is town. None. all crap and from neutral to anti-town.

Thanks for finding all that.

He's coming across as casual and comfortable, two adjectives I wouldn't generally use to describe his early scum game. Maybe I'm just used to him on DM, but that's my two cents on the matter.

Well since there are no deceased and it's not night they should probably GTFO

Typically in games here on JN members who aren't playing are allowed to mingle in games. Bump chests, touch each other inappropriately and so on. As long as it doesn't affect the integrity of the game, I have no problem with it. So neither should you ;)

Typically in games here on JN members who aren't playing are allowed to mingle in games. Bump chests, touch each other inappropriately and so on. As long as it doesn't affect the integrity of the game, I have no problem with it. So neither should you ;)

Plus, I'm the princess around here and can do as I want. <3

Archived