Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fate of Bazooka Joe will never be known for sure. After his comic was cancelled in 2012 he was ostracized by his fellow icons. Joe thought that was the worst thing to ever happen but 3 years later they stopped ostracizing him...because they couldn't even remember who he was. One day Joe was walking down the street thinking about how miserable he was when a former friend recognized him and waved him over. "Hey! Hey Joe what have you been up to? Haven't heard from you in awhile." Joe came over nervously and smiled, "Well, you know, stuff I guess." The icon smiled absentmindedly while looking at his watch. "I gotta get going, got a commercial to shoot. It was nice seeing you though Joe. Good luck buddy." Joe waved as a Limo pulled up and drove his old friend away. That was the day Joe walked into the train tunnel. No one ever found out whether he made it to the other side before the 2 'o clock express or not.

80, Vanilla Town who was Bazooka Joe, was never seen again

167416933_449ad9ff8d_o.jpg

So we **** instead of hug from here on in.  Cry me a fricking river. 

Well look at the Pack of Genuises that just killed they're best asset. This can't be too hard.

Im not wanting to get into this Crush/CTM Idiot battle

So basically you're saying:

1--this game is easy

2--everyone is dumb

3--you rock

4--you'll get back to this later

Sounds like you're playing the role of Pac...and a vote for Pac is a vote for 'Murica, beer, women, and Awesomeness.

Vote Pac...err..Smash

1--this game is easy

2--everyone is dumb

3--you rock

Sounds like you're playing the role of Pac...and a vote for Pac is a vote for 'Murica, beer, women, and Awesomeness.

Vote Pac...err..Smash

this tells me you are teh scum !

1--this game is easy

2--everyone is dumb

3--you rock

Vote Pac...err..Smash

actully what Im saying is Scum just killed 80 .... you can do the math :P

Archived