JetsShop.com 50% off everything

prime21

Not sure who buys stuff from them but 50% off everything including clearance items is as good as you will ever find online.  I've bought a bunch of stuff over the past two weeks.  Their selection is nothing compared to the NFL shop or Fanatics.com but there is enough.  You can even order Nike Limited customized jerseys 1/2 off.

Are they closing the online store? Cause there is nothing left. Only game jerseys. And those suck.

I  called them and they said they weren't going out of business.  Seems to change every so often because a few days ago you could get custom jersys made but today u can't.  Some shirts I couldn't find in 2x became available a few days later.  

You can get a David Harris Limited Jersey for $75

I  called them and they said they weren't going out of business.  Seems to change every so often because a few days ago you could get custom jersys made but today u can't.  Some shirts I couldn't find in 2x became available a few days later.  

You can get a David Harris Limited Jersey for $75

Thanks. Yeah, no hoodies left, barely any t's. Didn't see a Harris Limited. Just a bunch of game ones and I checked right when I posted.

Not sure who buys stuff from them but 50% off everything including clearance items is as good as you will ever find online.  I've bought a bunch of stuff over the past two weeks.  Their selection is nothing compared to the NFL shop or Fanatics.com but there is enough.  You can even order Nike Limited customized jerseys 1/2 off.

Got a couple of nice hats and some other clearance stuff for super cheap. Thanks

Archived