No Ma'am Bar Mafia Game - Town and SK WIN

Gone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's something extra funny about imagining the mafia crew hanging out in the heart of SEC country. Pretty sure Verbal or Nolder would end up getting murdered if we didn't keep an eye on them.

No one invite the Ape, he won't know when to shut up while talking sh*t to a gang of redneck motorcyclists and would get all of us shot. Freaking Drew.

Razorback fans are the scum of the earth. They throw bottles at kids, so killing the Ape of Nolder is like an average Tuesday.

Don't forget about Tebow!

Eagles fans and Crusher's kid in Arkansas. Jets fans in NC. What is this country coming to?

2 years ago he thought Joe Montsna was still in the NFL. I got him into fantasy football and now he's obsessed with the NFL. My sister in law isn't my biggest fan.

I hear ya. I also despised Bobby Petrino. Very easy to dislike that program.

SOOOOOOOO true. They're like Carolina, only not as bad.

Dream scenario: Arkansas plays Central Ark. in a home opener tuneup. Baby Crusher eats their line alive and scores a monster FCS upset.

I would cry tears of Makers. Then drink it while eating bacon.

Damn that's a good say

I am disagreeing that you and pac are teammates.. And you are saying I'm off on that theory?

No, silly. The theory that I must be important enough for him to stick his neck out. That was you, wasn't it?

I like Crusher's idea much better. Same amount of fun for like 5 % of the cost. Well, other than the cost of traveling to Arkansas (which is closer to me than NY).

I'm sure Pac can borrow a truck from one of his esse's in Rochester and drive the northern contingent down. I'll pick up AVM in Greenville NC. whoever meets up with JiF first be sure to punch him in the face.

3211312067_326aee4e03.jpg

I like Crusher's idea much better. Same amount of fun for like 5 % of the cost. Well, other than the cost of traveling to Arkansas (which is closer to me than NY).

I'm sure Pac can borrow a truck from one of his esse's in Rochester and drive the northern contingent down. I'll pick up AVM in Greenville NC. whoever meets up with JiF first be sure to punch him in the face.

and 100% this, that should the secondary goal of the trip.. to beat the sh*t out of jif  /hatecrime'd

There's something extra funny about imagining the mafia crew hanging out in the heart of SEC country. Pretty sure Verbal or Nolder would end up getting murdered if we didn't keep an eye on them.

No one invite the Ape, he won't know when to shut up while talking sh*t to a gang of redneck motorcyclists and would get all of us shot. Freaking Drew.

Huh?

Why would I get murdered at the Securities and Exchange Commission?

Does the government not like mafia?

Wait...do you mean irl?

Only sporting event I've ever been to was a few baseball games.

And I guess horse track? Does that count?

I don't think I'd fit in at a football game.

no way man, football games and anime conventions draw very similar crowds

I'd bet everyone would tone it down a bit in RL except that stupid ape..  he'd actually feel pressured to be the know it all he purports to be online and spend a majority of the time "schooling" us on a variety of topics.  He'd get his ass kicked either by us or a group of dudes he was belittling in an attempt to impress us.

Wait...do you mean irl?

Only sporting event I've ever been to was a few baseball games.

And I guess horse track? Does that count?

I don't think I'd fit in at a football game.

It's 4:26 am where you are and I'd bet AVM's weak bladder you haven't been to bed yet.

My face is steel. 

I'd bet everyone would tone it down a bit in RL except that stupid ape..  he'd actually feel pressured to be the know it all he purports to be online and spend a majority of the time "schooling" us on a variety of topics.  He'd get his ass kicked either by us or a group of dudes he was belittling in an attempt to impress us.

No.  Still fat.  Still hungry. 

Archived