No Ma'am Bar Mafia Game - Town and SK WIN

Gone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I don't even care if you're telling the truth or not because that's bullsh*t.

I made it a point to say to you nice and early when you unvoted "HEY, DON'T WAIT UNTIL THERE'S A RUSH TO VOTE".

Either you did it on purpose OR you ****ed up. Either way it's your fault not mine so don't bitch at me for being critical.

Like, really? You want to drag real life into it? And you want to bitch about Ape playing emo?

Holy sh*t dude, calm your titties.  I'm one vote.  I would not have voted for Lily - I don't see her posts as scummy.  So what now?  You want to pin the no lynch on me?

Ahh gotcha.

Hi Sooh!  My sincere and deep apology for even contemplating you could be JiF.  I always figured JiF was a false cover for a sweet girl who simply acted like a douchenozzle on the internet, and that you joined DM to be the "real" you.

Oh well, I guess that theory is shattered.  Much like 80's hopes and dreams of getting laid anytime this millennium.

I'd bang pussy and bash your face in at the time.

Honestly I don't even care if you're telling the truth or not because that's bullsh*t.

I made it a point to say to you nice and early when you unvoted "HEY, DON'T WAIT UNTIL THERE'S A RUSH TO VOTE".

Either you did it on purpose OR you ****ed up. Either way it's your fault not mine so don't bitch at me for being critical.

Like, really? You want to drag real life into it? And you want to bitch about Ape playing emo?

Participating in this forum requires a minimum level of testosterone.

Dr.Seducto was in the public bathroom, peeing sitting down and feeling generally deflated. He always dreamed of becoming a pro basketball player but unfortunately he had neither the talent or the physique for such a trade. But what he lacked in stamina he more than made up with charisma. Or so his mom used to say. So he took life one lapdance at a time and that got him by.

Someone knocked on the bathroom door and Dr.Seducto sighed. "It's taken." A second knock echoed through. "I said it's ******* taken." A third abrupt knock followed. He opened his mouth to tell the ******* moron to go **** himself, when the door flew open and he got shot right in his mother****ing face. Dr.Seucto's body flopped to the side as his killer set down on the stool for an overdue poop.

JiF, Dr.Seducto, Vanilla Stripper is dead.

In the meanwhile on the other side of the bar....

CTM Coppafeel got refused in the blood drive in the bar because he was told he was too anemic. His Hemoglobin was almost as ridiculous as his hippy disgusting hair. But he was told that if a pig needed transfusion, they'll give him a call. CTM flipped them off and sat down at the bar to have a drink. It wasn't his fault that he was on a vegan diet and starting to lose his pubic hair. His lapdances were still the best in town. **** them. 

He had two tequila shots and headed to the Jiggly room. As he entered the room a figure emerged from the darkness and hacked  his head with a machete. His anemic blood dripped down into a big light red puddle. 

CTM Coppafeel, Vanilla Stripper is dead.

Arsis, Swallowing Ivan, has been poisoned while drinking his Shirley Temple, but luckily guzzling sperm is sustaining him for the time being.

Archived