No Ma'am Bar Mafia Game - Town and SK WIN

Gone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smash do you think the scum team is Verbal/Crusher/Leelou?

It certainly makes Verbs conversation with me re: Leelou interesting. He basically said, IIRC, that she was doing some things she does as scum (like I thought, which is why I asked) but that her hunting down answers was town behavior. I'm not sure I'd want to jump straight to her next though...idk. She hasn't really hit any of the scum meta I *think* I have for her since then. She's very good at this game, though...so I don't put it past her in the same way I am always suspicious of CTM like I talked about last game.

so night 1 we had 2 dead and night 2 we had one dead ...so who is the idiot vig who shot a townie early in the damn game yet again ?

Vote Leelou

I can see her scummy behavior yet again. She had nothing much to offer during the Crusher run up other than her late vote and a previous vote on Nolder followed by zero explanation. Shes not scum hunting and below is her post after Crushers death.

It was night and weekend. I have a sesame allergy and almost everything I looked at to buy in the organic section had sesame in it.

It was night and weekend. I have a sesame allergy and almost everything I looked at to buy in the organic section had sesame in it.

Damn, I'm sorry :(

I would have said something then but honestly I thought it was some sort of inside joke about Sesame Street that I just didn't get :rl:

Princess Peachfuzz was brushing her luscious hair, all eyes were on her. Oh they were all jealous, she was sure. She was the prettiest and fluffiest of them all. Soft to the touch. And men always did like to touch. She ignored them. None of them were important really.

"Can I have the brush when your done?"

Her eyes shot up. "It's you're. You are. Not your. Duh."

All the strippers around her grabbed their mirrors and bashed her to death. "That's D  - E  - A  - T -  H,  BITCH."

Verbal, Princess Peachfuzz, Poisonerx2 and a member of the homicidal stripper club has been lynched.

It is now N3. Please submit your NAs. You have until Monday 10 PM, GMT

Smash do you think the scum team is Verbal/Crusher/Leelou?

It certainly makes Verbs conversation with me re: Leelou interesting. He basically said, IIRC, that she was doing some things she does as scum (like I thought, which is why I asked) but that her hunting down answers was town behavior. I'm not sure I'd want to jump straight to her next though...idk. She hasn't really hit any of the scum meta I *think* I have for her since then. She's very good at this game, though...so I don't put it past her in the same way I am always suspicious of CTM like I talked about last game.

Well I've caught her twice but this time its all about the sesame so who knows,

Archived