Official VC
Crusher(5): AVM, Lily, Smash, Nolder, Arsis
Pac(1): Lizzie

Nolder(2): 80, Leelou

Lily(1): Crusher

Not voting(4): The rest of the hoes

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Monday, 9 PM, GMT

maybe JC but I would not worry about that cause no way AVM as scum would sacrifice himself or take a chance for one kill this early in the game

I was run up yesterday, so the argument would be that I saved myself and am trying to get one more.

Yeah i know, "OMG AVM IS BEING SPR HELPFUL!!!!"

And fwiw, this pings heavy Smash town.

maybe JC but I would not worry about that cause no way AVM as scum would sacrifice himself or take a chance for one kill this early in the game

Scum would never [...] and town would never [...] are always dumb arguments.

I'm not worried about AVM to be clear, but your reasoning to trust him is bad.

So stupid. AVM is not the cop. I am. Vote AVM

Thats the best you've got?

How did Crush react to my reveal yesterday? I remember him saying he didnt understand why I got heat in the first place...that the % thing was obviously a joke. Nothing more off the top of my head. Im on mobile, so checking will be a pain in the ass til waaaay later tonight

Scum would never [...] and town would never [...] are always dumb arguments.

I'm not worried about AVM to be clear, but your reasoning to trust him is bad.

Bigger picture -- he seemed to miss that I claimed cop when I was run up. His post almost reads as if he thinks I just claimed

Official VC
Crusher(5): AVM, Lily, Smash, Nolder, Arsis
Pac(1): Lizzie

Nolder(2): 80, Leelou

AVM(1): Crusher

Not voting(4): The rest of the hoes

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Monday, 9 PM, GMT

Bigger picture -- he seemed to miss that I claimed cop when I was run up. His post almost reads as if he thinks I just claimed

nah I didn't miss it ...not sure why I posted it that way because in fact you did have no choice ...but as scum I don't think you would have ever claimed cop you certainly would have been more creative than that

Thats the best you've got?

How did Crush react to my reveal yesterday? I remember him saying he didnt understand why I got heat in the first place...that the % thing was obviously a joke. Nothing more off the top of my head. Im on mobile, so checking will be a pain in the ass til waaaay later tonight

Of course I did.  Should I have just countered immediately? No I was playing it off.  I was trying to stay hidden. I failed miserably. 

Of course I did.  Should I have just countered immediately? No I was playing it off.  I was trying to stay hidden. I failed miserably. 

hey fat boy without the Doc being known, claiming cop and countering a fake cop is just about the easiest thing you can do in this game so stop your hideous nonsense

hey fat boy without the Doc being known, claiming cop and countering a fake cop is just about the easiest thing you can do in this game so stop your hideous nonsense

Smash I know you have never read more than two or three pages for every ten of a game thread but if you look at my play I was scum hunting but avoided AVM and actually defended him after he claimed.  I was trying to stay hidden.,  I was either obvious or they have a role cop or a follower/watcher.  Not sure but it is something.  

I'm leaning towards believing AVM here.  I don't see anything in Crusher's posts that indicates he might be Cop and is trying to get AVM to slip (what I would try).

And the emo post AVM had, upon reread, makes perfect sense here.

Smash I know you have never read more than two or three pages for every ten of a game thread but if you look at my play I was scum hunting but avoided AVM and actually defended him after he claimed.  I was trying to stay hidden.,  I was either obvious or they have a role cop or a follower/watcher.  Not sure but it is something.  

I love ya Crush but you're <(avm'd) scum <(avm'd) and your the worst defender in the history of all scum.

Double AVM's FTMFW

Archived