Pats to release Kyle Arrington

nj meadowlands

So you JUST happened to choose someone who has been banned and unable to respond or defend himself. Whatta guy

I've posted alongside TX for almost a decade. It's all good, he doesn't need to defend himself, he would pretend to disagree with me to further encourage you. It's sort of a layup.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about the two of you put each other on ignore?

The board would be a better place for it.

For the record, every exchange starts with me responding with football comments to her football questions, or pointing out that she is derailing threads. She makes it personal with passive comments about my intellect, or about my wife, or by calling me sexist. Then I play rope-a-dope with her like I'm Cassius ******* Ape

You guys continue to let her ruin threads and troll, I am just punctuating it.

You seem to spend a lot of time telling people what they think or mean. Maybe you should spend your time learning what makes you tick.

Deep.

I pointed out you were pushing more Bills talk into a thread, you bring my marriage into it, but yes... I'm the one with issues.

Mocking stupid things is what makes me tick.

No relation to Kelly. I'm a woman

Knows about the age-old 'Kelly is a man" talk from JI.

Knew I was married, despite me not mentioning it any time recently.

No chance in the world this isn't an alt for one of our normal jackholes here, like I've been saying.

Good alt though, lobs meatball pitches like crazy.

For the record, every exchange starts with me responding with football comments to her football questions, or pointing out that she is derailing threads. She makes it personal with passive comments about my intellect, or about my wife, or by calling me sexist. Then I play rope-a-dope with her like I'm Cassius ******* Ape

You guys continue to let her ruin threads and troll, I am just punctuating it.

It's weird how you get into it with many posters, yet it's never your fault. At the end of the day, there's a lowest common denominator.

I don't care who started what, or why it's continuing. I just want to stop littering the board with all of the bickering.

It's weird how you get into it with many posters, yet it's never your fault. At the end of the day, there's a lowest common denominator.

I don't care who started what, or why it's continuing. I just want to stop littering the board with all of the bickering.

Thor99:  Is it permissible to start a thread entitled:  NFL Fans Idle Chit Chat?  By doing so,  I am thinking that when posters go off topic,  they can take their conversation to this thread instead of mudding up threads on other topics.  

Please, I troll the trolls, heaven forbid. If we can't bust trolls chops, then why are they here? 

I've kept my exchanges with jeanie civil, and this one in particular started with her trolling the thread into a Bills discussion. I'm not saying I don't share fault, I'm saying that as long as she's trolling, there are going to be people that mix it up with her. I'm one of them. I keep it civil with her, even when she makes it personal.

If you don't care who started it, then why bother with the "you're the common denominator" finger wagging which implies it's all on me?

Archived