Pats to release Kyle Arrington

nj meadowlands

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, he's a terrible NFL football player.

I'm sure he would be a great fit for the Jets.

No, the Jets only take the Pats top defensive backs. And we do it with a handshake agreement in a dark alleyway to completely **** with Kraft. And we're not even penalized any draft picks for it. 

Face it, we're just better than you at everything except cheating. You guys have that all wrapped up.

As a Pats fan I trust your judgment precisely 0%

ha ha ok.

i hope the jets pick him up then. I would LOVE to read your reaction as his wide out continues to beat him...ha ha sh*t don't even take my advise. If he was actually serviceable why the hell did the pats pick up Revis and Browner then...

Only Pats DB aside from Revis I would have touched is Browner and he's gone. Nobody on the Pats D would be an upgrade on what the Jets have at the moment, possibly aside from OLB.

EXACTLY. Why would we want to add him when we already have the best secondary in the league?

LOL you honestly don't think the Jets have the league's best secondary? If not, top 2 or 3? you're delusional bro.

What does it matter if you have the best secondary in the league if it does not translate into wins on the field?

Right now, the Jets are a 4-12 football team and the 4th best team in the AFCE.

But congrats on having the best secondary in the NFL on paper in May.

You would think that after all these years, you would temper your expectations during the off season.

No doubt he'll end up in Buffalo.

Is this a Jets Forum or a Patriots and Buffalo Bills?   There is more talk about Rex Ryan/Buffalo Bills and the Patriots than there is about the Jets.  Geez.   

Is this a Jets Forum or a Patriots and Buffalo Bills? There is more talk about Rex Ryan/Buffalo Bills and the Patriots than there is about the Jets. Geez.

This is a Jets forum which means the other teams in their division and the moves they make at this point in the offseason are interesting to say the most. w/ Bradys suspension and the division closing in.. It adds to the interest. Don't be an ass. You guys aren't THAT special.(: its just the off season.

And may I add the Patriots forums have a full thread dedicated to the Jets called Jets Suck. And I have been to Bills forums. You guys love us too... You don't see vikings new here do you? Its a division thing... Get over it.

The Bills.. Or Pats for that matter.

I am enjoying the moment (this offseason) as a Bills' fan but am not going to make any predictions or start boasting.  I want to see how long it's going to take all of the changes made to  take place.  If we win our first two games against the Colts and Patriots,  we will be on our way to the playoffs (at very least)  this season.

I am enjoying the moment (this offseason) as a Bills' fan but am not going to make any predictions or start boasting. I want to see how long it's going to take all of the changes made to take place. If we win our first two games against the Colts and Patriots, we will be on our way to the playoffs (at very least) this season.

As I am as a Jets fan. We have a very real reason to be optimistic... So reporting the divisions moves are more interesting to fans here then most off seasons because we know we have a real shot with competent QB play.

As I am as a Jets fan. We have a very real reason to be optimistic... So reporting the divisions moves are more interesting to fans here then most off seasons because we know we have a real shot with competent QB play.

Many don't want to give the Bills' QB's much attention but Tyson Taylor is very competent and will probably be starting this season.

Is this a Jets Forum or a Patriots and Buffalo Bills?   There is more talk about Rex Ryan/Buffalo Bills and the Patriots than there is about the Jets.  Geez.

It's a Jets forum.

I guess I should ban all fans of other teams.

Many don't want to give the Bills' QB's much attention but Tyson Taylor is very competent and will probably be starting this season.

No, he's not.

If he's starting, your season is over.

Ryan Logan, Malcom Butler, Bradley Fletcher ?? Who are these people! This year the Pats* will finish 4th in the standings bank on it. Their defense is just way too suspects. I expect Easley to have a good season though if he can overcome the rust from the ACL injury.

I noticed nobody answered this question. It's a Jets forum.  Max kind of gives it away with name of the site "Jetnation" but I guess you could have thought we were discussing 757's or something. 

I noticed nobody answered this question. It's a Jets forum. Max kind of gives it away with name of the site "Jetnation" but I guess you could have thought we were discussing 757's or something.

... this is because we don't have children, clowns or cheaters running the show ... less stupid headlines

Archived