Pats to release Kyle Arrington

nj meadowlands

Ah, Jets fans predicting a 12-4 record in May.

It's like a right of tradition.

Too bad the season starts in September and all Jets fans come crashing back to Earth.

Been that way for 47 years and still counting.

Yeah but 46 of those years the Jets werent shedding Rex Ryan.  That's 4 wins alone, dude.  Really like 6 but I'm trying to be a little on the cautious side. 

Plus the draft and stuff.  And the spending.  New GM.  Geno in year 3.  These things add up and are different from all those other offseasons.

12 wins.  I showed you the formula.  Its science. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad the season starts in September and all Jets fans come crashing back to Earth.

Every fall, the Patriots find a new way to find a competitive advantage and find themselves at the top of the AFC East in improbably regular fashion for such a parity-driven league.  Your home record stands 3 deviations from the mean compared to your road record, defying all mathematical explanation.  Meanwhile, ex-Patriot players and coaches suddenly turn into failures or, at best, ordinary guys the moment they lose that Patriot magic.  What a proud tradition.

Been that way for 15+ years and counting.  Too bad no one is buying the act anymore, no matter how much your fan base stomps and yells about it.

I was reading today, it sounds like your season could be starting as late as November.

Are you really that dense that you haven't realized he was mocking you....? Okay you're really just that dense. My bad bro.

Are you really that dense that you haven't realized he was mocking you....? Okay you're really just that dense. My bad bro.

I totally understand where JiF was coming from.

That's why his a great poster.

But what better post to respond to making my point?

Forums do allow posters from other teams.  It's just seems unusual that  there's more talk about opposing teams than the Jets.  I belong to Bills Mafia (27,000 members), Patriots and Dolphin Forums and don't see as many threads of opposing teams.  Just making an observation.

That's because they usually create a different forum instead of posting in the main team forum......we do it differently here is all.

I enjoy your posts too PatsFan.   My husband,  who is now deceased,  used to answer any questions I had about other AFC East teams.  So now,  I find myself searching news articles and forums for updates.

Sorry to hear about your husband, hopefully, he got to enjoy the Bills perfect 4-0 record in AFCCG's and 4 Super Bowl appearances. Some NFL fans think it is some sort of significant accomplishment losing every single AFCCG by going 0-4.

Anyway, let me give you a few tips about the board:

1) Never, never respond to one of the site owners posts referring to wrinkled female undergarments. Trust me, it will not turn out well.

2) Do not get into pissing matches with 99% of the posters on the board. They are very knowledgeable about the game of football and are as passionate about their team as you and I. The only exception is some DBag poster named Ray. You can crush him like most Jet fans do.

3) Tone down your love for Wrecks, Jets fans have a factual history, you do not. That's a losing battle before you begin.

4) Unless you have a '67 Vette, stay clear of Savage.

I look forward to all your posts.

How is that false? You weren't talking about Kyle Arrington. 

I haven't personally attacked you here. Whatever else you're talking about is irrelevant. I'm not a grudge-holder, I don't stalk people. I sign on, and either agree with people's posts, or don't, on a first come, first Ape'd basis. However, you've shaped it in your mind as something personal is something for you to ponder. Maybe, just maybe, you should think about the preponderance of bad logic and obnoxious rebuttal's you post on a regular basis. I don't attack you, but I'm happy to attack the insincerity and/or merits of your posts... and whether or not I believe you are who you say. 

Again, why are you making this personal? I attack your posts because they are illogical, not because you are a women. I treat you like everyone else, which as a woman I'd expect that you appreciate. Unless you're down with the double-standard.

I'll take you on your word.  I truly did feel you were making it personal but if you say you weren't,  then I'll believe you.  

I'll take you on your word. I truly did feel you were making it personal but if you say you weren't, then I'll believe you.

I've treated you no different than any other troll, make, female, or whatever Garb is.

This doesn't sound like an apology for bringing my wife into this.

When he answered your questions, did you stubbornly refuse his answers and insist on some alternate universe truth of your own, like you do here? 

No,  I took his word.  He followed football really close.  

What was the play in attacking my wife? 

My comment did not mean to attack your wife in any way.  Actually, I truly was being sympathetic.  It's all behind me now.  Like I mentioned in an earlier post,  I'll take you at your word in that you were not personally attacking me.  I thought you were but again that's behind me.  

My comment did not mean to attack your wife in any way. Actually, I truly was being sympathetic. It's all behind me now. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I'll take you at your word in that you were not personally attacking me. I thought you were but again that's behind me.

So, not apologizing, but instead re-stoking, with a dash of making it my fault you said it.

Lmfao

Sorry to hear about your husband, hopefully, he got to enjoy the Bills perfect 4-0 record in AFCCG's and 4 Super Bowl appearances. Some NFL fans think it is some sort of significant accomplishment losing every single AFCCG by going 0-4.

1) Never, never respond to one of the site owners posts referring to wrinkled female undergarments. Trust me, it will not turn out well.

2) Do not get into pissing matches with 99% of the posters on the board. They are very knowledgeable about the game of football and are as passionate about their team as you and I. The only exception is some DBag poster named Ray. You can crush him like most Jet fans do.

3) Tone down your love for Wrecks, Jets fans have a factual history, you do not. That's a losing battle before you begin.

Thank you for your condolences.  It was sudden.  Never sick   played tennis one night, came home and had a massive heart attack.  I will take your advice that you note here.   I've mentioned this a couple of times but will mention it again.  I am enjoying all the changes and additions this new season (including Rex) but I am going to wait and see how everything works on the field.  After a 15 year draught,  you can probably imagine why I am treading lightly.   If we can get a win our first 2 games (Colts and Patriots (ahem!!!!) we may see a championship.  

I've treated you no different than any other troll, make, female, or whatever Garb is.

This doesn't sound like an apology for bringing my wife into this.

Pleased be assured,  I wasn't criticizing your wife in any way. If anything,  I was coming to her defense.   The reason why I said I felt sorry for her was because I really thought you came down on woman pretty hard.   In this respect,  I would feel sorry if  a woman had to live under those circumstances.  As I mentioned earlier,  this is behind me now.   I will take you at your word in that your remarks were not personal.    

Pleased be assured,  I wasn't criticizing your wife in any way. If anything,  I was coming to her defense.   The reason why I said I felt sorry for her was because I really thought you came down on woman pretty hard.   In this respect,  I would feel sorry if  a woman had to live under those circumstances.  As I mentioned earlier,  this is behind me now.   I will take you at your word in that your remarks were not personal.    

Mistake #1 was acting like this had anything to do with you being a woman, and not you being a stubborn Bills fan (like I've explained to you 100x over).

Mistake #2 was assuming I'd ever treat my wife like a message board troll, and presuming she needed you to "come to her defense". My whole world revolves around my wife and my daughter, and in between the debating and football talk I often make that quite clear to anyone that knows how to separate schtick from genuine sentiment.

I find myself questioning how sincere you are. You are either a brilliant troll or so naively audacious it is staggering. I don't want to feed into your narrative further, because anyone just coming upon this and seeing the "because I'm a woman" accusation that hasn't seen our exchanges might actually buy into it. Anyone that has seen me bust your chops would know it's never been personal, chauvinistic, or anything beyond "troll punching". It's always about Rex/Bills, your stubborn refusal to consider the answers you get to the silly questions you ask, or you turning threads into Bills convos and then accusing us of not talking Jets enough. In other words, busting your chops for trolling.

If you had sincere concerns that this was personal and sexist, as you say, then you wouldn't be taking jabs and then curling into a ball to play victim. 

Mistake #1 was acting like this had anything to do with you being a woman, and not you being a stubborn Bills fan (like I've explained to you 100x over).

Mistake #2 was assuming I'd ever treat my wife like a message board troll, and presuming she needed you to "come to her defense". My whole world revolves around my wife and my daughter, and in between the debating and football talk I often make that quite clear to anyone that knows how to separate schtick from genuine sentiment.

I find myself questioning how sincere you are. You are either a brilliant troll or so naively audacious it is staggering. I don't want to feed into your narrative further, because anyone just coming upon this and seeing the "because I'm a woman" accusation that hasn't seen our exchanges might actually buy into it. Anyone that has seen me bust your chops would know it's never been personal, chauvinistic, or anything beyond "troll punching". It's always about Rex/Bills, your stubborn refusal to consider the answers you get to the silly questions you ask, or you turning threads into Bills convos and then accusing us of not talking Jets enough. In other words, busting your chops for trolling.

If you had sincere concerns that this was personal and sexist, as you say, then you wouldn't be taking jabs and then curling into a ball to play victim. 

This discussion should have ended when I apologized.  However, you seem to have a need to get the final word.  Unfortunately, you make some comments that need to be addressed.  So here we go again.

As far as you citing my mistakes, this is social media.  Like you, I am free to post whatever I want as long as I don’t violate the forum’s rules. And yes, you have explained 100x’s over about Rex Ryan.  This doesn’t mean I have to take your word.  I have a mind of my own.  I understand why Jets’ fan have a negative taste for Rex.  The bottom line is that he did well with the Ravens (please don’t tell me it wasn’t his doing)  and in his first 2 years with the Jets.  I also realize that there was a rocky relationship between Idzik and Rex.  As a result, I can’t overlook the fact that this strained relationship could have had a negative impact on the Jets’ team

My comment about all the posts concerning Tom Brady and the Bills/Rex Ryan was strictly an observation.  There are a lot of threads on these topics.   I am not the only poster that has grown tired of the Tom Brady posts in here and other forums.  The topic got really old.  Talk about mentioning the same thing over and over and over again.

You may not think that you are acting chauvinistic but I think you were at times.    Based upon what I have seen, other posters did  too.  There was one poster that used the x 2 to get his point across on this very matter.   

Pfft... I don't want your stinking apology. If you want to take shots, take them above the belt or GTFO.

Pfft... I don't want your stinking apology. If you want to take shots, take them above the belt or GTFO.

Well if you don't want my apology,  then explain your following comment.    

"So, not apologizing, but instead re-stoking, with a dash of making it my fault you said it."  Lmfao

Also,  it is your fault.  You  always start the arguments with me.  I only respond to the posts you quote of mine.  Otherwise,  I just pass by your other comments in the forum. 

This discussion should have ended when I apologized.  However, you seem to have a need to get the final word.  Unfortunately, you make some comments that need to be addressed.  So here we go again.

As far as you citing my mistakes, this is social media.  Like you, I am free to post whatever I want as long as I don’t violate the forum’s rules. And yes, you have explained 100x’s over about Rex Ryan.  This doesn’t mean I have to take your word.  I have a mind of my own.  I understand why Jets’ fan have a negative taste for Rex.  The bottom line is that he did well with the Ravens (please don’t tell me it wasn’t his doing)  and in his first 2 years with the Jets.  I also realize that there was a rocky relationship between Idzik and Rex.  As a result, I can’t overlook the fact that this strained relationship could have had a negative impact on the Jets’ team

My comment about all the posts concerning Tom Brady and the Bills/Rex Ryan was strictly an observation.  There are a lot of threads on these topics.   I am not the only poster that has grown tired of the Tom Brady posts in here and other forums.  The topic got really old.  Talk about mentioning the same thing over and over and over again.

You may not think that you are acting chauvinistic but I think you were at times.    Based upon what I have seen, other posters did  too.  There was one poster that used the x 2 to get his point across on this very matter.   

I needed to get the last word? LMFAO

There are some people here that genuinely think arguing with a woman on a message board = not chivalrous. There are others that like to see a good thrashing and will encourage the one being thrashed to keep at it, for instance PatsFanTX was encouraging you NOT because he believed what he was saying, but because he was enjoying the spectacle.

Not sure wtf your third paragraph is even about. You said you were going to address my post, but then blabber comes out instead.

I'm not respectful or polite to bad logic or incorrigible people. Has nothing to do with you being a woman, you come to a football message board, you get treated equal to everyone else. That's actually the literal opposite of chauvinism. Me thinks you need to play victim, and this is the only narrative you could come up with.

Well if you don't want my apology,  then explain your following comment.    

"So, not apologizing, but instead re-stoking, with a dash of making it my fault you said it."  Lmfao

Also,  it is your fault.  You  always start the arguments with me.  I only respond to the posts you quote of mine.  Otherwise,  I just pass by your other comments in the forum. 

*face palm*

PatsFanTX was encouraging you NOT because he believed what he was saying, but because he was enjoying the spectacle.

So you JUST happened to choose someone who has been banned and unable to respond or defend himself.  Whatta guy

Archived