Proof Braylon Was Framed

David Harris

What a shameless witchhunt- that frickin baby killin racist cop.

The league has had it out for him ever since the backflip.

A breathylizer! Are these people serious about a fkn breathylizer. Those things are proven to be a erratic, totally user dependent. We'll see if their science machines hold up once Braylon explains his story in a few days once he gets it straight with his legal team and PR people.

The bartender was totally in on it- Braylon ordered a Red Bull, that high school dropout behind the bar was like "Nope, you're getting vodka my friend. Two times! I make the decisions here jock face!"

The NFL aught to be ashamed. I'm outta here! I'm done! Those ass clowns need to apologize to Braylon's mother, smearing her boy like that! Santonio vouched for his character. They went to "battle" together and HE said Braylon would never do that!

What more do you need NFL?!? - this man caught touchdown passes!!! ...in the NFL!!!....and this is how you thank him for all he's done- **** off!

Im sure this is just a misunderstanding and they will find that Braylons intoxication was a direct result of mother nature. I mean....Science....Tom Brady....we really need to stop mother nature from smearing innocent football players names!

Archived