6/9 Bowles Press Conference - ON NOW

Integrity28

This, I like. If I were a boss, I'd have an open door policy, but I'd still make people stand in the hallway while they spoke to me

Nah, make them sit in painfully uncomfortable chairs in front of your desk with the afternoon sun lazering straight into their eyes.  

what

When Wilkerson was interviewed,  I sense he had a bit of an attitude,  in f act pretty bad attitude.  He sounded a lot worse  than Mc Coy did when the media interviewed him after the Chip Kelly comment.  

He actually said it again.  A reporter asked what did he say to him when he saw him for the first time today, "he's from Temple, he gets special privileges, I told you". 

probably a joke, but that is the parcells way.  jimmy johnson was the same way

I goofed - my response is up above - did you see it?

if you are betting on rex and the fun uncle circus being more professional and respectable than literally any NFL team, you are headed for quite the fall

just remember, we warned you just about every day, lol

I believe Wilkerson's full quote was "Todd Bowles doesn't like black people and wishes they would be boiled down into Soylent green." Pretty tame IMO

LOL -  I was actually referring to Mc Coy's interview after his comment was made.  The media kept pressing him to talk about this comment and all of a sudden he started with words like:  "did you hear what I just said?"  (meaning not going to talk about Chip).  And,  if you are not going to talk about the Bills,  this interview is over.  He had quite an attitude  

LOL - I was actually referring to Mc Coy's interview after his comment was made. The media kept pressing him to talk about this comment and all of a sudden he started with words like: "did you hear what I just said?" (meaning not going to talk about Chip). And, if you are not going to talk about the Bills, this interview is over. He had quite an attitude

And Wilkerson was all "Listen Manish, I hate Arabs so..."

Does anyone else hate the Jets app? Every press conference is nearly impossible to hear. You can barely hear the journalists as they ask questions and that ******* type writer or whatever is louder than a Jersey prositute.

Does anyone else hate the Jets app? Every press conference is nearly impossible to hear. You can barely hear the journalists as they ask questions and that ******* type writer or whatever is louder than a Jersey prositute.

I don't listen that often but I did have a hard time hearing what the reporter and Bowles/Wilkerson had to say.    I didn't hear the actual conference so I googled and found it on another site.  

I don't listen that often but I did have a hard time hearing what the reporter and Bowles/Wilkerson had to say.    I didn't hear the actual conference so I googled and found it on another site.  

You have the Jets app?

What's the over-under on how many posts jeaniec will make before she realizes I participated in a thread I started about the Jets HC to her because she is fumbling over forgetting to stay in-character as a super-duper Bills fan, thus diverting to the bit where she acts like I said something personal and claims to have vicariously received the beating I just gave my wife, mother-in-law, 3 puppies, and the Royal Baby?

Is it me or does Wilkerson have somewhat of an attitude?  He was very short and direct in his interview 

He has always been that way.  I know a couple of people on the Jets staff (non football staff - marketing, hospitality and the like) who say he is not very friendly/ social, particularly with any of the non football people and is always serious and quiet. 

He has always been that way.  I know a couple of people on the Jets staff (non football staff - marketing, hospitality and the like) who say he is not very friendly/ social, particularly with any of the non football people and is always serious and quiet. 

Hall of Fame defensive linemen always have a sunny disposition. We'd be lucky to trade this guy for a ham sandwich at this point.

Archived