Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is bizarre...   If it was anyone other than the stupid ape trying to pull this I might just give up.

I am not scum.  Ape is.  I shot Smash.  These are facts.

JiF if town is absolutely terrible at mafia.

I'll be home in a while.

I really am confused at what the indecision is about...  someone want to give me the cliffnotes Ape case?  I seriously stopped reading his nonsense.

Something about him being a philanthropic SK that wants the town to win, right? 

I really am confused at what the indecision is about...  someone want to give me the cliffnotes Ape case?  I seriously stopped reading his nonsense.

the confusion is that your story sucks maybe a little worse then his

Why didnt you shoot the confirmed non-town player last night?

omg I started to read Apes posts from early today and literally had to stop.. 

how anyone in the world can believe that line of horse sh-t is beyond me.  He announces his shot failed, then he says he wants to see who would claim his shot, then me as scum fell for his trap and took credit for a shot when I had no reason to?

and something about me coming at the cop confirmed scum sealed it for the Ape that I was scum?? 

I mean... what??!?!?!

was waiting for scum to counter claim APE.. Knew this was coming

I have no idea why as scum I would claim a shot unprovoked..  Ape was clearly trying to get the line of sh-t he crafted out first thing to start the day so he can try and spin it into what some seem to be buying.. I'm shocked that weak sh-t has even delayed his lynch let alone has people wondering who to vote.

there's no way in hell that the Ape as SK would have played this far only to throw up his hands and surrender because he doesn't want Pac to win..  I mean..  that story is god awful.

Because he was an easy lynch today... or so I thought.

So that's worth risking taking out a townie?  And possibly losing 2 to 3 townies in one night phase when we are dangerously close to end game and scum running the table?

pac you aren't helping yourself, cause you should've copped to the Smash shot in your first post...

you look just as bad as ape frankly

My first post was probably somewhere around 730 this morning before leaving for work..  I literally turned on the computer to make sure smash was scum then put in my vote..  I didn't bother reading because I didn't have time.  there was no reason at that point to say "i killed smash" when I knew I wouldn't be posting until lunch.

when we had our first break I skimmed and saw the ape hadn't been lynched yet so chimed in with it at that point...  when I actually said I killed smash I had no earthly idea that scum ape had decided to claim SK and that he shot smash..  I didn't bother reading his reveal because I never thought in a million years that he could talk his way into people pausing..

his story is utterly ridiculous.  Not sure what's happening right now.

omg I started to read Apes posts from early today and literally had to stop.. 

how anyone in the world can believe that line of horse sh-t is beyond me.  He announces his shot failed, then he says he wants to see who would claim his shot, then me as scum fell for his trap and took credit for a shot when I had no reason to?

and something about me coming at the cop confirmed scum sealed it for the Ape that I was scum?? 

I mean... what??!?!?!

You trying to take credit for the Smash kill was your only play. Illogical as you spelled it out, it's the only option you had with the town facing the truth of what I was saying.

There are a lot of holes in your bullsh*t, but the biggest is the fact that you forfeited shooting a guaranteed non-town player in favor of shooting into the crowd. There's absolutely NOTHING about that that resonates as townie logic. 

So that's worth risking taking out a townie?  And possibly losing 2 to 3 townies in one night phase when we are dangerously close to end game and scum running the table?

Yes..  We had the Ape and I'm just egotistical enough to take that shot.  I 10000% shot Smash. 

You trying to take credit for the Smash kill was your only play. Illogical as you spelled it out, it's the only option you had with the town facing the truth of what I was saying.

There are a lot of holes in your bullsh*t, but the biggest is the fact that you forfeited shooting a guaranteed non-town player in favor of shooting into the crowd. There's absolutely NOTHING about that that resonates as townie logic. 

*ignored*

why would I be invested enough to turn on the computer at 730am and post when I haven't posted all week before mid morning or lunch..  It's because I fooking shot Smash and wanted to make sure it went through and make sure that he was scum!

I have no idea why as scum I would claim a shot unprovoked..  Ape was clearly trying to get the line of sh-t he crafted out first thing to start the day so he can try and spin it into what some seem to be buying.. I'm shocked that weak sh-t has even delayed his lynch let alone has people wondering who to vote.

there's no way in hell that the Ape as SK would have played this far only to throw up his hands and surrender because he doesn't want Pac to win..  I mean..  that story is god awful.

But that isn't my proposal to the town, my proposal to that they are mostly ****ed. However, if they lynch me, they lose no question. So it's in their best interests to lynch scum today, try and get the RB lynched, and then go heads-up against me.

If scum gets lynched today, then JIF shoots me tonight, and my shot goes into the crowd, there are 2 scenarios for the next day:

I shoot scum, and town wins with 3 remaining players.

I shoot town, and town goes into tomorrow with 2 players vs. 1 scum.

Even if I don't die in the melee, it's still advantage town when the next day starts... as long as they lynch scum now.

If we're going by straight logic. Then the ONLY option for town here is to lynch scum.

My first post was probably somewhere around 730 this morning before leaving for work..  I literally turned on the computer to make sure smash was scum then put in my vote..  I didn't bother reading because I didn't have time.  there was no reason at that point to say "i killed smash" when I knew I wouldn't be posting until lunch.

when we had our first break I skimmed and saw the ape hadn't been lynched yet so chimed in with it at that point...  when I actually said I killed smash I had no earthly idea that scum ape had decided to claim SK and that he shot smash..  I didn't bother reading his reveal because I never thought in a million years that he could talk his way into people pausing..

his story is utterly ridiculous.  Not sure what's happening right now.

Yawn.

But that isn't my proposal to the town, my proposal to that they are mostly ****ed. However, if they lynch me, they lose no question. So it's in their best interests to lynch scum today, try and get the RB lynched, and then go heads-up against me.

If scum gets lynched today, then JIF shoots me tonight, and my shot goes into the crowd, there are 2 scenarios for the next day:

Even if I don't die in the melee, it's still advantage town when the next day starts... as long as they lynch scum now.

If we're going by straight logic. Then the ONLY option for town here is to lynch scum.

*ignored*

Apes claiming Benevolent SK and people are actually considering it..  hahahahaha

No, I'm negotiating with the town, to make this game me vs. them, rather than them having no shot to win whatsoever. Big difference, I've made that clear. 

5003975479_fe23e5905e_m.jpg

why would I be invested enough to turn on the computer at 730am and post when I haven't posted all week before mid morning or lunch..  It's because I fooking shot Smash and wanted to make sure it went through and make sure that he was scum!

hqdefault.jpg

I seriously can't believe it's a choice.

Cause if you are telling the truth, you played it terribly? Just as bad as he's played his hand?

Do you believe Jif is an even night shooter? Isn't that curious to you as a 1 time (and not an odd night vig?)

you shoulda been on jif like white on rice with his claim imo.. and i don't remember you being so

Cause if you are telling the truth, you played it terribly? Just as bad as he's played his hand?

Do you believe Jif is an even night shooter? Isn't that curious to you as a 1 time (and not an odd night vig?)

you shoulda been on jif like white on rice with his claim imo.. and i don't remember you being so

I'm being serious..  how have I played terribly other than going full bore on SMC which I admitted?

I've been persistently on Smash all game and never deviated from my willingness to vote him.  I killed him.  Period.  I think I played considerably well with the SMC debacle being my only blemish thus far.

I think you're likely town as you wouldn't be so indecisive if you're scum.

Ape and JC have to be the last 2. 

and if you look back I was on JIF and talked about it.  At that point there was no reason to paint a target on myself and declare I had a shot.  Making him an "every other night" vig is what gave me pause.  I've modded games with odd vigs, even vigs, and 1 time vigs all in the same game.  and have added some balance with vests. 

Archived