Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well JC seems to be leaning pac.. meaning if crusher votes pac it's a done deal..

No, it's not, you fear-mongering a$$hole. It's over if you lynch me. If you lynch Pac, then it's down to town vs. ape. 

NOTE: to everyone that ever plans on playing mafia again, CTM devoid of logic and meticulous care to details, is CTM as scum

disagree.. trying to trap you? gimme a ******* break

So you're telling me, you buy, that Pac with a 1-shot ability, that he saved till N3, took his 1 shot and shot that 1 shot, into an open field of players instead of shooting the only confirmed non-town player in the game directly after he took part in lynching the cop who had a guilty on Ape? 

No, it's not, you fear-mongering a$$hole. It's over if you lynch me. If you lynch Pac, then it's down to town vs. ape. 

NOTE: to everyone that ever plans on playing mafia again, CTM devoid of logic and meticulous care to details, is CTM as scum

Yeah, CTM and Pac are the final scum team, 4sho.

No way Pac has 1 shot and doesnt shoot you.  Zero possible way you play that role that way.  Zero. 

on a break... why is the ape still alive lol?

I had a 1 time shot and destroyed the Smash...  you're welcome.  Now lets get rid of the Ape.  I'm still leery of JiF's claim.  It makes sense to gimp another shooter but to not have 2 kills until last night is awfully convenient.

about to get back to this boring training...

Lets look at this again.

Why is Ape still alive?  He literally opens up with that question but claims he shot Smash?  Lmfao  He knew going into the night, that Ape was the only non-town player.  Literally, the only role alive, confirmed in the entire game and he takes a shot in the dark at Smash, his only shot mind you.  But asks us why he's still alive?  Why not, shoot the Ape, Pac?  lmfao

He then continues that he's leery of me.  You know, the guy he tried to set up for lynch after he RB'ed me on night 2...still pushing that even though it should be clear as day I'm town at this point and calls the fact that having 2 kills last night, was convenient to my reveal, knowing I can only shoot on even nights.

I'm good.  This is the worst reveal in the history of mafia.  If I'm wrong so be it...but this is terrible and I'm fine losing it for the town because pure and utter stupidity on Pac's part.

Vote Pac

So you're telling me, you buy, that Pac with a 1-shot ability, that he saved till N3, took his 1 shot and shot that 1 shot, into an open field of players instead of shooting the only confirmed non-town player in the game directly after he took part in lynching the cop who had a guilty on Ape? 

I'm saying i don't buy either one of them, and only one of them got lucky yesterday

Yeah, CTM and Pac are the final scum team, 4sho.

No way Pac has 1 shot and doesnt shoot you.  Zero possible way you play that role that way.  Zero. 

just like there was zero chance SMC was cop.. amazing how close minded you can be

Lets look at this again.

Why is Ape still alive?  He literally opens up with that question but claims he shot Smash?  Lmfao  He knew going into the night, that Ape was the only non-town player.  Literally, the only role alive, confirmed in the entire game and he takes a shot in the dark at Smash, his only shot mind you.  But asks us why he's still alive?  Why not, shoot the Ape, Pac?  lmfao

He then continues that he's leery of me.  You know, the guy he tried to set up for lynch after he RB'ed me on night 2...still pushing that even though it should be clear as day I'm town at this point and calls the fact that having 2 kills last night, was convenient to my reveal, knowing I can only shoot on even nights.

I'm good.  This is the worst reveal in the history of mafia.  If I'm wrong so be it...but this is terrible and I'm fine losing it for the town because pure and utter stupidity on Pac's part.

Vote Pac

The same case can be made about Ape, he was sure on you, but shot Smash, then claimed he shot you but was blocked, but only said that to trap you

just like there was zero chance SMC was cop.. amazing how close minded you can be

Dude, he had one shot.  ONE SHOT.  And didnt shoot the Ape, who was confirmed non-town.  CTM - please dude...there is literally zero chance in hell anyone in the world makes that play.  Zero. Its retarded.  Straight up.  Why the **** do you gamble with that play?  You dont.  Nobody in the world would.  1 shot dude.  1 shot.  And takes a shot into the field and then has the audacity to ask us why Ape is still alive?

Dude, he had one shot.  ONE SHOT.  And didnt shoot the Ape, who was confirmed non-town.  CTM - please dude...there is literally zero chance in hell anyone in the world makes that play.  Zero. Its retarded.  Straight up.  Why the **** do you gamble with that play?  You dont.  Nobody in the world would.  1 shot dude.  1 shot.  And takes a shot into the field and then has the audacity to ask us why Ape is still alive?

You sound exactly like you did yesterday about SMC, 

tell me why Ape shot SMash, not you.. Then claimed to have shot you but you were BPV, but then later claimed to only have been setting a trap for you.. You think that makes sense?

The same case can be made about Ape, he was sure on you, but shot Smash, then claimed he shot you but was blocked, but only said that to trap you

You're right...it doesnt make sense.  But you know what makes less sense?  Having 1 shot and leaving a confirmed non-town player alive.  Nobody on earth would do that.  There is zero logic behind that play.  Zero.

You sound exactly like you did yesterday about SMC, 

tell me why Ape shot SMash, not you.. Then claimed to have shot you but you were BPV, but then later claimed to only have been setting a trap for you.. You think that makes sense?

It's the lesser of two evils.  Ape is all over the place and I cant make sense of it but what Pac is claiming is the most retarded thing I've ever read in my entire career playing mafia.

You're right...it doesnt make sense.  But you know what makes less sense?  Having 1 shot and leaving a confirmed non-town player alive.  Nobody on earth would do that.  There is zero logic behind that play.  Zero.

ehh, pac is a grandstanding idiot.. Assuming Ape is hyper lynched today he tries to be the hero and off the other scum... Not out of the realm of believably... and you know that.. it's pac

Again, both stories suck. You don't have to convince me. I think Pac is lying also

Maybe I'm wrong...but I'm not letting his derp speed lynch bull sh*t and that terrible claim fly.  If it costs us the game, Sorry.  This was actually fun for the first time in a while and I'll take that, smile, and let everyone make fun at me for being the scum mvp. 

ehh, pac is a grandstanding idiot.. Assuming Ape is hyper lynched today he tries to be the hero and off the other scum... Not out of the realm of believably... and you know that.. it's pac

Again, both stories suck. You don't have to convince me. I think Pac is lying also

If that's his logic, he deserves to die and we deserve to lose.  You dont risk you're 1 and only shot, when the town is decimated so you can be a hero.  We could have come away with 3 townie deaths last night.  

If that's his logic, he deserves to die and we deserve to lose.  You dont risk you're 1 and only shot, when the town is decimated so you can be a hero.  We could have come away with 3 townie deaths last night.  

Not saying i think that's what happened, just saying that it's possible.. it's pac

Honestly they have both played this like lying pieces of sh*t

Not saying i think that's what happened, just saying that it's possible.. it's pac

Honestly they have both played this like lying pieces of sh*t

Right.  Pac is a tard, so its possible.

I unvoted.

Forgot to run the no lynch numbers.  

So No Lynch is tough to figure out, but its not a good move if we believe ape is SK but if  Apes scum, it's the right move

I am not going to lay out all the logic as I now know what is the right move for scum should we no lynch, so not giving the answer away

Vote Count

Ape (1) - Pac

Pac (2) - Ape, CTM

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

Vote Count

Ape (1) - Pac

Pac (2) - Ape, CTM

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

unvote

I tried the whole vote without unvoting thing, wanted to see if anyone tries to ninja hammer pac

Right.  Pac is a tard, so its possible.

I unvoted.

Forgot to run the no lynch numbers.  

honestly if you are town and will 100% shoot Ape tonight, I am fine with Pac.. I just can't decide if I trust you yet

I think Ape has no business winning this game, he's been a disaster

So No Lynch is tough to figure out, but its not a good move if we believe ape is SK but if  Apes scum, it's the right move

I am not going to lay out all the logic as I now know what is the right move for scum should we no lynch, so not giving the answer away

Yeah, lots of variables in that scenario.  Not sure no lynch is an option.  

If we kill the sure shot in the Ape.  We go into the night with 5 left.  Scum RB's me, kills town.  Day breaks with 4 players remaining.  2 scum + 2 town = scum victory. I'm not seeing a favorable town scenario where we kill the Ape.

We have to get scum.  Pac is the best bet.  That was the worst reveal in mafia history.

Yeah, lots of variables in that scenario.  Not sure no lynch is an option.  

If we kill the sure shot in the Ape.  We go into the night with 5 left.  Scum RB's me, kills town.  Day breaks with 4 players remaining.  2 scum + 2 town = scum victory. I'm not seeing a favorable town scenario where we kill the Ape.

We have to get scum.  Pac is the best bet.  That was the worst reveal in mafia history.

Pac is good bet for scum, but believing that makes Ape's idiotic story true.. which is hard to swallow.. It's like having to choose between eating ape sh*t and burro sh*t... neither option is going to taste good

Pac is good bet for scum, but believing that makes Ape's idiotic story true.. which is hard to swallow.. It's like having to choose between eating ape sh*t and burro sh*t... neither option is going to taste good

Yeah, I'm done talking about it.  I'm at a **** it point.  

We screwed ourselves yesterday and have to man up to it and go for broke.

Yeah, I'm done talking about it.  I'm at a **** it point.  

We screwed ourselves yesterday and have to man up to it and go for broke.

you are town and shooting ape tonight? swear on crushers love

Archived