Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

Lets kill Ape and rejoice!

Look at his play all game..  the whining, acting aloof, suddenly engaged, gross posts yesterday, completely absurd reveal, now claiming Sensitive SK (awww he wants town to win)... 

I mean w.t.f...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really did stop reading his posts so maybe he made a bs excuse for it but if I was SK, caught dead to rights, you better damn well believe CTM, Ape, or JiF was going to be the shot in that situation... 

I'd have to think myself or CTM would have been the shot for Ape if he's in that situation.

I'd take on the mindset I'm dead but so is one of them.  No need for all this drama when he simply could have shot me then tried the caring SK gag on someone else.

Cause if you are telling the truth, you played it terribly? Just as bad as he's played his hand?

Do you believe Jif is an even night shooter? Isn't that curious to you as a 1 time (and not an odd night vig?)

you shoulda been on jif like white on rice with his claim imo.. and i don't remember you being so

This is why we need Crusher to answer if he is the odd night shooter.  He insinuated he could vouch for JiF.  It makes sense.

va action

that could be something

hahahaha

Crushlove has been drunk for like 4 straight days

Got here Saturday. Got like my people all coming down for 10+ years. I drank some awesom scotch . Bourbon an Rye. Makers Mark may be the low end your crushlove partake. Killed a bottle of angels envy with my boy and his daughter. She an obgyn dr. I was trying to talk vagina with her but she wasn't at my level of understanding yet . Told mrs crusher it was odd cause she obviously grew up with one. Mrs crusher just laughed and said I cute. No idea. Lol

This is why we need Crusher to answer if he is the odd night shooter.  He insinuated he could vouch for JiF.  It makes sense.

. No and no. Never said any of that. Wanted Jif dead because did not believe him earlier. I have no shot. I'm vanilla and drunk as ****.

. No and no. Never said any of that. Wanted Jif dead because did not believe him earlier. I have no shot. I'm vanilla and drunk as ****.

for those keeping track this is exactly what I told Smash yesterday when he tried to pull what JC is...

like I said...  Ape and JC.

*bows*

I'm being serious..  how have I played terribly other than going full bore on SMC which I admitted?

I've been persistently on Smash all game and never deviated from my willingness to vote him.  I killed him.  Period.  I think I played considerably well with the SMC debacle being my only blemish thus far.

I think you're likely town as you wouldn't be so indecisive if you're scum.

Ape and JC have to be the last 2. 

How have you played well?  

You were the critical vote in the blind speed lynch of a roled townie, completely wasting a day and defended it after with conviction.  

You were again a critical vote in the lynch of another roled townie, the cop.  

You claim to have shot Smash, on N3, with a one shot role.  Meaning, you risked losing it for 2 nights.  Which isnt very Pac like.  Meanwhile you're boasting about how you've persistently been on Smash.  So why not shoot him N2?  Ne was showing his ass then too.  

Your claiming to have revealed without even reading the thread, which happened to be the same reveal of the only confirmed anything in the game who happens to be not town.  You also risked shooting into the pool of townies, leaving that confirmed player alive.

And you consider this playing considerably well? 

Got here Saturday. Got like my people all coming down for 10+ years. I drank some awesom scotch . Bourbon an Rye. Makers Mark may be the low end your crushlove partake. Killed a bottle of angels envy with my boy and his daughter. She an obgyn dr. I was trying to talk vagina with her but she wasn't at my level of understanding yet . Told mrs crusher it was odd cause she obviously grew up with one. Mrs crusher just laughed and said I cute. No idea. Lol

Sounds like a blast brother.

Enjoy it!!!

...I only wish the good times would last a little longer...

Is there a scenario or role or something, where scum could kill twice in the same night?

Going to research roles or something on this question but hook a brother up if you've seen it happen before.  It's pretty crucial in my decision making process.  I'm bad at remember these games, some of you amaze me with your memory...but I dont recall a game where that's happened. 

FWIW - its fun having the old gang back together...the OG's.  Way before these DM weirdos took over. ;-)

Look at the remaining players...that's creeping a decade of playing this game together.  Ape being the newbie of the crew!  Too bad we lynched SMC.  haha

WOW!

Going to research roles or something on this question but hook a brother up if you've seen it happen before.  It's pretty crucial in my decision making process.  I'm bad at remember these games, some of you amaze me with your memory...but I dont recall a game where that's happened. 

Yes, sometimes a single scum player could have a 1 shot. I did in some game not to long ago in fact.

But why use it on one of their own?

FWIW - its fun having the old gang back together...the OG's.  Way before these DM weirdos took over. ;-)

Look at the remaining players...that's creeping a decade of playing this game together.  Ape being the newbie of the crew!  Too bad we lynched SMC.  haha

WOW!

lol, that is true..... OG

Unbelievable. Dumbest town ever. You have Pac obviously lying about shooting. You have me being me, but telling the truth, and never mind what isay.... The logic is to try to lynch scum to extend the game.

The obvious choice is the logical choice... You all are so innards end with me you can't get past identity politics

Unbelievable. Dumbest town ever. You have Pac obviously lying about shooting. You have me being me, but telling the truth, and never mind what isay.... The logic is to try to lynch scum to extend the game.

The obvious choice is the logical choice... You all are so innards end with me you can't get past identity politics

w/e that is, it sounds gross

and ape if you didn't make that post at 11:11, naming jif, and then saying jif was your shot but he survived somehow (hoping someone would say oh he must be lying about his role) and then switch to no, you shot smash and were just trying to trap Jif.... i don't think we're having this discussion

if you are telling the truth, you're own stupidity has undermined it

U nvote jc.. I gotta go eat then we going to some show with some people acting like they are other people? Called Legends. One o the many thing Cruslove does for his lady . They got nice upscale booze so I'm good. Going with two other couples. One dude is cool and can booze up man. Other dude reminds me of what RJF might be when he grows up. LOL. Tribute some sh*t. Like Elvis and Buddy holly. No idea. But I do what I do

Yes, sometimes a single scum player could have a 1 shot. I did in some game not to long ago in fact.

But why use it on one of their own?

Right. I was thinking about the other nights too...but that doesnt really matter because we can vet the supposed "shots".

"lying-ass town"? lol

Who are you feeling? 

I'm feeling Ape and Pac...anyway they could both be scum?  I was on Ape early cause he was pushing Nolder's BS agenda....then he went full spew-poo Ape...shook the board up...then Pac comes in and announce he killed Smash...wasn't even on my radar which is why I've resisted voting him...I thought for sure Crusher claimed he could vouch...was thinking cause he was the odd-night Vig...in fact...I cannot recall a game where we had an even night Vig without an odd-night Vig...most times if there was one Vig...the role has an X-shot.  I need to confirm the kills and who vouched for killing whom. 

How have you played well?  

You were the critical vote in the blind speed lynch of a roled townie, completely wasting a day and defended it after with conviction.  

You were again a critical vote in the lynch of another roled townie, the cop.  

You claim to have shot Smash, on N3, with a one shot role.  Meaning, you risked losing it for 2 nights.  Which isnt very Pac like.  Meanwhile you're boasting about how you've persistently been on Smash.  So why not shoot him N2?  Ne was showing his ass then too.  

Your claiming to have revealed without even reading the thread, which happened to be the same reveal of the only confirmed anything in the game who happens to be not town.  You also risked shooting into the pool of townies, leaving that confirmed player alive.

And you consider this playing considerably well? 

Scum me would ignore this..  town me wants to kick you in the throat.

- I'm not going to explain why I killed Verb again but I happen to think it helped kickstart what has been a good game.

- I was all over SMC yes but I was confused about it all played out.  I let my early read on him dictate my part in the lynch and when there was no guilty given on Ape until he has almost lynched I convinced myself I was right.  That was my bad play of the game.

- I did catch Smash on feel and kept on him throughout.  Although you're doubting it now when you do see that I in fact shot him perhaps you'll think differently about my play.

- For all I knew I was going to get shot last night..  Without knowing they had a RBer I assumed they'd leave Nolder alone and potentially shoot me.  I wasn't going to die without using my shot and either way I knew we'd be lynching scum the next day with the Ape

- I didn't read the thread this morning.. I saw he had posted some long diatribe but didn't bother reading it because I only had 5 minutes before I had to leave for work.  The first time I said WAIT! was the first time I realized he was trying to take credit for my kill.  As soon as I started reading what he was trying to pull I stopped reading his posts.

- When we lynch Ape then JC yes you'll see it went from considerably well to town MVP.

I'm feeling Ape and Pac...anyway they could both be scum?  I was on Ape early cause he was pushing Nolder's BS agenda....then he went full spew-poo Ape...shook the board up...then Pac comes in and announce he killed Smash...wasn't even on my radar which is why I've resisted voting him...I thought for sure Crusher claimed he could vouch...was thinking cause he was the odd-night Vig...in fact...I cannot recall a game where we had an even night Vig without an odd-night Vig...most times if there was one Vig...the role has an X-shot.  I need to confirm the kills and who vouched for killing whom. 

look at this rubbish lol..

Ape and JC boys..  Ape and JC.

Archived