Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The day was long, but the night was short. You woke up to 2 bodies full of holes. 

Crusher - a minion from The Minions, Vanilla Town, is dead. 

JC - Ant-Man from Ant-Man, scum role blocker, is dead. 

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch. 

red color = same team, i guess

CTM are you scum, bro?  Gross.   You've been playing me, havent you?  This is why you kept me alive? 

Both you and Pac voted for the cop over ape, and if a SK would have a vested interest in doing that

that being said.. Pac said he was a 1 time vig, there was 2 deaths last night. I didn't shoot.

Vote Pac

BOOM!!!!

Why would JC not RB me? 

you made it seem like you were going to shoot me or pac.. why they didn't role block pac I don't know.. Must of Rb'd me.. Maybe ape thought i was SK

you made it seem like you were going to shoot me or pac.. why they didn't role block pac I don't know.. Must of Rb'd me.. Maybe ape thought i was SK

That was with intent...but why are you not accounting for the scum kill last night? 

That was with intent...but why are you not accounting for the scum kill last night? 

cause i'm an idiot

and actually the fact that you didn't hammer pac when you had the chance makes me think you are town

vote Pac

WAIT..

I'm town.. let me think about this..  gotta go back to work. 

i think i can give you a chance to spew (you deserve it), but jif has to be town or he'd have just hammer'd you

unvote

I'm not.  I'm town even night Vig and I tried to kill you N2.  lmfao

then the only reason yesterday was as tough as it was because we were deciding between 2 anti town entities, but had to lynch scum over sk because lynching sk would've been a loss for town

This has been such a cluster...I really cant think straight.

Pac claims 1 time shot.  We havent seen any extra deaths till last night when I killed JC.  

I shot CTM, N2, he survived.  Which makes sense, I was an out in the open vig and scum had a RB.  And I dont see why scum would have 2 vests but again, that doesnt matter because I assume I was RB'ed.

Hmmmmmm....maybe I need to reread.  Didnt think this decision would be this hard. 

This has been such a cluster...I really cant think straight.

Pac claims 1 time shot.  We havent seen any extra deaths till last night.  

I shot CTM, N2, he survived.  Which makes sense, I was an out in the open vig and scum had a RB.  And I dont see why scum would have 2 vests but again, that doesnt matter because I assume I was RB'ed.

Hmmmmmm....maybe I need to reread.  Didnt think this decision would be this hard. 

Jif it's not hard.. I am not scum, i named the whole scum known scum team before SMC's death scene..

then the only reason yesterday was as tough as it was because we were deciding between 2 anti town entities, but had to lynch scum over sk because lynching sk would've been a loss for town

Yeah but we didnt know Pac was SK. 

ape, smash, jc?

this was before Leelou said SMC was cop...

no way i do this as 4th scum team member, or continually push for ape on that day and the next day.. remember you were ready to kill Pac.. even said at one point you aren't changing..

Also, he was at L1 and I could've hammered..!!

about to leave home..  I had a vest and was trying to draw fire last night.  I'm what I said I was.

The SK talk is all because Ape brought it up.. the # of deaths every night do not support it.  I can see a 4 man scum team against a doc, cop, every other night vig, and a 1 shot vested townie..

I'll think more about it but one of you is scum and not SK.

about to leave home..  I had a vest and was trying to draw fire last night.  I'm what I said I was.

The SK talk is all because Ape brought it up.. the # of deaths every night do not support it.  I can see a 4 man scum team against a doc, cop, every other night vig, and a 1 shot vested townie..

I'll think more about it but one of you is scum and not SK.

it's not me hombre... i coulda hammered you yesterday numerous times and kept ape aliive FTW...

seriously, think about that. I vote you and I am scum, and it's game over right now.. 0% chance i am scum

Archived