Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GG CTM and JiF... Scum decided they weren't going to let me win lol. Could have RB'd JiF, I shot him, then it would have been me, JC, and CTM.

oh well... I'll take it as a compliment.

the funny part is I PM'd leelou saying they would be petty and RB me instead of going for the win...

you'd have won cause if have lynxhed jc

GG CTM and JiF... Scum decided they weren't going to let me win lol. Could have RB'd JiF, I shot him, then it would have been me, JC, and CTM.

oh well... I'll take it as a compliment.

the funny part is I PM'd leelou saying they would be petty and RB me instead of going for the win...

Wrong. I figured out you had a vest, like I said before my lynch.

We wanted our shot to go to good use.

The three least competent ninnies were left in the end. It was poetry.

How has Nolder played lately? Would he say he's 100% sure about you being scum, if he had no way of knowing it? He's not just doing some corny over-confidence schtick is he? 

Look...sometimes I just get these reads. It's not even a read it's like intuition I guess. I dunno I can't explain it but every once in awhile I KNOW I am right.

Usually this only happens when I play with Des. I can just tell when the MFer is scum but this time it pinged on JC and I locked on.

We can all call it a lucky guess if you want but I think it was something more.

Wrong. I figured out you had a vest, like I said before my lynch.

We wanted our shot to go to good use.

The three least competent ninnies were left in the end. It was poetry.

uhh huh..  meanwhile if you had a brain btw the 2 of you, you would have surmised there was no way I could kill JC..  he was who I was pinning the whole thing on.  if you RB JiF, I shot him, and you would have had a chance to duke it out.

you chose the easy way.

great game pac! give you credit for hammerring verbal and SMC

He hid well. I'm still in awe that nobody from the town picked up on his hedging scum tell when I pointed it out.

SMC catching me gave Pac a ton of cover. I wanted to make a run at him to gain town trust. That never materialized because of SMC.

Lol, we really did miss our NA deadline on N1

uhh huh.. meanwhile if you had a brain btw the 2 of you, you would have surmised there was no way I could kill JC.. he was who I was pinning the whole thing on. if you RB JiF, I shot him, and you would have had a chance to duke it out.

you chose the easy way.

Like hedging and hiding?

Putz

Look...sometimes I just get these reads. It's not even a read it's like intuition I guess. I dunno I can't explain it but every once in awhile I KNOW I am right.

Usually this only happens when I play with Des. I can just tell when the MFer is scum but this time it pinged on JC and I locked on.

We can all call it a lucky guess if you want but I think it was something more.

It was hot garbage.  Check any games for the past two years.  I avoid the blind Verbal lynch on D1 and/or the Nolder Wednesday.

Thought you schtick was funny though.

Still...hot garbage rationale.

I happen to like Amy, she's crude and funny.

Wait the actress or the character?

I don't know anything about the chick that plays the character I just watched a trailer for the movie to figure out who the hell I was supposed to be.

Wait the actress or the character?

I don't know anything about the chick that plays the character I just watched a trailer for the movie to figure out who the hell I was supposed to be.

She's a comedian. Seen her live before.

It was hot garbage.  Check any games for the past two years.  I avoid the blind Verbal lynch on D1 and/or the Nolder Wednesday.

Thought you schtick was funny though.

Still...hot garbage rationale.

I'm not talking about Verbal that was an entirely separate thing.

**** Nolder must have viewed JIF which is a terrible view for a cop IMO but he's making these statements that really lean cop ...he's also been known in the past to soft claim and even hard claim roles he DID NOT HAVE so keep that in mind I've seen him do it and get ripped for it.

kek

I do have to admit that I hand picked this game. No one was assigned a role randomly. ;)

1) VT is my favorite role , thank you

2) I suspected you engineered this a few times. Giving pac and ape vests and putting opposite evil sides was very smart

3) Having it break to where me and Jif were deciding between ape claiming Pac's role and pac claiming vig must of been very rewarding lol

Cause if we let Nolder live till tomorrow and then they lynch me (RBer) before Ape...Nolder self protects to the end

Was thinking about alternating between myself and Jif for the rest of the game actually.

Protect Jif on off nights, protect myself on nights where he could shoot...just in case.

Like hedging and hiding?

Putz

You really are dumb..  I needed you idiots alive to shoot townies and you couldn't manage to..  as soon as I got SMC lynched I decided it was time to tear your team down.  I PM'd Leelou an emphatic SHOOT SMASH as it was time to commence with project scum destruction.

and I was all over this game activity and boldness wise.  I outplayed the lot of you and would have won had your team tried to win instead of taking me out.

Archived