Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm convinced Smash and LK aren't reading the game. Unless the game's over and scum already won.

I just refuse to Ape up the game and say the same things 100 different ways to muddy the game up. Don't mistake that for not reading thoroughly- like yourself Odd comment

You are actually going to suggest that she wasn't flipped herself?

I don't know. She said she was cop at first, then added after that the recruiting bit. Are you suggesting she was truthful about being town cop and then got converted... and made up the other aspect of her role?  That doesn't add up imo. I don't wanna drown in a tinfoily gaming the mode discussion... but having a standard cop role in a game with a bunch of survivors seems kinda eh.

town deserves to win ?

Ahh guesss you edited that crush ?

Yeah. You n phone big fingers. I will unvote you and be nice to you all game if you trust me and listen to me that Leelou said she was and then converted me to town. Honestly dude.she did.

Unvote smash for trust

I just refuse to Ape up the game and say the same things 100 different ways to muddy the game up. Don't mistake that for not reading thoroughly- like yourself Odd comment

In a black in white I agree with you. But I'm also looking at play or shifts in style. And just because I vote someone, it could be for a lot of different reasons...ie fishing for a reaction.

I mean if it not obvious what's going on what could be clearer. The moment I asked her why she pointed out that she voted, because that's an odd thing for a cop to say even in this situation since it makes no difference in the game- I got no response from her , Hess quoted an extremely long Pac post, Then he decided to chime in to give his opinion on why she said it even though she was in thread herself not responding- and then the same crew votes the people voting her. I wonder if she's the last recruiter. Gee ******* whiz.

I expect this sh*t from you. Smash!! Don't be a Lizard!!

There's a million ways fwiw.  Scum can't have an investigative role? That's never happened? 

I'm not sure if I've been in a game where they had it. But I know of it, so that's true.

I'm not saying her claim is 100% solid. I just don't want us to shoot ourselves in the leg either if it turns out she's not lying.

FYI Smash...

question;

Response:

GFY

funny thing I already posted that she answered with that post ...what I said was she was just repeating the same crap as before yet no further questions from you or Lily

not sure why I should GFM

Someone was recruited last night too evidently. It's been no deaths. What is this D5?

Can you explain why? It's entirely possible that they just don't have NKs. How does not having a NK means they recruited?

Awesome. I really hope you shot me and you flip town. Not for myself, I'll mock you regardless... but for guys like JIF and 80 that routinely put together horrific townie games. You'll be eclipsing anything and everything they've ever done to destroy a town.

I also won't have to bother with this sh*t from teh lake this weekend.

Priceless.

lol 

I don't know. She said she was cop at first, then added after that the recruiting bit. Are you suggesting she was truthful about being town cop and then got converted... and made up the other aspect of her role? That doesn't add up imo. I don't wanna drown in a tinfoily gaming the mode discussion... but having a standard cop role in a game with a bunch of survivors seems kinda eh.

If you don't want to drown in tinfoil discussion then do not initiate tinfoil discussion

I'm not sure if I've been in a game where they had it. But I know of it, so that's true.

I'm not saying her claim is 100% solid. I just don't want us to shoot ourselves in the leg either if it turns out she's not lying.

Her cop ability is probably watered down due to survivor being an easy claim. She 100% recruited me. This I know and her being able to build town back up at night might be the key to winning this game.

Can you explain why? It's entirely possible that they just don't have NKs. How does not having a NK means they recruited?

Recruiting is ALWAYS better than a NK if you can recruit and increase your numbers in a multiple recruit team game you never kill.

I agree and it gets to a point where well, **** it. But there no way of really trusting anyone at this point...

Things can eventually be vetted too though. I don't think reg townies can be converted. 

How does her knowing that doggin' was not town fit into it, though?

That and Crusher is claiming her conversion worked...he's town now.  Obviously it's a nice cover but the game is so disgusting I'm literally like whatever, hats off if they pulled off a clever claim like this and it worked.

The game is a mess.  You cant go back and reread because it doesnt matter and then you have Pac ruining the entire game, so what's the point? 

Recruiting is ALWAYS better than a NK if you can recruit and increase your numbers in a multiple recruit team game you never kill.

But why is the assumption that they get to choose between a NK and recruitment??  In the two games I was cult leader I didn't have NKs. I only had the option to recruit.

You could have at least ATTEMPTED to actually shoot someone who is mafia. Terrible town play, btw.

true, but he's a pachole and this game just became memorable link in the long line of pac vs ape nauseating battles

Lee said she doesn't get confirmation if it worked. If 80 is scum, and she converts him, all he's gonna do is say it worked. And I'm not gonna buy that because I don't buy his claim either. His claim is an attempt to get cover with the other Survivors that claimed and was done only after JC was lost. I'm not gonna trust anything that comes out of his mouth at any point. At best we lynch scum, at worst we lynch survivor. 

Really? So her role is basically completely useless for analysis

I think you misunderstood what I said. I'm pretty sure that the survivor would be told that they're now town/mafia. So, if they come out and say they were converted, and Leelou confirms that they are who she tried to convert the night before, we basically have the equivalent of a cop viewing without her having to go back the next night to make sure it worked. This doesn't work if Leelou tells us her intentions or reveals who she "converted" before they come out about it themselves.

My stupid internet is in and out, probably not going to be able to do much rereading tonight. Ugh

I find myself agreeing with you a lot this game Nyn; I just hope we don't speed lynch come day. That's getting a bit frustrating from an information standpoint.

two good posts, leelou should convert w/out announcing...

and no to speed lynches

I will try something. This is why I was getting annoyed with CTM last night phase. He kept asking what I did on thread. I wanted to see how Crusher reacted without knowing if I submitted the action or not. 

well i didn't know you didn't get confirmation, that's silly

Archived