Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

boom.. ******* pac ruined my perfect game

Yeah, but now you know that "Pac is a Moron"® is not a proper defense.

That said, you should've just bartered Alanna votes for Pac.  Townies have done it before.

BTW, although it was great effort, LOL at JF80 doing an ISO on Nolder to decipher his nonsense, the same guy who self-voted on a train against a scum train, only voted for another scum because scum wouldn't take his ultimatum, was proof-positive that one player was mafia although that player had voted on three scum trains (now four), and refused to be active the next day because people were mean to him.

This is truly one of the Hall of Fame games on JN Mafia.

worst scum performance ever.. this is a veteran scum team, unlike darthe team and town has been flying blind the whole time

Yeah, this team is definitely in the debate because even though it went 4/5 while Darthe's team when 4/4, this team had more experience.

BTW, Ape was on both scum teams.  That's awesome.

For sh*ts and giggles, the updated recap of the four Scum Trains:

Laufey, Mafia Godfather, has been lynched

Final Vote Count

Nolder (1)  Pac

Jetscode (4) - Nae, BarmIntegrity,  Lily

No Lynch (1) Smash

Hallia (1) -JiF

Integrity (9) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, Wombat, JetscodeHallia, Nolder, SMC

Not voting: Alanna

FENRIS WOLF, SCUM TRACKER, HAS BEEN LYNCHED.  IT IS NIGHT

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Barm (7) JiF, SMC, 80, Alanna, Seph, CTM, Jetscode

Wombat (1) - Pac
Seph (5) - Nolder, Barm, Nae, Wombat, Lizzie

SURTR, MAFIA ROLEBLOCKER, HAS BEEN LYNCHED

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Pac (6) - SMC, Seph, Nolder, Wombat, 80, CTM

Seph (4) - AlannaJiFPac, Lizzie

Not voting: Nae

JORMUNGAND, MAFIA GOON, HAS BEEN LYNCHED

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Seph (1) - Alanna

Alanna (5+) - CTM, 80, Seph, Nolder, SMC [Wombat]

SMC (1) - Nae

Not voting: Lizzie

A look at the roster of remaining players:

4) CTM
5) Wombat
6) Nolder
11) LizardKing
12) 80
15) SMC
16) Naeann
17) Seph

Dead Scum

13) Integrity - Laufey, Godfather, 

10) Barmacral - Fenris Wolf, Tracker, 

3) Pac - Surtr, Roleblocker, 

2) AlannaLynn - Jormungand, Goon, 

Dead Town

7) Smash - Hogun, Vanilla Town, 

9) Hallia - Fandral, Vanilla Town, 

1) Lily - Thor, Vigilante, 

8) Jetscode - Freyr, Backup Cop, 

14) JiF - Balder, Vanilla Town, 

Of these eight remaining players, who is the best bet for Loki?

CTM
Wombat
Nolder
LizardKing
SMC
Naeann
Seph

Scum obviously thought it was Seph for how much they were pushing his lynch, the thing is, we have to figure out why?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not Loki.  I believe I'm a roleless townies based on the townies who have died so far.  I've been saying that for quite some time.  For anyone who knows the source material, you will get what I'm talking about.

That leaves these 7:

CTM
Wombat
Nolder
LizardKing
Naeann
Seph

Total meta, but I would eliminate Nolder, Nae and Lizzie from the lynch.  Nolder was too suicidal to be Loki.  Nae, because of the game she's played, and Lizzie, although wanting to kill Loki (mainly because he thought it was me) was to willing to drop out.  So that leaves:

CTM

Wombat
Seph

I can see a reason for any of the four being Loki.  A cop investigation would be very helpful right about now.

could barm have tracked seph somewhere???

That's what I'm thinking.

I also think there's a possibility that if Loki can't kill, that his advantage is that he is self aware.  He knows the results of his actions and I believe it is intentional misdirection.

I got a misdirection last night.

I targeted myself N4 and got a result that said that Alanna visited JiF.  So yeah, I knew Alanna was scum, but I was prohibited from saying that until now.

The thing is, if Loki can purposely redirect, did he target Alanna, me, or JiF?  If so, which of the remaining players would choose us three?

I'm not really prepared to rule out anyone for Loki, but in order of preference for the lynches, I'd go with this:

1.  Seph (Settle the WIFOM scum Barm and Alanna created)

2.  Wombat (Settle the WIFOM scum Pac and Alanna created)

3.  CTM (Evil Pied Piper Test)

4.  SMC (Never know)

5.  LK (Seemed obsessed with Loki hunting)

6.  Flip a coin between Nae and Nolder. 

I think I am doc based on my character and no results from night actions.. it's why I've been saying nolder isn't and why i asked a lot about what important characters roles might be

Hmm, interesting.  My character seemed to be one who would have protective powers as well.  I've been self-targeting every night (including N1 like I said I would) EXCEPT N2.  I targeted you that night, and no one died.  

I don't think there's much Loki can do with this information if no more NK's can happen.  If he can redirect it would serve him no purpose now to know either of us might be the doc.

Hmm, interesting. My character seemed to be one who would have protective powers as well. I've been self-targeting every night (including N1 like I said I would) EXCEPT N2. I targeted you that night, and no one died.

I don't think there's much Loki can do with this information if no more NK's can happen. If he can redirect it would serve him no purpose now to know either of us might be the doc.

I targetted lilly N1 cause I was afraid of vigging myself then myself every night after ..

CTM, that is believable for your character because you did seem very interested in the source material.

The question is, who is the cop?

As to Seph, he's the logical choice to eliminate doubt.  But I'm wondering about him also claiming misdirection of night results, the same as Nolder and Lizzie.  Did he say that because it happened to him or that he's Loki and knew the extent of his powers?

I also think there's a possibility that if Loki can't kill, that his advantage is that he is self aware. He knows the results of his actions and I believe it is intentional misdirection.

I targeted myself N4 and got a result that said that Alanna visited JiF. So yeah, I knew Alanna was scum, but I was prohibited from saying that until now.

The thing is, if Loki can purposely redirect, did he target Alanna, me, or JiF? If so, which of the remaining players would choose us three?

wait.. so you targetted yourself and doggin came back and said .. Elaine visited jif + you can't say anything?

CTM, that is believable for your character because you did seem very interested in the source material.

The question is, who is the cop?

As to Seph, he's the logical choice to eliminate doubt. But I'm wondering about him also claiming misdirection of night results, the same as Nolder and Lizzie. Did he say that because it happened to him or that he's Loki and knew the extent of his powers?

I think seph is the play for the last sentance + Lainey basically selling out that he's loki

wait.. so you targetted yourself and doggin came back and said .. Elaine visited jif + you can't say anything?

Yes, that's what happened.  I couldn't mention anything until D5.  To be sure, I waited until N5 until I said anything.

I think seph is the play for the last sentance + Lainey basically selling out that he's loki

Yeah, he's the vote tomorrow IMO.  I'm just wondering as we progress.

Because it's simply going to be systematic lynching from here on out.

Yeah, he's the vote tomorrow IMO. I'm just wondering as we progress.

Because it's simply going to be systematic lynching from here on out.

agreed.. If I survive till end game you are the last person I'd vote .. fwiw

Yes, that's what happened.  I couldn't mention anything until D5.  To be sure, I waited until N5 until I said anything.

Wait.. you got the result N4 and  couldn't say anything until D5??? D5 is when you'd get the results of your na back.

You BOTH got that result???

no, I have consistently gotten no result and my character is a main one.. I thought I was cop but should've had results by now so I can only assume I am doc.. but I have no evidence of that other then the lack of evidence that I'm cop/watcher/tracker

Wait.. you got the result N4 and  couldn't say anything until D5??? D5 is when you'd get the results of your na back.

Yes, I got the results during the night phase and was told I could not use that info until the next day phase.

I also think there's a possibility that if Loki can't kill, that his advantage is that he is self aware.  He knows the results of his actions and I believe it is intentional misdirection.

I targeted myself N4 and got a result that said that Alanna visited JiF.  So yeah, I knew Alanna was scum, but I was prohibited from saying that until now.

The thing is, if Loki can purposely redirect, did he target Alanna, me, or JiF?  If so, which of the remaining players would choose us three?

Ahh sorry CTM my bad.. I thought this was you at first.

Yes, I got the results during the night phase and was told I could not use that info until the next day phase.

Ahh .. I thought I remmebered we didn't get results of things back until "day".  LIke... Kivs would send the results due back just before posting the scene.  I've not had any physical evidence of any action I might or might not have.  Source material could suggest my character as a protector too and I thought that might be the case until you all were talking about the material more and the other characters that fit the description better.  

Archived