Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol at this scum team.

At this point if we believe bolder, that rules out him and nae.

Somehow I forgot about is lizzie. I need to re read, loki is going to be someone who is unlikely to have, been first to push a case on someone. They most likely will piggy back a case, to avoid being on the scum radar.

Still have played, and scum hunted to a extent, as to not be targeted by town, I think there game will be somewhere in the middle.

At this point I know I'm on the chopping block, and I won't stop the lynch, but I want time to at least put some work in tomorrow.

Right now, I think the best bet is to lynch wombat, if you guys need to clear me up, I will accept my first ever mislynch happily for this game

I think the only time I've been a solo third party (not cult with a group) was a Shayol Ghul mafia game and I absolutely rocked it.  I had to pick a target each night and their name would suddenly be colored on the roster.  Each name I picked would die with me when I died.  To help clear myself a few nights in I self targeted.  By the time I was killed I took out more than half the game with me. It was so fun. :)

My gut says that Wombat is Loki, who has played an excellent game.

Yep.  Seph or Wombat would be my top 2 choices.  It would suck if its Wombat.  He didn't deserve this fate.  Scum played so horrifically bad that it put Loki in the most vulnerable possible situation. 

REVEAL LIST

SMC

Role Guess:  ???

Target List

N1:  Pac

N2:  SMC (self-target)

N3:  SMC (self-target)

N4:  SMC (self-target)

N5:  ???

Additional Info:  Potential misdirection N4 after self-target.  Received result that Alanna visited JiF.

CTM

Role Guess:  Doc/Protective Role

Target List

N1:  Lily

N2:  CTM (self-target)

N3:  CTM (self-target)

N4:  CTM (self-target)

Role Guess:  Doc/Protective Role

Target List

N1:  80 (self-target)

N2:  CTM

N3:  80 (self-target)

N4:  80 (self-target)

N5:  80 (self-target)

Nae

Target List

N1:  CTM

N2:  Nae (self-target)

N3:  Lizzie

N4:  Nolder

N5:  SMC

Seph

Target List

N1:  Barm

N2:  SMC

N3:  Seph (self-target)

N4:  80

Wombat

Target List

N1:  Pac

N2:  Wombat (self-target)

N3:  Wombat (self-target)

N4:  Wombat (self-target)

Lizzie

Target List

N1:  ???

N2:  ???

N3:  ???

N4:  ???

Nolder

Target List

N1:  ???

N2:  ???

N3:  ???

N4:  ???

Of these eight remaining players, who is the best bet for Loki?

CTM

Wombat

Nolder

LizardKing

SMC

Naeann

Seph

Scum obviously thought it was Seph for how much they were pushing his lynch, the thing is, we have to figure out why?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not Loki.  I believe I'm a roleless townies based on the townies who have died so far.  I've been saying that for quite some time.  For anyone who knows the source material, you will get what I'm talking about.

That leaves these 7:

CTM

Wombat

Nolder

LizardKing

Naeann

Seph

Total meta, but I would eliminate Nolder, Nae and Lizzie from the lynch.  Nolder was too suicidal to be Loki.  Nae, because of the game she's played, and Lizzie, although wanting to kill Loki (mainly because he thought it was me) was to willing to drop out.  So that leaves:

CTM

Wombat

Seph

I can see a reason for any of the four being Loki.  A cop investigation would be very helpful right about now.

Given his flip.... I'd take a good look at the 4 he called out as potential Lokis.

Archived