Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

a few players considered the No Lynch . Some while in disagreement didn't go crazy over it and others went ape sh*t. The 2 biggest opponents APE and Wombat.

Wombat also made up sh*t about one of my posts which was an outright lie. I have a strong feeling Wombat was a scum mate with Monkey breath trying to distance himself by half assed making a case on him.

I'd be surprised , to me Wwwombat comes off looking pretty good through this.

Could be a well played scum gambit but I remember when reading his catch up posts you could sense him making up his mind as he went along

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count

CTM (2) - Barm, Smash

Pac (3) - Nae, JiF, Integrity

Nolder (1) - SMC

Wombat (6) - Lily, Pac, Lizzie, Nolder, 80, Jetscode

Seph (1) - Alanna

80 (2) - Wombat, CTM

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

the rodent's train, prior to this vote count (but after the votes) I had unvoted, so 80 and jetscode actually put down votes 6 and 7

not that it means much, but ape wasn't on it

LOL, NaeScum, keep a closer eye on me.  You completely dodged the Ape train and tried to give reasons why to not vote him.

I'm happy as hell that I laid in the weeds waiting for someone to put Ape at L-1 so I can finally hammer him.  I've been waiting two games for that.  It was a bonus that he was scum.  And a godfather at that?  That was the most powerful scum player on your team so OF COURSE you tried everything to deflect from him.

I wasn't sure among you, Barm and Lily, but this post of yours is just a big scum tell.  Thanks for making it easier.

Alright, there's 3 mafia remaining and NaeScum is one of them.  Who does everyone think are the other 2?

Where did I try to get people to not vote him?  I asked at least once for more than just CTM to explain THEIR vote on him.  CTM may have been right on Ape being scum but it was dumb luck.. his casing was almost exclusively "ape is omgusing".  I don't like people that would hammer someone just to hammer them and not give a sh*t about their alignment... "bonus that he was actually scum" stinks to me as badly as Pac saying "omg are you actually scum?!?"  I never even said I refused to vote him... I asked for better reasons than "he seems scummy, he's omgusing", etc to that effect... clearly that means I must be scum to dare ask for legit reasons to vote someone.  Clearly you have never ever once been wrong on your vote/case for someone or just simply thought someone else was more suspicious.  I can tell you now that you are capable of being wrong because I'm more than 60 percent sure I'm town.

I'm hurt you think I'm stupid enough to be so obvious as scum that I'd out myself by not voting a teammate under fire to the point of sure death.

I didn't bus.

I have a long standing policy to lynch self voters.

The fact of the matter is Ape's AtE was working on me and it took wombat reminding me that self voting is ******* nonsense to shake it off.

That's my bad and I admit it. All I can say is I did the right thing in the end and no one was pressuring me to do it either.

I'm seeing this alot... what does it mean?

iso'ing barm looks real bad for him, no time to post it now, but assuming ape was trying to save his own skin barm basically did everything he could to derail that train.. 

voted JC,

said he was tempted to vote me,

got on hallia's case for her ape vote (which in some ways looks like a bus but others looks solid, it was right after the twink unvoted taking him back to l-3

also got annoyed several times about the dm'ers will vote with ape talk (could be because that talk made it harder for them to vote with ape)

I think wwwombat, 80 look very non scum here

Jif looks town if only for once again being apes patsy.. man ape owns him

smash looks like an idiot for no lynch

lilly and nae look scummy

pac also for refusing to vote

Please, I knew exactly what he was doing and said so.  I cased him, I was just trying to get some other conversation going because he was trying to collude the game.  Figured if we move else where we'd at least hear something new.

Good job though.  That's your best work in a while.

JC and you looking very clean.  Pac - looking very scummy.

Where did I try to get people to not vote him?  I asked at least once for more than just CTM to explain THEIR vote on him.  CTM may have been right on Ape being scum but it was dumb luck.. his casing was almost exclusively "ape is omgusing".  I don't like people that would hammer someone just to hammer them and not give a sh*t about their alignment... "bonus that he was actually scum" stinks to me as badly as Pac saying "omg are you actually scum?!?"  I never even said I refused to vote him... I asked for better reasons than "he seems scummy, he's omgusing", etc to that effect... clearly that means I must be scum to dare ask for legit reasons to vote someone.  Clearly you have never ever once been wrong on your vote/case for someone or just simply thought someone else was more suspicious.  I can tell you now that you are capable of being wrong because I'm more than 60 percent sure I'm town.

I'm hurt you think I'm stupid enough to be so obvious as scum that I'd out myself by not voting a teammate under fire to the point of sure death.

your wrong, and honestly this feels like exactly what ape is saying in scum qt.. not sure if it's just the apette coming out, or you are parroting his bitching in QT

The biggest opponents to No Lynch are Scum IMO

Sure they are.  I'm so sorry we didn't listen to you.  We could have kept scum Ape alive, much to the joy of the Apettes.

We get it.  You want us to play cautious because of the mechanics of the game and likelihood of townies getting killed.  But this is a game and it's supposed to be fun.  Not killing anyone takes any joy out of it.  It also removes information from the table.  Even if Ape had flipped town, we would have collected a whole lot of intel from his lynch yesterday.

your wrong, and honestly this feels like exactly what ape is saying in scum qt.. not sure if it's just the apette coming out, or you are parroting his bitching in QT

How would you know what Ape is posting in scum QT?  Because you are scum?  I have no idea whats being said there.  This just confused me but I have yet to have any sleep after working last night.

How would you know what Ape is posting in scum QT?  Because you are scum?  I have no idea whats being said there.  This just confused me but I have yet to have any sleep after working last night.

cause ape is very predictable?

in his mind, he didn't get caught cause he made some poor posts and then defended poorly, he got caught cause of dumb luck or identity politics or some other reason that has nothing to do with his play

Please, I knew exactly what he was doing and said so.  I cased him, I was just trying to get some other conversation going because he was trying to collude the game.  Figured if we move else where we'd at least hear something new.

Good job though.  That's your best work in a while.

JC and you looking very clean.  Pac - looking very scummy.

^

see

So yea... I just realized mafia wouldn't know that ape was a godfather, I may have to re evaluate that just a tad.

True, but if the consensus Apette theory is correct, Ape would still have been looked at as the ringleader and super important to the team's success.  Ape heavily drowned the thread with his garbage, making it very easy for the quiet ones to coast and loud players to take a back seat. 

in his mind, he didn't get caught cause he made some poor posts and then defended poorly, he got caught cause of dumb luck or identity politics or some other reason that has nothing to do with his play

Fair enough.  Fwiw I was trying to follow both sides of the argument but you said flailing and such far too often... Ape did point that out too so you will simply say I'm "apeing" him again but I was honestly asking for more solid arguments against him because I WAS listening.  I just didn't see enough to remove my vote from JC.  I still don't feel good about him.  I'm not making excuses here ... but I AM a bit rusty... It's been over two years and my play was bad months before that because I was so burned out I came to hate playing and hate how it made me feel... (an emotional wreck more often than not)  I missed you guys something fierce but was very done playing.

a few players considered the No Lynch . Some while in disagreement didn't go crazy over it and others went ape sh*t. The 2 biggest opponents APE and Wombat.

Wombat also made up sh*t about one of my posts which was an outright lie. I have a strong feeling Wombat was a scum mate with Monkey breath trying to distance himself by half assed making a case on him.

There's a strong possibility Ape opposed the no lynch independent of his alignment.  It's just a bad way to play Mafia, period, even in a setup like this.

Ape does have that magnetic charm though.

Anyway, I was literally sitting at my desk for over an hour with that Thor hammer pick to post. No one wanted to put Ape at L-1. I had that post ready since page 42 and Doggin ' s vote count with Ape at L-2. I have to check who was posting there avoiding the Ape train.

Wait, you sat there waiting with a pic for an hour, but didn't comment on thread about anything going on?  lol.  Time to take a look back at that.

He's probably repeating his garbage statement that "a vocal player got lynched for the wrong reasons" and why Mafia sucks these days as a result.  As if no player ever got caught simply by talking too much, flailing, and rightfully getting lynched for it.

He essentially Irish Jet'd himself, circa Season 1 of JN Mafia.

Fair enough.  Fwiw I was trying to follow both sides of the argument but you said flailing and such far too often... Ape did point that out too so you will simply say I'm "apeing" him again but I was honestly asking for more solid arguments against him because I WAS listening.  I just didn't see enough to remove my vote from JC.  I still don't feel good about him.  I'm not making excuses here ... but I AM a bit rusty... It's been over two years and my play was bad months before that because I was so burned out I came to hate playing and hate how it made me feel... (an emotional wreck more often than not)  I missed you guys something fierce but was very done playing.

I am not faulting you for not voting Ape, what I am saying is you continually are saying that it was luck and we had nothing, etc.. This is what ape is almost certainly saying in QT.

The reality however is that from like 8am to about noon, we took ape from 0 votes to 7 votes.. (with pac claiming to be #8) and during this time there was at least 4 players (probably more) who where nowhere to be found (smash, alanna, smc, seph). This means that out of the pool of active and eligible voters, we had a very large majority (75%) who came into the thread and decided ape looked like scum. That is not dumb luck, or guessing or not having a case.. that is clear and unequivocal evidence that ape was scum telling and defending like scum (flailing)

Wait, you sat there waiting with a pic for an hour, but didn't comment on thread about anything going on?  lol.  Time to take a look back at that.

tbh that is smc's style. especially after 2 games ago when he didn't get ape lynched as cop. A little vindictive that one is

I am not faulting you for not voting Ape, what I am saying is you continually are saying that it was luck and we had nothing, etc.. This is what ape is almost certainly saying in QT.

The reality however is that from like 8am to about noon, we took ape from 0 votes to 7 votes.. (with pac claiming to be #8) and during this time there was at least 4 players (probably more) who where nowhere to be found (smash, alanna, smc, seph). This means that out of the pool of active and eligible voters, we had a very large majority (75%) who came into the thread and decided ape looked like scum. That is not dumb luck, or guessing or not having a case.. that is clear and unequivocal evidence that ape was scum telling and defending like scum (flailing)

Given the fact I was told ya'll lynched an uncontested cop with a guilty on someone else... I don't exactly blindly follow the majority if all I'm seeing is one or two of that majority actually giving any kind of case and that case being a bunch of "lolzzz you are flailing dude, lolz.. hes going apesh*t".  I did thank you when you actually gave a more concrete case but, despite my asking others for their take, you were the ONLY one to address my question and give me any sort of valid reply.

Given the fact I was told ya'll lynched an uncontested cop with a guilty on someone else... I don't exactly blindly follow the majority if all I'm seeing is one or two of that majority actually giving any kind of case and that case being a bunch of "lolzzz you are flailing dude, lolz.. hes going apesh*t".  I did thank you when you actually gave a more concrete case but, despite my asking others for their take, you were the ONLY one to address my question and give me any sort of valid reply.

again, i don't think not voting ape =  auto scum. Townies are wrong the majority of the time, all of us. I'm saying your dismissing it as anything other then ape getting caught with his filthy paw in the cookie jar is pinging, when basically he tried to sneak the cookie with all the stealth and cunning of a toddler

LOL this is the gap between posts for SMC.  He commented on the Lizzie-Ape feud on Tuesday morning, then didn't post again until the hammer yesterday. 

About time some one else did it

Unvote: Nolder

Vote: Ape

2565563-thorvsgladiator2.jpg

So if SMC is telling the truth, he disappeared, came back to see Ape nearing his end, found the picture above, and sat there for at least an hour going "Come on......Come on L-1......Come onnnnnnnn.......someone put him at L-1."

Ballsy.  I like it.  Won't be getting my vote tomorrow.

I don't exactly blindly follow the majority if all I'm seeing is one or two of that majority actually giving any kind of case and that case being a bunch of "lolzzz you are flailing dude, lolz.. hes going apesh*t".

And no one is saying you're scum purely because you didn't go with the majority.  You could very easily just be a wrong townie like CTM was saying. 

But you've played here long enough to know that when a player is responding poorly to some pressure (Ape only had like 1-2 votes on him when the "flailing" began), people will vote him up just to see if he'll show his a$$.  Denying THIS was what was going on or that it's not a valid strategy is what makes you seem scummy.

again, i don't think not voting ape =  auto scum. Townies are wrong the majority of the time, all of us. I'm saying your dismissing it as anything other then ape getting caught with his filthy paw in the cookie jar is pinging, when basically he tried to sneak the cookie with all the stealth and cunning of a toddler

Then I'm a bad momma and didn't notice the cookie snatching because I was too busy watching the other toddler peeing his pants in the corner. :P  All I remember of Ape play is that he's ALWAYS in your face with his playstyle and very often has his rants and attacks like this.. basically any time anyone comes at him strongly. You are asking me to clearly remember his scumtells when I haven't played in years... I'm asking you, then, to remember mine and realize I'm never this defensive as scum... I play more carefully and quietly.  Idgaf what I say as town because as town I have nothing to hide.... It means I often come off stupid and scummy, make noob mistakes, and often end up floundering over something I thought was just a normal post but someone read something in it that I'd never have guessed someone would find scummy.  -shrugs and eyes her bed tiredly-

And no one is saying you're scum purely because you didn't go with the majority.  You could very easily just be a wrong townie like CTM was saying. 

But you've played here long enough to know that when a player is responding poorly to some pressure (Ape only had like 1-2 votes on him when the "flailing" began), people will vote him up just to see if he'll show his a$$.  Denying THIS was what was going on or that it's not a valid strategy is what makes you seem scummy.

Yeah... I forgot you all shake rattle and roll people all the time.. voting for the sake of running someone up the flagpole to see their skivvies and all that jazz.  Point taken.

Archived