Camp Tweets 8/7

flgreen

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who the hell is Lewis?  How many DBs we have at camp? lol

Small school guy from Virginia Lynchburg.   Excellent measurables  Supposedly 6'1" 4.2 type measurables.  I read an article about him last week.  He was out of football a bit, so he was like a 25 year old rookie last year.  Bad combo with the small school because it takes some development to acclimate to the level of play.  They signed him late last year, but I think he was PS only

He shoudln't be returning punts anyway. 

Also, I watched a clip of Westy yesterday and he noted that he didn't see any special teams drills being run at full speed, any truth to this?

Small school guy from Virginia Lynchburg.   Excellent measurables  Supposedly 6'1" 4.2 type measurables.  I read an article about him last week.  He was out of football a bit, so he was like a 25 year old rookie last year.  Bad combo with the small school because it takes some development to acclimate to the level of play.  They signed him late last year, but I think he was PS only

Oh thats right!  I remember reading about him.  I didn't even realize he was a signing late last year.  Man I was like a zombie that late in the season last year, was just going through the motions...

Wow already working on cuts!  Very positive sign.

Dude, if we can get Ridley back to where he was, and add him to the Ivory/Powell mix, we're going to have a good rushing attack this year. I live in NE too, and watch way more Pats football than I care to admit. Ridley runs like he's fired out of a cannon. So does Ivory. I love how they seek out contact. 

Powell is the unsexy name in the bunch, but I think he's so well-rounded that Gailey could use him like Fred Jackson.

I'm really, really looking forward to seeing this offense... damn.

1. Some Marshall vs Revis slow-mo. Lot of contact (Video) #Jets https://instagram.com/p/6F7iblngoQ/ 

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Geno Smith lobs a short pass to back corner of end zone, for Brandon Marshall, over Darrelle Revis. #Jets

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite

Dude, if we can get Ridley back to where he was, and add him to the Ivory/Powell mix, we're going to have a good rushing attack this year. I live in NE too, and watch way more Pats football than I care to admit. Ridley runs like he's fired out of a cannon. So does Ivory. I love how they seek out contact. 

Powell is the unsexy name in the bunch, but I think he's so well-rounded that Gailey could use him like Fred Jackson.

I'm really, really looking forward to seeing this offense... damn.

Agreed, Ridley is another Ivory.  Everyone always remembers his early years with the fumbles but he looked to have cleaned that up a ton and was just a complete freight train for NE.  

1. First play of team drills, Geno with a nice pass to Owusu on quick slant. Cromartie rips the ball out after for FF

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

On first play of team drills, Geno completes a pass to Owusu but Cromartie strips it for a fumble and the defense recovered.

1. Geno with a beautiful pass to Owusu on a slant, Cro in coverage. #Jets #JetsCamp

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Owusu with a catch on Cro, forward motion stopped then Cro ripped the ball out. Erin Henderson scooped it up #JetsCamp

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Next play, Geno right back to Owusu. This time on the deep in, again beat Cro. No fumble this time #NYJ

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite

1. Antonio Cromartie creates turnover in team period with a strip of Chris Owusu. #Jets

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

First play of team: Geno hits Owusu, Cro strips it, Henderson recovers. Next play: Owusu bounces back with a long-gainer down the seam.

1. Defense in the end zone on 1st team play. Cro strips Owusu after catch and Erin Henderson picks up change. Heads other way.

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Next play Geno went right back to Cro-Owusu matchup up, hit Owusu on 15 yard slant #JetsCamp

1. Miles, working with JJ, looked like he had a would-be sack in team.

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Joe Caporoso retweeted Connor Hughes

Would be surprised if he doesn't stick now with Allen injury. Core special teamer. Situational player on D

Joe Caporoso added,

Connor Hughes @Connor_

1. Amaro and Mauldin getting a little bit chippy out here #JetsCamp #Jets

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Petty with a pretty 20 yard out to Rumph #JetsCamp #Jets

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Good day for QBs, Bryce Petty zipped one to Jonathon Rumph on a dig route. #JetsCamp #Jets

Archived