Camp Tweets 8/7

flgreen

Bottom line ... IF Geno's improved preseason carries through to regular season to be a mid-level QB

And the injury bug stays at the 2nd / 3rd stringer level

We've got a chance to make some noise

Please - please - please !!!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get it, and I'm glad that we have better depth this year than previous seasons. But...

...most of the guys getting injured ARE the depth. And a few of them were looking like they were getting ready to have great seasons.

I know, I've gotta try and stay positive, but come on, things seem to be going so well! I don't want to loose this happy feeling!

I agree, so many injuries for the first week of training camp, better to get them early than late in regards to Devin Smith and Milliner. But the AA news was depressing for me, good guy and hard worker. Is Owusu okay?

I agree, so many injuries for the first week of training camp, better to get them early than late in regards to Devin Smith and Milliner. But the AA news was depressing for me, good guy and hard worker. Is Owusu okay?

I'm not sure about Owusu. It seems he was "dinged in the head" and was "a little woozy". Doesn't sound too good for someone who has a history of concussions.

A lot of positive tweets regarding Amaro's blocking. Hopefully he has improved his catching as well this offseason.

Agreed ... He only lead ALL rookie tight ends in catches last year ... :shrug:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed ... He only lead ALL rookie tight ends in catches last year ... :shrug:

It was a poor TE class and he was among the worst in terms of drops per target.

Still loads better than being the worst of a bad crop ... See Geno ... Who happened to be the guy throwing the ball to him.

I'm not sure what that has too do with is high drop percentage. Dropped several passes that hit him in stride and on target. Just pointinig out the fact that the original comment about his drops was a fair one and the numbers reflect that.

Archived