Let's Call a SUCK a SUCK

ASH1962

First of all, Ray Lucas is the man. LOL, anyone see him on the post game? It was hilarious. Offense: F. Defense F. Special Teams: F, Coaching LOL, F.Thankfully we have someone on TV that tells is like it is. This team and, especially defense is completely over rated. I am really starting to wonder what this CS does all week long. F**K injuries, everyone has them, that is no excuse. If Brady got hurt I guarantee it would affect NE somewhat, shortly thereafter, but eventually, the entire rest of that team would step up and compete. This team was a disgrace today.

Secondly, anyone see the interview with Muhammed Wilkerson. He speaks just like Speed Racer does to the media. The way they speak to us fans and media leads me to believe they think they are WAY better than they actually are, witnessed today by their being on the field the entire first half, never stopping anything.

Has Leonard Williams played at all this season? Yet another seemingly invisible high round pick on the DL. Lorenzo Mauldin is a pass rusher? Really? The only time I have heard his name was from a referee. Did Coples play today?

Just sat here wondering when I will see the NYJ open up a can of whoop ass on an opponent such as we had done to us today. We got beat the f**k up in every facet today.

jacksonville is absolutely a must win game now. I expected to lose to oakland, but the jets now have to do their jobs and win all the games they were supposed to win this year. losing mangold might be a death sentence for this team if he's expected to be out multiple weeks

I agree that it's still a long season, but this could be the game that keeps the jets out of the playoffs now that we lost the tiebreaker with oakland

Long way to go....gut feeling - The Jets make a major trade for a QB before Tuesday's deadline, on the level of a Jay Cutler.

Long way to go....gut feeling - The Jets make a major trade for a QB before Tuesday's deadline, on the level of a Jay Cutler.

if mangold is out I'll be surprised to see a big trade but I wouldn't object to a cutler. I'm not sure if the jets could afford to take on that kind of money though

First of all, Ray Lucas is the man. LOL, anyone see him on the post game? It was hilarious. Offense: F. Defense F. Special Teams: F, Coaching LOL, F.Thankfully we have someone on TV that tells is like it is.

Nice job Ray.  Can you still QB? All are welcome to try out this week.

One bad loss...rats deserting a sinking ship.  Fans really are hysterical.

Yup.  If the season ended today, the Jets would be a wildcard.  Notwithstanding the current problems, looking at the remaining schedule, how can people not think the Jets could wind up being a 10-6 wildcard?  Bills twice, Dolphins, Jaguars, Titans, Texans, Cowboys, Giants and Cheaters.  There are many winnable games there people!  

Yup.  If the season ended today, the Jets would be a wildcard.  Notwithstanding the current problems, looking at the remaining schedule, how can people not think the Jets could wind up being a 10-6 wildcard?  Bills twice, Dolphins, Jaguars, Titans, Texans, Cowboys, Giants and Cheaters.  There are many winnable games there people!  

Those two Bills games now loom very large IMHO ... win both and we're the likeliest team to finish 2nd in the division, lose both and we're likely fighting Miami for 3rd / 4th. Split and a lot will come down to tie-breakers elsewhere.

Looking at other teams schedules ... Raiders are playing well, but still have games at Pitt, at Denver, vs. GB, vs Minn, and KC twice - a lot of serious football still to come for them.

Pitt still has Oak, Indy, Denver at home and Seattle and Cincy away, plus a road trip to Balt who, although not doing well, will make it tough given it's a divisional match up.

Our schedule still looks favourable but we will need to show up in our divisional games to stand a chance. No QB on our roster is going to win if we let the opponent rack up 34 points on us, we're not built for shoot outs. Defense needs to start playing again if we're going to be in with a shout come Dec.

Archived