Dwayne Harris scares me this week

RoadFan

Very quick directional changes with good speed.  Strong enough to run through arm tackles.  If the Giants find ways to match him up with Cro, the Jets are in trouble.  Buster is better suited for Harris' skill set.  

Harris is also a dangerous kick and punt returner.  The Jets coverage units are atrocious.

DFS players buy low this week.

I'm a little more wary of their tight end, Will Tye.

Really fast and athletic. Fastest 40 time of any TE in this year's rookie class. Probably the most talented TE they have had in years. I'm starting him on some of my fantasy teams

Jets have been much better against TEs this season. Slot guys have been burning them up. The Giants can't run the ball, so the focus will be on harassing and moving Manning out of the pocket.

Jets have been much better against TEs this season. Slot guys have been burning them up. The Giants can't run the ball, so the focus will be on harassing and moving Manning out of the pocket.

giants will be throwing all day on us.  Unfortunately no Revis and no pass rush

Agreed. It's about time for our over hyped D line to show up and dominate a damn game already. They do that and we win IMO.

Very quick directional changes with good speed.  Strong enough to run through arm tackles.  If the Giants find ways to match him up with Cro, the Jets are in trouble.  Buster is better suited for Harris' skill set.  

Harris is also a dangerous kick and punt returner.  The Jets coverage units are atrocious.

DFS players buy low this week.

I told you!!!

Archived