McDougle's alive right? WTF

Paradis

The Redskins did and the Jets beat the Redskins handily. This is madness. People around here are ridiculous.

Run the ball effectively, keep the Giants off the field. OBJ can beat you, but Randle, Harris, and Vereen can't. It's simple.

we don't match up well with the Giants their receivers are too fast

we don't match up well with the Giants their receivers are too fast

Please. The Redskins have a worse pass defense than the Jets in almost every category. This game is more about the Jets taking advantage of a porous Giants defense. This game shouldn't be that different than last week's matchup. If you don't want to watch, don't.

Please. The Redskins have a worse pass defense than the Jets in almost every category. This game is more about the Jets taking advantage of a porous Giants defense. This game shouldn't be that different than last week's matchup. If you don't want to watch, don't.

we should be able run but knowing Gailey he'll throw 40+ times and make Kellen Davis his go-to on 3rd down

Can you stop with the nonsense about the Redskins?  There's about a million different variables with players being healthy or matching up well.  The biggest variable being Revis and Williams are both f----g hurt go watch the Red Sox 

The Redskins did and the Jets beat the Redskins handily. This is madness. People around here are ridiculous.

Run the ball effectively, keep the Giants off the field. OBJ can beat you, but Randle, Harris, and Vereen can't. It's simple.

So the same thing as houston, that worked well.  People always forget to add this part in front of 'run the ball' that being 'get ahead by 7-14 points' because every teams running game in this league goes down the tubes when they get behind.

Idzik's drafts were awful.  He did better with FA/trades.  I think he understood pro personnel better, as did Ryan.  I think he really relied on Bradway, which was obviously a problem.  

Drafting that bad for so many years is not fixable overnight.  It will take years to recover.  I am surprised they are doing as well as they are.  

When I think about all those picks he wasted it makes me want to cry.:cry:

And once again, who from the Giants will stop Marshall?   

The Giants D sucks and Marshall has a whole, whopping 70 fewer yards than OBJ.  All of about 6.3 yards per game difference.  Giants should be the ones worried.

And once again, who from the Giants will stop Marshall?   

The Giants D sucks and Marshall has a whole, whopping 70 fewer yards than OBJ.  All of about 6.3 yards per game difference.  Giants should be the ones worried.

Kimberley A. Martin ‏@KMart_LI 1h1 hour ago
Odell Beckham: 72 catches, 1005 yds, 9 TDs

Brandon Marshall: 71 catches, 931 yards, 9 TDs #jets #giants

I'm sorry - why the hell are you a McDougie apologist? The Jets organization postured like they pulled a bruce Irvin on all of us when they took a ACL-recovering corner in the 3rd... like some super villain in his lab conspiring. 

Clearly McDougle didn't decide to be drafted in the 3rd. And i don't care. This rant is directed at the organization who tried to sell me on that fact that they just took the best kept secret in the 2014 draft. A guy who (when healthy) barely shows up on the program sold at the turnstiles.

This regime didn't draft him.  So I guess you're yelling at Woody Johnson?  He's a billionaire, he doesn't care about your rants.

2nd best corner, based on what?

..the moon is in its 12th cycle and the Haley-bop comet is on it's waning trip through the Kettle Run.

I'm fessing up these days and I've decided to post my fact-less opinions on   Message boards. 

Ill give you three reasons why mcdewgle is my guy...

-I loved his college film. Closing speed. 

-I liked the little I've seen, read, and heard about during his time here. 

-Cro is my least favorite Jet. I wish he would give someone a 25 yard cushion pre-snap so I can reach him with a D Battery from the upper deck. 

-Dez Millnar is a piece if glass that showed me nothing and is a healthy scratch these days.

The "fess up" thread has changed my life. It's a 12 step program for pessimistic assholes. 

..the moon is in its 12th cycle and the Haley-bop comet is on it's waning trip through the Kettle Run.

I'm fessing up these days and I've decided to post my fact-less opinions on   Message boards. 

Ill give you three reasons why mcdewgle is my guy...

-I loved his college film. Closing speed. 

-I liked the little I've seen, read, and heard about during his time here. 

-Cro is my least favorite Jet. I wish he would give someone a 25 yard cushion pre-snap so I can reach him with a D Battery from the upper deck. 

-Dez Millnar is a piece if glass that showed me nothing and is a healthy scratch these days.

The "fess up" thread has changed my life. It's a 12 step program for pessimistic assholes. 

Thanks for telling me why he's your "guy". But I asked based on what, is he the 2nd best corner on the New York Jets.

Kimberley A. Martin ‏@KMart_LI 1h1 hour ago
Odell Beckham: 72 catches, 1005 yds, 9 TDs

Brandon Marshall: 71 catches, 931 yards, 9 TDs #jets #giants

Exactly, why is it every reporter goes with the "will the Jets be able to stop Odell" story.

Archived