Semi-OT: Schitty failling at University of Georgia too

RoadFan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or maybe he's a pussy who took the easy money. 

He might've assumed Bradford would get hurt and would rather play in Philly than St. Louis. Mark seems to enjoy the big exposure.

Im sure Schotty wanted no part of sanchez as well

Can't say for sure but there were "reports" that the interest was there but who really knows outside the organization

Rex would be phenomenal on Sunday pre game shows.

The networks will be lining up once he is fired again.

I agree that initially there would be a big demand for Rex on the networks but I think that would also have a limited (2-3 year) shelf life.

No matter what anyone thinks of Rex and Shotty, you can't take 2009 and 2010 away from them.  They got us there.  Those were heady days, good chemistry days.  I enjoyed the run.  As for the latter years, yeah, they s*cked.   

schitty got us nowhere we had a very talented group on offense with a top 3 OL, good running backs and three very good wide receivers to go along with Rex's defense

2010 AFCG and 2008 regular season

a semi decent OC would have been an enormous help 

2010 AFC championship game our O battle back from 24-0 down, we lost that game b/c of our defense mainly.

2008 Favre sabotaged our season, the OC did a good job both years.

schitty got us nowhere we had a very talented group on offense with a top 3 OL, good running backs and three very good wide receivers to go along with Rex's defense

Definition

“Team chemistry is the composition of a team and the relationships among team members.” In essence, it is the dynamic that arises from the different qualities each team member contributes and the interactions of team members with each other.

I agree that initially there would be a big demand for Rex on the networks but I think that would also have a limited (2-3 year) shelf life.

Remember Emmitt Smith on TV???  Ebonics on steroids. Unlistenable.   REX would be similar. Trailer park  simpleton talk.  "You know, whateva, da other thing, you know....

Remember Emmitt Smith on TV???  Ebonics on steroids. Unlistenable.   REX would be similar. Trailer park  simpleton talk.  "You know, whateva, da other thing, you know....

Plus how many Herman Edwards types can the market really support?

That's a rather elitist racist opinion but at least you also hit the people that live in trailer parks as well.. I bet none of your clients are among the common folk that you seem to disdain.. Did you ever think the vast majority of sports fans aren't exactly Rhodes scholars?? :)

The show's director would have his hands full and all that.

Just Rob & Rex together like Siskel & Ebert doing game picks and breakdowns would be amusing.

Manning isn't a top 5 all time QB and he's nowhere near Brady.  I don't know what h has to do w/ Jeff Fisher reaching the playoffs 6 times in 20 years.

you get so angry, you should calm down little old man.  Just b/c you can't keep up and I don't buy your pathetic excuses doesn't mean you have to attack me.

You really need to stay out of any QB talk.  

You really need to stay out of any QB talk.  

some of us understand the position better than others.  average fans are wowed by meaningless fantasy stats.  Can't be top 5 when you have elite talent around you and fail time after time after time in the biggest games.  still an all time great, still obviously a HOFer just not in the discussion of best of all time like Brady is.

You just don't get it.  

I get it.  Bitter, angry Jet fans hate Rex.  so much so that they would stand up for Jeff Fisher, a man who if not for the flukiest play in postseason history would have 2 total playoff wins in over 20 years as a HC.

If Jeff Fisher was our coach this entire time and had 5 PO wins in 20 years....never mind, after the first 4 .500 seasons he would have been fired after fans complained.

I get it.  Bitter, angry Jet fans hate Rex.  so much so that they would stand up for Jeff Fisher, a man who if not for the flukiest play in postseason history would have 2 total playoff wins in over 20 years as a HC.

If Jeff Fisher was our coach this entire time and had 5 PO wins in 20 years....never mind, after the first 4 .500 seasons he would have been fired after fans complained.

Look I have friends that are Giant fans and to a man they are calling for Coughlin's head on a spike.. It's what fans do not matter what team they root for, it's always what have you done for me lately?? Fan is short for fanatic what is so hard to understand??:)

some of us understand the position better than others.  average fans are wowed by meaningless fantasy stats.  Can't be top 5 when you have elite talent around you and fail time after time after time in the biggest games.  still an all time great, still obviously a HOFer just not in the discussion of best of all time like Brady is. 

Being the all time leader in almost every passing category isn't meaningless fantasy football numbers. 

Hes top 5 and only you will argue, incessantly, that he's not. 

never hated Rex.  But it's a long stretch to going from hating him to knowing he isn't anywhere near the coach Fisher is.  

Yeah, one extra playoff win and a SB near win would piss us off.  

never hated Rex.  But it's a long stretch to going from hating him to knowing he isn't anywhere near the coach Fisher is.  

Yeah, one extra playoff win and a SB near win would piss us off.  

Fisher had Pro Bowl QB's a fair minded fan may say that helped..;);)

Look I have friends that are Giant fans and to a man they are calling for Coughlin's head on a spike.. It's what fans do not matter what team they root for, it's always what have you done for me lately?? Fan is short for fanatic what is so hard to understand??:)

I understand that but why do we have to tear down guys that have had success here?  Giant fans wanted coughlin gone in 2007 and 2011 before the SB runs(same w/ Eli) but after he's gone are they going to bash him?

I understand that but why do we have to tear down guys that have had success here?  Giant fans wanted coughlin gone in 2007 and 2011 before the SB runs(same w/ Eli) but after he's gone are they going to bash him?

There are fans on this board that bash Namath it's what some fans do..

There are fans on this board that bash Namath it's what some fans do..

I don't bash Namath, I speak realistically about him. 

How many division titles, conference championships and Super Bowl wins does Rex have?

Rex couldn't hold Fisher's jock.

rex didn't have the flukiest play in postseason history but in 6 years he has 4 PO wins, in 20 Fisher has 5. 

Rex has been better than BB w/o Brady and it's not close.

He's hopeless...   good luck trying to talk to him.

pipe down old man.  You are clueless.

Refresh my memory how many did BB have his first 6 years as a HC?? 

BB of the 7+ non Brady seasons w/ ONE playoff app and ONE playoff win.

Archived