Brady's suspension

alwaysajetfan

Which has what to do with trying to compare two or so PED users with the idea that this is the same as organizational cheating like the Pats were found guilty of?  It's stupid on every level.  Unless you're making the case that Torre handed out syringes? As stupid as idiotic Sox fans crying about ARod right up to their denials over Big Poppy.  

What organizational cheating are you talking about?  Spygate?  Or are you making the case that Belichick handed out needles to the equipment guys?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Pats keep winning and the other 31 teams keep whining.

And this indeed the consolation pats fans have.  They can justify anything by 'we are winning'.  Nothing I said changes it, your team will go down in history as cheaters.

We look back with some admiration of even rival teams years down the road.  The 49ers run, Pittsburgh, Oakland, Dallas, great teams of the past.  The legacy of the pats will be that of cheaters 20-30 years from now not a great team.  That's just the way it is.

And this indeed the consolation pats fans have.  They can justify anything by 'we are winning'.  Nothing I said changes it, your team will go down in history as cheaters.

We look back with some admiration of even rival teams years down the road.  The 49ers run, Pittsburgh, Oakland, Dallas, great teams of the past.  The legacy of the pats will be that of cheaters 20-30 years from now not a great team.  That's just the way it is.

so you choose to ignore the shenanigans of Bill Walsh, the admitted use of stick um by Jerry Rice, you ignore the steroid use of Pittsburgh?

the legacy of the Pats will unfortunately be the greatest dynasty in the SB era whether we whine about them cheating or not.

so you choose to ignore the shenanigans of Bill Walsh, the admitted use of stick um by Jerry Rice, you ignore the steroid use of Pittsburgh?

the legacy of the Pats will unfortunately be the greatest dynasty in the SB era whether we whine about them cheating or not.

^Douchiest pats fan alive. At least the others don't hide in plain sight...they admit that they're Pats blowhards.

Only to people like you who are closet pats fans.  Many teams bent rules, very few went to the ongoing and outright extent the pats have.  The age old argument of 'I can't refute a thing the person says so I will pick out other outside factors to justify my argument' falls flat on its ass here, just like all of the fitz is terrible! becasue I want geno to start arguments.

Yes, because we all know that MLB organizations had no knowledge whatsoever that their players were juicing and were in no way complicit.   

Right. How could anyone have missed Bonds changing from a relatively slim man into a mountain? Workouts don't make your head/face blow up like that.

Only to people like you who are closet pats fans.  Many teams bent rules, very few went to the ongoing and outright extent the pats have.  The age old argument of 'I can't refute a thing the person says so I will pick out other outside factors to justify my argument' falls flat on its ass here, just like all of the fitz is terrible! becasue I want geno to start arguments.

oh so it's ok to bend rules, got it.:lol:

you got me, I am a closeted pats fan pretending to be a Jet fan.  who would want to enjoy SBs?  you are brilliant.

You literally apologize and glorify the pats more than the pats fans that come onto this site.  Truly.

You down play any and all of their indiscretions, you ignore any faults with their Qb or coach, you constantly praise them up and wish the jets where what they are.

You think the Pats are the greatest thing to happen to this league and you think Mark Sanchez is a great Qb who was most responsible for the team wining some playoff games all the while lambasting Qb's that are 100 times better than 'Mark'.

Your core evaluations belong in a dumpster.

My Red Sox fan friends did not complain about steroids. They complained about the Yankees overspending and buying championships. That is until the Red Sox did the exact same thing. I just want to concentrate on football and not propaganda. I did not mean to attack people personally but the rhetoric is frustrating. 

You literally apologize and glorify the pats more than the pats fans that come onto this site.  Truly.

You down play any and all of their indiscretions, you ignore any faults with their Qb or coach, you constantly praise them up and wish the jets where what they are.

You think the Pats are the greatest thing to happen to this league and you think Mark Sanchez is a great Qb who was most responsible for the team wining some playoff games all the while lambasting Qb's that are 100 times better than 'Mark'.

I hate NE but I appreciate greatness.

find one post where I called Mark sanchez great?  good luck with that.

Then he makes argue nets to downplay our successes.  Ken O'Brien benefited from more talent and weak division.  Sure.

Namath and the Jets were lucky with SB III.  

Amazing.  What a fan

Then he makes argue nets to downplay our successes.  Ken O'Brien benefited from more talent and weak division.  Sure.

Amazing.  What a fan

please try and learn how to read, it will help you not look as foolish when trying to debate me.

Amazing.  What a fan

Don't forget, he also has this incredible ability to do this thing called "read" that none of the rest of us on this internet based textual medium possess. 

I forgot you can't read.

please try and learn how to read, it will help you not look as foolish when trying to debate me.

I wasn't talking to you.  Trying to debate you is foolish, you don't have a clue.  

it is foolish when you don't know your stuff and have to make stuff up to deflect.  if you actually knew your stuff we could have great debates.  maybe some day.

it is foolish when you don't know your stuff and have to make stuff up to deflect if you actually knew your stuff we could have great debates.  maybe some day.

I have yet to see you have a "great debate" with anyone on these boards. I have, however, seen you say something to the effect of the above to basically anyone whom you've had an interaction with since I started actively participating. 

At what point do you finally realize it's you, and not everyone else?

I have yet to see you have a "great debate" with anyone on these boards. I have, however, seen you say something to the effect of the above to basically anyone whom you've had an interaction with since I started actively participating. 

At what point do you finally realize it's you, and not everyone else?

there have been plenty of great ones, you don't see them b/c when you participate it drags them down.

Just b/c you agree w/ jet nut or someone else does not make you right.  Jet nut told me I called Mark sanchez great, that invalidates any argument he has as that has NEVER happened but posters like him and you see certain words and your perceptions take over.  if I don't say mark sucks I must be saying he is great, if I say the 1968 jets got some breaks along the way I must be saying they were lucky to win the SB.  I try to help you guys but some people don't want to be helped, you would prefer to just hurl misinformed insults.  I can handle anyone on here so if that is what you must do then I will continue to make you look foolish.

WTF did a dumpster ever do to you!?!?

it is foolish when you don't know your stuff and have to make stuff up to deflect.  if you actually knew your stuff we could have great debates.  maybe some day.

Yup, the AFCE was easier back in the day,  O'Brien had more talent on his Jets than Sanchez, Namath and his Jets were fortunate, Sanchez was the best Jets QB ever, he was the sole reason we made it to back to back AFCCGs.

Yeah, its worth it to debate you and your well thought out arguments

Archived