How Wild?

Jetster

Is MetLife for Jets vs a Pats, if Jets win vs Dallas, KC or Pitt lose on Sunday?

Personally I'm hoping the NFL "machine" is in full playoff mode, lol. You guys know how the "machine" works right? What's a better story, the ridiculously boring KC Chiefs or the BIG MARKET NY Jets with QB from Harvard, the bi polar WR, Jesse James Decker, Revis Island, ect., is so much more interesting than Alex Smith & Jeremy Macklin.

You know how it works you've seen it before, that mysterious holding call on a TD throw or run, those backbreaking holding calls on kickoff returns that force you to go 90 yards, the non holds on the Oline that give the QBs time to eat a ham sandwich, the entire secondary able to grab & hold all over the field, similar to what it's like when we play the Patriots. Except this year the Patriots are already in & the Jets are a great NFL story waiting to happen. You'll know it when you see it, Brady will scream bloody murder all game but to no avail. 

I'm hoping this script is already written. 

Is MetLife for Jets vs a Pats, if Jets win vs Dallas, KC or Pitt lose on Sunday?

Personally I'm hoping the NFL "machine" is in full playoff mode, lol. You guys know how the "machine" works right? What's a better story, the ridiculously boring KC Chiefs or the BIG MARKET NY Jets with QB from Harvard, the bi polar WR, Jesse James Decker, Revis Island, ect., is so much more interesting than Alex Smith & Jeremy Macklin.

You know how it works you've seen it before, that mysterious holding call on a TD throw or run, those backbreaking holding calls on kickoff returns that force you to go 90 yards, the non holds on the Oline that give the QBs time to eat a ham sandwich, the entire secondary able to grab & hold all over the field, similar to what it's like when we play the Patriots. Except this year the Patriots are already in & the Jets are a great NFL story waiting to happen. You'll know it when you see it, Brady will scream bloody murder all game but to no avail. 

More importantly, who do you thing will win the belt at WrestleMania in '16?

image.jpeg

Archived