GAME BALLS Jets vs Pats*

Larz

Can you spot the "hater" in this picture??? lol. This dudes face is epic.

lol

thats what I love about crowd shots in big plays, so many faces, so many stories. 

some dude checking his phone   wut ?

pats fans hatin', jets lovers and the one pats fan who is like, oh well what the hell good for the jets

lol

thats what I love about crowd shots in big plays, so many faces, so many stories. 

pats haters, jets lovers and the one pats fan who is like, oh well what the hell good for the jets

The guy with the North Carolina Blue hat on is NOT impressed by Eric Decker whatsoever! lol. 

Meanwhile the pats fan on his right is smiling and enjoying the moment even though is team got smacked around up and down the field. 

Damn that felt good. Let me say that again. THE PATRIOTS GOT THEIR ASS SMACKED AROUND UP AND DOWN THE FIELD ALL DAY LONG! lol. 

lol

pats fans hatin', jets lovers and the one pats fan who is like, oh well what the hell good for the jets

This is going to sound like complete bullsh*t but I'm 50% sure that's my friend's brother. And I know that he's a Pats fan and he was at the game. Investigating now, details to come.

This is going to sound like complete bullsh*t but I'm 50% sure that's my friend's brother. And I know that he's a Pats fan and he was at the game. Investigating now, details to come.

wow, if that is him I have to say he seems like a really cool dude to be able to smile at that exact moment

Know what man, Im glad to see you come around about Fitz.

CHEERS!

The man has done everything necessary. I dont even know the last time I've seen the Jets beat the Patriots late in the season OR go undefeated in the month of December.  WE JUST WENT UNDEFEATED IN DECEMBER! lol. 

I didnt hate the guy, I simply had no faith in him whatsoever. He's proved his worth, and for that he's earned my respect. 

The man has done everything necessary. I dont even know the last time I've seen the Jets beat the Patriots late in the season OR go undefeated in the month of December.  WE JUST WENT UNDEFEATED IN DECEMBER! lol. 

I didnt hate the guy, I simply had no faith in him whatsoever. He's proved his worth, and for that he's earned my respect. 

To be honest, I really didnt expect him to play like he has either.

I was expecting a plain old game manager, which wouldve been fine, but wow this is pretty friggin good right now.

Bill Belichick for electing to kick the ball in OT.  Right after the Steeler game was final.  You think he wanted the Steelers eliminated? hmm looks a little fishy.

I know I'd want Pitt eliminated if I were BB. Still, I'd hate to have to play the Jets in the PO's.... Pitt can score but their "D" gives up a ton of points!

Richardson finally showed up...He looked like the Sheldon from the past two years..Finally.

If he keeps going like this - this defense can be scary.  It hasn't peaked yet and seems to be getting strong and stronger every week.

It's a good thing the Pats O-line is allowed to tackle..:)

Archived