Players who have impressed in the Bowl games.

32EBoozer

No seriously, there's a draft forum. Inside are topics regarding college prospects and the liking thereof - with a focus on who may or may not translate to the NFL.

In other words; threads like this. 

Yeah, I get it, but the Party's going on here.... with another 43 hours until kickoff and all the threads being long over done.... let's have a little fun chewing on this bone for awhile. If people aren't interestd they can always ignore it. 

I see you can't stay away! ;- )

I dont think he is eligible to come out this year. Im talking a couple years down the road here.

believe you are correct. Will be a top prospect. Only thing I have not seen from him is blitz pick-up ability. Could be the best all around running back prospect in a long time when you factor in both punt and kickoff return ability

Yeah, I get it, but the Party's going on here.... with another 43 hours until kickoff and all the threads being long over done.... let's have a little fun chewing on this bone for awhile. If people aren't interestd they can always ignore it. 

I see you can't stay away! ;- )

I said what I said, cause i don't have the time/interest to wad through the glut of retread topics on the main forum. I rather enjoy and look forward to discussing NFL draft/prospects, college games etc more than 90% of the other stuff.. and I like knowing where to find those discussions, if you feel me. 

I said what I said, cause i don't have the time/interest to wad through the glut of retread topics on the main forum. I rather enjoy and look forward to discussing NFL draft/prospects, college games etc more than 90% of the other stuff.. and I like knowing where to find those discussions, if you feel me. 

I feel you Paradis....but I went to that board and it's pretty dead and you haven't even posted there in over 2 weeks. I like discussion and until we get closer to the draft, this is the better forum for all things football related.

Fournette is a sophomore. He wont be in this draft

It's not fair to these young men to hold them out of the Draft. Two years of weight and conditioning is enough. It's all about the college greed.

One knee injury to these guys costs them millions of $

It's not fair to these young men to hold them out of the Draft. Two years of weight and conditioning is enough. It's all about the college greed.

One knee injury to these guys costs them millions of $

Every year there is a player or two that are an a exception to this rule but more often there are players that come out early and go undrafted. These guys loose there eligibility. This is a travesty. Remove this rule and there would be more that fall into this category 

Ezekiel Elliott looks VERY impressive. His pass blocking skills are outstanding! He has picked up blitzes and has blown up lineman when blocking.

If he fell into the 2nd round I'd like to see the Jets grab this kid. Also has a long reception out of backfield.

Who's caught your attention this Bowl season?

A few early mock drafts have him going to the Jets in the first.  He's not making it to the 2nd round

Every year there is a player or two that are an a exception to this rule but more often there are players that come out early and go undrafted. These guys loose there eligibility. This is a travesty. Remove this rule and there would be more that fall into this category 

They have the Draft Advisory Board that helps these kids get an idea of where they will be drafted. If too low these kids can decide to stay in school

They have the Draft Advisory Board that helps these kids get an idea of where they will be drafted. If too low these kids can decide to stay in school

Correct but more often they disregard that opinion and listen to some agent and opt out for the draft. Remember for most of their lives they have been told how much talent they have and where their future is. When someone tells them different they don't accept it. A large number of kids that come out early just get tryouts no contract some not even that.

has a single game even been watchable ?

ugly

having the playoffs on NY eve imo was a bust, yes the games stunk anyway but the whole vibe was bad...I know they did it because of conflict with the Rose Bowl or something but it just seemed more legit last year having the playoff on NY Day

having the playoffs on NY eve imo was a bust, yes the games stunk anyway but the whole vibe was bad...I know they did it because of conflict with the Rose Bowl or something but it just seemed more legit last year having the playoff on NY Day

I know my wifey was pissed, so Im sure many others were as well, games should have been on new years day for sure

Not the best matchups for sure, i think stanford vs Ohio State would have been better, and Okie State doesnt deserve to be in sugah. 

I think its the time off.   too much time for the better team to prepare

I think its the time off.   too much time for the better team to prepare

Agrre also Mich State had not played a game for 4weeks and Oklahoma for 5 ( no championship game ) I believe both lost an edge due the layoffs. Practice is one thing game mentality is another. Not an excuse just an opinion both teams looked nothing like the ones playing at seasons end. Give credit to Alabama and Clemson both deserve their shots for the title. 

Archived