Giants to hire Ben McAdoo to be Head Coach

Morrissey

Coughlin withdrew from Eagles coaching search.

Thought it would be a horrible move for him to take the Eagles coaching job.  Any job outside of that division and Coughlin would be able to come back to MetLife stadium and be honored again for the two Super Bowl rings he brought them.  

If he went to the Eagles, not so much.

I hope Coughlin goes to the Iggles and embarrasses the NYG.  The Giants fired and scapegoated a legendary coach who had zero talent to work with.  Then they have the audacity to couch it as a mutual resignation and the bootlickers in the media eat it up with no critical eye because we are dealing with the "classy" Giants.  Delenda est Giants.

i think the media is being nice by not pushing the firing angle.  you know this outcome is also better looking for the coach also.

i think the media is being nice by not pushing the firing angle.  you know this outcome is also better looking for the coach also.

Nice? I think they're playing the 'Giants are a classy organization, brah' card for millionth time. No.. no.. they didn't force him out or 'fire' him.. He wanted to leave! It was mutual. They didn't push the coach who won 2 SBs out the door - they're the Giants.  From LT to OBJ.. pure class.

Nice? I think they're playing the 'Giants are a classy organization, brah' card for millionth time. No.. no.. they didn't force him out or 'fire' him.. He wanted to leave! It was mutual. They didn't push the coach who won 2 SBs out the door - they're the Giants.  From LT to OBJ.. pure class.

let's agree to disagree.  i think the media is trying to be nice to the coach first.    

I hate the Giants but it's not a terrible move.  They don't want to change the offense, no great candidates out there.  They have $50 mil in cap room

Unfortunately for the Giants, Reese is the worst GM in the NFL.

A reporter brought up this crazy stat.  This season, players drafted by Reese since 2007 played an NFL low 10,000 snaps.  The league average is 16,000 snaps.

The Giants won SBs because of Ernie Accorsi players.  There's a reason Giants have had 3 straight losing seasons--Reese has sucked at his job.

Archived