Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JiF said:

What's your problem with Portlandia?  It's hilarious. 

We just almost simultaneously posted about it. I was only ninja'd because I was busy browsing different episodes on youtube in another window. When I read Spoot's posts about hipsters and Portland it's the first thing I thought of. 

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

WHERE THE F*CK IS AVM

/kicks door open

HOW THE **** YOU BOYS DOIN?!

12 hours ago, Leelou said:

I'm channeling the CHAOS! But no, I will not be the resident drama queen. He still has that crown. 

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Tiara. Don't get that wrong or he'll stumble in and diva things up pretty quickly. Right @AVM?

Sounds like there's a lot of tiara envy going on in this here mafia game -- don't worry, ol' AwesomeVM will be around on the sidelines.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Makes sense you live in San Fran.  Gay.  Self-Esteem issues.  Fake pretentiousness.  Worried about image and what everyone thinks of you.  Dont work well with others. 

You probably drive something terribly cheesy that makes you feel someone your not; like an Audi because you think you have class or a you're a fake granola and drive like a Subaru Outback.

This is so glorious, it's as if I typed it myself.

58 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Did this really just happen????

52 minutes ago, HessStation said:

We just almost simultaneously posted about it. I was only ninja'd because I was busy browsing different episodes on youtube in another window. When I read Spoot's posts about hipsters and Portland it's the first thing I thought of. 

I for one an amazed that 2 different people would think of portlandia at the same time hipsters and portland were being discussed. I can't believe it, i mean what are the odds?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Makes sense you live in San Fran.  Gay.  Self-Esteem issues.  Fake pretentiousness.  Worried about image and what everyone thinks of you.  Dont work well with others. 

You probably drive something terribly cheesy that makes you feel someone your not; like an Audi because you think you have class or a you're a fake granola and drive like a Subaru Outback.

XTerra actually, thank you very much. 

Just a heads up; I have a doctors appointment today. I need to leave by 11:30 EST (although I need to go out earlier to make sure my car is clear) and I won't be back until maybe 3ish. If you all can refrain from lynching while I'm gone, that'd be nice, but if the urge becomes too strong and you do away with me like Pac does pinatas, then I have a funny picture waiting for you all.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Just a heads up; I have a doctors appointment today. I need to leave by 11:30 EST (although I need to go out earlier to make sure my car is clear) and I won't be back until maybe 3ish. If you all can refrain from lynching while I'm gone, that'd be nice, but if the urge becomes too strong and you do away with me like Pac does pinatas, then I have a funny picture waiting for you all.

I think it's time to introduce this guy to the signature JN Mafia speed lynch

vote spoot

29 minutes ago, Verbal said:

How the hell does Leelou have 30 posts, and I don't recall any of them?

This is not good.

Watching the interaction, or lack thereof, I would be at least comfortable saying you are not on the same team

20 minutes ago, Hallia said:

How certain are you?

How certain do you need me to be?

16 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Watching the interaction, or lack thereof, I would be at least comfortable saying you are not on the same team

That would mean she's scum, and I don't have any tangible proof of that.

Archived