Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Probiotics are good. I actually drink a green superfood daily, that has probiotics in it. So I don't have to take pill form.

http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Grass-SuperFood-Original-Servings/dp/B00112ILZM

I spent the better part of my life with the stress about IBS issues. I used to feel like a prisoner to it. If we went out, the first thing I did was figure out where the bathroom was and if it was usable. My wife is wonderful, because she understood it. IBS is a function of anxiety. I've had many, many days like the one you described.

Worrying about it only makes it worse. You seem to get that, unfortunately, when you've dealt with it your whole life... worrying about it is second nature. Vicious cycle.

It doesn't stress me all too much any more, but I also don't often have to be somewhere, so that could be part of it.

I'll keep that supplement in mind and consider about adding that to my (sometimes) regime of: vitamin D drops for a deficiency, turmeric extract (liquid), mushroom powder extract (which I usually add to my coffee) and I do have some Chinese fermented tea that I sometimes make.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

No probiotics there. Most big breweries, even big craft breweries, flash pasteurize to kill the yeast culture. Local stuff will keep your stomach in good shape though!

I've only been to one brewery: Mad Fox Brewery. Amazing. I think one beer they had was unpasteurized.

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No doubt.

Have you been to any of the McMenamins locations out there? Specifically the old grade school?

You know what I miss though from back home? Downeast Cider. I need to ship some to myself when I come home in June. 

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I've only been to one brewery: Mad Fox Brewery. Amazing. I think one beer they had was unpasteurized.

Lol would love to help you out more but I'm more of a west coast guy. I'm working on trying to start my own brewery but I only have a few problems-- mainly no money, and the fact that I can only make the most okayest homebrew ever. But those are small hurdles, right?

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Lol would love to help you out more but I'm more of a west coast guy. I'm working on trying to start my own brewery but I only have a few problems-- mainly no money, and the fact that I can only make the most okayest homebrew ever. But those are small hurdles, right?

Hipsters are dumb. As long as it's labeled "Authentic Retro Lumberjack Beard Home Brew", they'll buy it.

Idiots.

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Yeah, unfortunately the trick is to get them to buy it more than once 

"Authentic Retro Lumberjack Beard Home Brew"

"Retro Authentic Lumberjack Beard Home Brew"

"Lumberjack Authentic Retro Beard Home Brew"

"Lumberjack Retro Authentic Beard Home Brew"

etc. etc.

"Skrillex Brew"

"Bob Dylan Bourbon"

It's all the same brew, though. They'll never know the difference.

11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

"Authentic Retro Lumberjack Beard Home Brew"

"Retro Authentic Lumberjack Beard Home Brew"

"Lumberjack Authentic Retro Beard Home Brew"

"Lumberjack Retro Authentic Beard Home Brew"

etc. etc.

"Skrillex Brew"

"Bob Dylan Bourbon"

It's all the same brew, though. They'll never know the difference.

Skrillex brew, oh god 

Just now, StraightCash said:

Skrillex brew, oh god 

You could also do a deadmau5 brew and call it "Dumb Fvcking Mouse-Face Douche Brew".

And then you can brew it with actual dead mice and mouse turds so drinking it would be the equivalent to listening to the God-awful music.

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Hallia, I see you reading. Is Ape town? 

I don't know yet.  I will need some game related content.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

She'll probably respond on Thursday

WELL THEN SIR YOU WOULD BE WRONG

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Thursday is still kinda early, I was wagering on Friday. 

; . ;   /wrist

11 hours ago, StraightCash said:

San Francisco is me. Jif lives in the cesspool of the country, Jacksonville. I think he sells anchors.

Makes sense you live in San Fran.  Gay.  Self-Esteem issues.  Fake pretentiousness.  Worried about image and what everyone thinks of you.  Dont work well with others. 

You probably drive something terribly cheesy that makes you feel someone your not; like an Audi because you think you have class or a you're a fake granola and drive like a Subaru Outback.

16 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Protecting your girlfriend, I see?

fos

16 hours ago, Leelou said:

Someone has to. 

h8uboth

11 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Well, I guess I sh*t the bed on that test, then.

i c wat u did thar

11 hours ago, Leelou said:

Actually, Portland is amazing. 

It's better than any other city in the PNW.  That's for sure.  

If I knew how to post youtube videos on this new stupid board but I'd try post "the 90's is still alive in Portland" video from Portlandia.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's better than any other city in the PNW.  That's for sure.  

If I knew how to post youtube videos on this new stupid board but I'd try post "the 90's is still alive in Portland" video from Portlandia.

You just post the link and it formats automatically.  Do you mean this one?

Archived