Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

5 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I think Leelou is getting a little too opportunistic on Hallias bad logic. 

No, I'm just sick of this sh*t that has been pushed on Verb and myself for a long time over there. People need to judge us as individual players. We are not a package deal. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

No, I'm just sick of this sh*t that has been pushed on Verb and myself for a long over there. People need to judge us as individual players. We are not a package deal. 

Yes DM play style is all about pushing meta and not at all about judging people on their play. It's awful. Still want to vote you for now because I think you're pushing an easy lynch.

Just now, StraightCash said:

Yes DM play style is all about pushing meta and not at all about judging people on their play. It's awful. Still want to vote you for now because I think you're pushing an easy lynch.

That's fine, but I have my reasons for my vote. 

5 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I didn't even push.  I made an observation.  I think the overreaction here is notable.  As for judging on play - what play?  How can I judge what's not there?

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Pretty sure Armagedon would be upon us on the day Halli says GFY  lol

5 minutes ago, Hallia said:

XD

C'mon Hallia, haven't you heard the saying?  When in Rome.......post a bunch of funny gifs making fun of the sexuality of the other players along with a series of insults.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

This has been the most casual conversation to the beginning of a game I can ever remember and Verb is taking it all serious as hell.

I've noticed. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

That's nice.

I didn't ignore it.

Other than watching TWD and Saul last night, I worked all day. I've still got to work about 30 hours between now and Thursday morning. Deadlines are my business. All or nothing.

You're lucky I brought my phone to the sh*tter and responded at all.

I made this clear in sign-up, and it came up with 80 earlier.

If you want me to be your boogieman, that's fine, but don't make up dumb sh*t about my meta. Unless you're scum. 

Are you scum?

Should I check my PM?

57 minutes ago, Leelou said:

It's something people on DM like to push on us. If we don't interact, then clearly one of us is scum. I've blown up on people a few times for pushing it. 

43 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I mean seriously, I'm the one that normally ends up having to fight a lynch over it. It's one of the many reasons I don't enjoy playing on DM anymore. 

I never looked at it that way - it is kinda weird.

40 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

A simple "GFY" would have sufficed here.

Sometimes, I mildly like you.

22 minutes ago, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Verb

GFY

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

How the hell does Leelou have 30 posts, and I don't recall any of them?

This is not good.

1 hour ago, Hallia said:

Watching the interaction, or lack thereof, I would be at least comfortable saying you are not on the same team

This would be the time I say my top quote there was two-pronged.  One for being true, and the other for seeing who would be opportunistic.

And then Hallia comes in with her post.  Caught in my trap.

/Ape'd

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're dead.  Here's a link to the dead thread:

giphy.gif

I'd like to rep this about 5 more times.

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

My dear, what do you think of Hallia? 

See above.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

"Above" is a middle finger gif.  I don't think that's what you meant to reference.

It was until the website tossed posts in without notifying me they were incoming.

I have a screenshot of it, but I can't prove it with timestamps.  >_>

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

That's nice.

I didn't ignore it.

Other than watching TWD and Saul last night, I worked all day. I've still got to work about 30 hours between now and Thursday morning. Deadlines are my business. All or nothing.

You're lucky I brought my phone to the sh*tter and responded at all.

I made this clear in sign-up, and it came up with 80 earlier.

If you want me to be your boogieman, that's fine, but don't make up dumb sh*t about my meta. Unless you're scum. 

Are you scum?

You hear that @Verbal ? You're lucky just to be in the presence of Your Apeiness's excrement.

Savor the scent.

40 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I didn't even push.  I made an observation.  I think the overreaction here is notable.  As for judging on play - what play?  How can I judge what's not there?

yeah, the overreaction is curious fo sho

Archived