Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Really? Is it? What do you get from all of this? 

I think that you over reacted to Hallia playing meta card, no matter how weak it might be.

That's what i get from all of this. Also, 80 , Ape and Jif trying to fan the flames seems suspect as well.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[GAME ON PAUSE]

In the meanwhile.... in Mexico.....

Border control officers were closing in on the culprit. Standing in the middle of a garden was Pac, trimming a bush. I won't go into specifics, cause eww. Despite repeated requests to drop his sheers (and his pants), Pac remained firm in his place (and in his pants). Telling them he was the greatest mafia player of all time did not seem to appease them. Neither did offering to tend to their bushes free of charge (or pants). He inadvertently sneezed, from the pollen infested air and got shot in the goddamn face. He dropped, with his pants down.

Pac has been killed. He was Puta Smurf.

[AS YOU WERE]

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

4 minutes after calling him out he crawls out of his hole.

I wonder what happens if.................CTM CTM CTM!!...............hmm, nothing happened.  More research needed.

My god you don't wear the ape hat well.

Stick to derpity derping

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

[GAME ON PAUSE]

Border control officers were closing in on the culprit. Standing in the middle of a garden was Pac, trimming a bush. I won't go into specifics, cause eww. Despite repeated requests to drop his sheers (and his pants), Pac remained firm in his place (and in his pants). Telling them he was the greatest mafia player of all time did not seem to appease them. Neither did offering to tend to their bushes free of charge (or pants). He inadvertently sneezed, from the pollen infested air and got shot in the goddamn face. He dropped, with his pants down.

[AS YOU WERE]

Does this mean CTM can't use Puta Smurf as a "safe claim"?  Sucks to be him.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But seriously.  Pretty sure I caught CTM after 5 posts.  Then he casts aspersions on 3 people for "fanning the flames" on Hallia.  As if that wasn't a legitimate reason for suspicion.

Weaksauce (that's as sassy as I get ><)

Vote: 80

2 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Weaksauce (that's as sassy as I get ><)

Vote: 80

No.  What's "weaksauce" is CTM essentially vomiting what Brett was already saying:  That Leelou made an overreaction.  Then he spread that line of reasoning to FOS 3 other people.  Because that's not scummy behavior whatsoever:  FOSing 4 people at once.  That's Ape territory, not CTM territory.

11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

[GAME ON PAUSE]

[AS YOU WERE]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/64741784.jpg

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No.  What's "weaksauce" is CTM essentially vomiting what Brett was already saying:  That Leelou made an overreaction.  Then he spread that line of reasoning to FOS 3 other people.  Because that's not scummy behavior whatsoever:  FOSing 4 people at once.  That's Ape territory, not CTM territory.

again, derpity derp derp is your wheelhouse, don't stray

You and Brett were both town last game and butt ****ed each other over all the commonality in your observations, this game, I see something similiar to Brett, plus with my own addition.. and I'm scum

you suck

Just now, CTM said:

again, derpity derp derp is your wheelhouse, don't stray

You and Brett were both town last game and butt ****ed each other over all the commonality in your observations, this game, I see something similiar to Brett, plus with my own addition.. and I'm scum

you suck

You didn't "add anything", and you're not a follower. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Are you saying that's not what you did?

51 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You didn't "add anything", and you're not a follower. 

I didn't read Bretts post prior to mine, that is not following it's 2 people coming to a similar conclusion at around the same.. just like hesshole and jif thinking portlandia earlier. Only simpletons such as you an Hess think this is some mystical / magical occurrence rather than a very mundane event.

Further, i added that I found you and jiff and to a lesser extent ape suspicious in floating around the hallia/leelou thing looking to capitalize. I'm not aware of brett making that remark

Lastly, gfy

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

I didn't read Bretts post prior to mine, that is not following it's 2 people coming to a similar conclusion at around the same.. just like hesshole and jif thinking portlandia earlier. Only simpletons such as you an Hess think this is some mystical / magical occurrence rather than a very mundane event.

Further, i added that I found you and jiff and to a lesser extent ape suspicious in floating around the hallia/leelou thing looking to capitalize. I'm not aware of brett making that remark

Lastly, gfy

@Hallia that is how you defend effectively on JN. 

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Brett and I are Spirit Animals.

Brett likes me.

Isn't that right Brett.

Brett?

300531.jpg

Brett will like anyone when it's convenient for him in the moment.

He's such a slut, right?

And the more you can't have him, the more you want him.

Archived